ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How many chapters will there be, is that known?
The author has been going back and forth about it for a while, but it's going to be somewhere between 16-20 chapters total. Probably closer to that lower number than the other, if just so the author can wrap it up before the development grind utterly destroys whatever sanity and will to go on they have left.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
My ideal ending would simply be Ian harem, but of course that doesn't seem possible. No way to get both Lena and Cindy at the same time I'm guessing, let alone Lena and Cherry. It also seems like if Ian doesn't let Holly help him at the beginning, you can't make up enough affection points with her after to get closer. Which is why I've been trying to seduce her as Lena, but every time I pick Kiss Her the game's like noooooo don't do that. Fucking teasing lol. I think the best I could hope for now is Ian/Lena where she brings other girls like Louise and Holly into the relationship, since she's the only way I've been allowed to hook up with other ladies continuously.

Reactions: tbs9090

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Which is why I've been trying to seduce her as Lena, but every time I pick Kiss Her the game's like noooooo don't do that.
Note, the game will say that but at the same time it still increases affection state between Lena and Holly (it gets to the point Lena starts thinking about possibly being with both Ian and Holly) so not all is lost, probably. :sneaky:

Oct 10, 2022
IIRC Ivy indulging or not indulding Jeremy, depends more on Ian's opinion of him than Lena's. In fact, if Ian calls him an asshole, Ivy doesn't even ask Lena what she should do with him.
I can even stand to Louise but Jeremy, Axel, Seymour, Stan, Lena's mother, Alison I can't stand any of them. :mad:

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
IIRC Ivy indulging or not indulding Jeremy, depends more on Ian's opinion of him than Lena's. In fact, if Ian calls him an asshole, Ivy doesn't even ask Lena what she should do with him.
No, it's something of a reverse -- while it's true Ian shit-talking Jeremy is enough on its own, if Ian is supportive of him but Lena gives thumb-down then Ivy goes with Lena's opinion rather than Ian's.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Dude if have a chance to push him off a cliff, I'd do it. He is a snake in the grass, lying, cheating bastard. A backstabbing so called friend.:sick:
I don't know, I would like to see a scene with Ivy and Ian or Ivy and Jeremy or Ivy, Lena and Ian or Lena, Ivy and Jeremy or lvy, Jeremy and lan, in all these scenes I would like Stan to record it as material for Stalkfap, would it be a fair reward for Stan to let him masturbate near the girls and allow him to clean the cream inside their holes with his tongue? :unsure: :D:unsure::love::LOL:

Oct 10, 2022
I don't know, I would like to see a scene with Ivy and Ian or Ivy and Jeremy or Ivy, Lena and Ian or Lena, Ivy and Jeremy or lvy, Jeremy and lan, in all these scenes I would like Stan to record it as material for Stalkfap, would it be a fair reward for Stan to let him masturbate near the girls and allow him to clean the cream inside their holes with his tongue? :unsure: :D:unsure::love::LOL:
I am all for Ivy, Lena, Ian. If you want to spice it up, Ivy, Lena, Holly which we already have somewhat or Ivy, Lena, Holly, Emma or Ivy, Lena, Holly, Emma, Louise etc. Tbh, most of the male cast is just terrible human beings only Ian kinda alright, only if you force him to be.
For Stan, some lead through his skull is fitting idk.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
You sure know how to create heavenly scenarios:LOL:

I'd like to add Axel looking through the window of said orgy, sobbing while Cindy is blowing him off.
Cindy's phone ringing and vibrating in her pocket, her caller is Wade, who is currently in Ian's living room.
Bored and annoyed of the sounds of Emma's moans from Perry's room.

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You sure know how to create heavenly scenarios:LOL:

I'd like to add Axel looking through the window of said orgy, sobbing while Cindy is blowing him off.
Cindy's phone ringing and vibrating in her pocket, her caller is Wade, who is currently in Ian's living room.
Bored and annoyed of the sounds of Emma's moans from Perry's room.
I would like Axel to pay a premium subscription and even then the videos he receives are of poor quality :poop: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, Perry the traitor rat, I would like Jess to practice brutal bdsm without a safe word and that his parents could see him through a one-way mirror, Can it be considered a family moment?:unsure::poop::ROFLMAO::love:

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Note, the game will say that but at the same time it still increases affection state between Lena and Holly (it gets to the point Lena starts thinking about possibly being with both Ian and Holly) so not all is lost, probably. :sneaky:
Right, that's what I'm counting on. Now I'm just using Lena to run interference whenever Ivy tries to push Holly towards some random guy. Like, girl stop, she's ours.

Then of course Ivy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lillen B. and ffive

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I did a run where Ian and Lena had broken up, and Ian and Holly are not in relationship. No Holly and Lena sex in Chapter 8 despite what the walk-through says. Question: Did the code get changed and is not reflected in the walkthrough, or did I miss something? 1703625281629.png

Edit: mrbubu, or anyone willing to dig around in the code.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes