Oct 10, 2022
Ivy tells that she fucks guys, we are neither shown it and its never elaborated on. That one time with Mike is completely glossed over and as of now there is no indication that she and Axel are in allegiance (that would be intriguing). I joke about her being a virgin just because of the lack of male scenes. Its told that she is this super emancipated free spirited super slut that all men fawn over (and Ian, Jeremy, Perry compliment her) but whenever the subject is brought up, she is dismissive of men because they are so simple minded and below her. Does she even have male suitors she fucks? Lena, Louise and Holly got more action than her, even though its implied that those three have more issues with men because of relationship issues, when Ivy allegedly always has a sex partner because she doesn't care about relationships.
I agree but I think it's a feature not a bug. ;)

I think Ivy does not get laid as much as people think or she says. She uses her sexiness in her favour and does not shy away from flirting or having sex if she thinks it's necessary but I believe she is not a slut. She evaluates potential partners and have higher expectations from them. She does not follow the principles she is telling to others. Some hj or bj is mere teasing for her but after that she is a demanding one.
So she is not a prude but she is not a slut either and I believe she is more open to a loving, caring relationship.

Vetting Jeremy is an indicator for that. Also there was a talk between Lena and Ivy that she mentioned she is down for a relationship if she meets the one.

If what I think about Ivy is correct she is longing for loving caring steady relationship but she is aware she is not living in a fantasy world and meeting someone like that is a rare occurrence for people.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

I think Ivy does not get laid as much as people think or she says. She uses her sexiness in her favour and does not shy away from flirting or having sex if she thinks it's necessary but I believe she is not a slut. She evaluates potential partners and have higher expectations from them. She does not follow the principles she told others. Some hj or bj is mere teasing for her but after that she is a demanding one.
So she is not a prude but she is not a slut either and I believe she is more open to a loving, caring relationship.

Vetting Jeremy is an indicator for that. Also there was a talk between Lena and Ivy that she mentioned she is down for a relationship if she meets the one.

If what I think about Ivy is correct she is longing for loving caring steady relationship but she is aware she is not living in a fantasy world and meeting someone like that is a rare occurrence for people.
This interpretation would justify why Ivy barely seems to fuck. I get that Eva could set up a twist: Jessica was a bad girl but deep down wanted to leave that livestyle and change, Ivy could be a bad girl that is actually not as depraved.
The overall vibe, her bio and comments to Lena and Holly imply otherwise: She dressed herself up in pampers when she was a teen just to appease her boyfriend, she takes drugs, her Stalkfap content is wilder than Lenas, at least off-screen she does have sex and everyone around her confirms what she claims. So she is certainly not faking it and secretly prudish. If she is constantly lying to Lena and Holly, it would change her character entirely and Lena ought to have picked up on her oldest friend. So no, I don't think adjusting and justifying Ivys behavior in believing that she is faking her entire personality works. Rather, the universal writing issues this game suffers (plotlines dragging on and telling instead showing) prevent Ivy being a consistent slut and fucking guys regulary, like GGGB Jessica.

With Jeremy it seems more like a plotline that drags out for too long and its not like it has much substance or payoff. Say the two finally fuck...and? Jeremy is proud and just targets the next girl, Ivy is either disappointed or satisfied due to magical BBC and if we are generous they stay sexfriends. There is no intriguing payoff.

Oct 10, 2022
This interpretation would justify why Ivy barely seems to fuck. I get that Eva could set up a twist: Jessica was a bad girl but deep down wanted to leave that livestyle and change, Ivy could be a bad girl that is actually not as depraved.
The overall vibe, her bio and comments to Lena and Holly imply otherwise: She dressed herself up in pampers when she was a teen just to appease her boyfriend, she takes drugs, her Stalkfap content is wilder than Lenas, at least off-screen she does have sex and everyone around her confirms what she claims. So she is certainly not faking it and secretly prudish. If she is constantly lying to Lena and Holly, it would change her character entirely and Lena ought to have picked up on her oldest friend. So no, I don't think adjusting and justifying Ivys behavior in believing that she is faking her entire personality works. Rather, the universal writing issues this game suffers (plotlines dragging on and telling instead showing) prevent Ivy being a consistent slut and fucking guys regulary, like GGGB Jessica.
Maybe I could not explain myself better, I am not saying she is prudish not even remotely. She fucks around, she lets people think she fucks around, she is a bad girl. So she is not lying to Holly or Lena about that.
What I tried to say she was expecting different from her life. You mentioned stalkfap, let's talk about that one. There was a scene where she said to Lena that doing Stalkfap is not her dream, she is doing that out of necessity but she is not ashamed of it, she embrace that part of her life and gives her best. Almost every conversation with Lena, she somehow mentions or indicates what she is doing is not what was she expecting from life but it is what it is, circumstances brought that life to her and she is making best out of it. For the off-screen sex if I am not mistaken, always people assuming not certain knowledge.
When she flirted with Mike, Jeremy and Lena assumed they had sex but we don't know. Everyone assumed she had sex with Billy but when Lena asked about it she brushed it off with did not have opportunity. Never gave in to Jeremy's advances, when she really considered it she vetted him. She did not follow the advice she gave to Holly, she is a woman and he is a man, he is after her why not give-in as she suggested to Holly. She holds grudge against Cherry even though she does not have any real beef with her and Cherry did nothing bad according to her playbook. She always suggest caution to Lena. She does not even care her party when her best friend needed her, a bad girl would resume to her birthday party and even get angry to her friend for downing the mood but she did not.

So what I try to say, she does not lie she is not a prude but she is not a slut either. She embrace what life brought to her and try to make it best out of it. And when it comes to find a partner; she is careful, she is cautious, she is hesitant. She can understand her power as a woman and acts according to that. I don't think comparing her to Jessica is not entirely correct. Jess did not know what she was expecting from life but I believe Ivy does.

If Ian becomes a chad, loyal, loving, caring, strong and successful and also not involved with Holly or Lena or Cherry she would become a loyal girlfriend and perfect wife in the endgame. That's why I think catching Ian with Cindy will probably have huge effect on her path also.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe I could not explain myself better, I am not saying she is prudish not even remotely. She fucks around, she lets people think she fucks around, she is a bad girl. So she is not lying to Holly or Lena about that.
What I tried to say she was expecting different from her life. You mentioned stalkfap, let's talk about that one. There was a scene where she said to Lena that doing Stalkfap is not her dream, she is doing that out of necessity but she is not ashamed of it, she embrace that part of her life and gives her best. Almost every conversation with Lena, she somehow mentions or indicates what she is doing is not what was she expecting from life but it is what it is, circumstances brought that life to her and she is making best out of it. For the off-screen sex if I am not mistaken, always people assuming not certain knowledge.
When she flirted with Mike, Jeremy and Lena assumed they had sex but we don't know. Everyone assumed she had sex with Billy but when Lena asked about it she brushed it off with did not have opportunity. Never gave in to Jeremy's advances, when she really considered it she vetted him. She did not follow the advice she gave to Holly, she is a woman and he is a man, he is after her why not give-in as she suggested to Holly. She holds grudge against Cherry even though she does not have any real beef with her and Cherry did nothing bad according to her playbook. She always suggest caution to Lena. She does not even care her party when her best friend needed her, a bad girl would resume to her birthday party and even get angry to her friend for downing the mood but she did not.

So what I try to say, she does not lie she is not a prude but she is not a slut either. She embrace what life brought to her and try to make it best out of it. And when it comes to find a partner; she is careful, she is cautious, she is hesitant. She can understand her power as a woman and acts according to that. I don't think comparing her to Jessica is not entirely correct. Jess did not know what she was expecting from life but I believe Ivy does.

If Ian becomes a chad, loyal, loving, caring, strong and successful and also not involved with Holly or Lena or Cherry she would become a loyal girlfriend and perfect wife in the endgame. That's why I think catching Ian with Cindy will probably have huge effect on her path also.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:You don't realize that she is making a joke and changes her posts to confuse you and see your reaction. Ivy is an intelligent sexual predator who knows when to hunt her prey, that's why she asks questions to Ian and Lena. Don't you think it's a better summary?:ROFLMAO::unsure::LOL: (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I think Ivy does not get laid as much as people think or she says. She uses her sexiness in her favour and does not shy away from flirting or having sex if she thinks it's necessary but I believe she is not a slut. She evaluates potential partners and have higher expectations from them. She does not follow the principles she is telling to others. Some hj or bj is mere teasing for her but after that she is a demanding one.

With Jeremy it seems more like a plotline that drags out for too long and its not like it has much substance or payoff. Say the two finally fuck...and? Jeremy is proud and just targets the next girl, Ivy is either disappointed or satisfied due to magical BBC and if we are generous they stay sexfriends. There is no intriguing payoff.

It's all quite simple. Cuck every male and keep Lena single (with Louise as her pet) until LenexIvy becomes a reality...

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022

Ivy confirms to Lena that she went to see Mike's home studio and they fucked. She confirm this if Lena has had a one night hook up or a relationship with Mike, Mike also confirms it if Lena confronts him about it.

Oct 10, 2022
Ivy confirms to Lena that she went to see Mike's home studio and they fucked. She confirm this if Lena has had a one night hook up or a relationship with Mike, Mike also confirms it if Lena confronts him about it.
Oh okay, that still does not negate what I said. She has sex, sometimes uses it for her own pleasure and sometimes as a weapon but having someone as a partner, it's very demanding position for her. If she started dating Mike, that would be different case.

It's all quite simple. Cuck every male and keep Lena single (with Louise as her pet) until LenexIvy becomes a reality...
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:You don't realize that she is making a joke and changes her posts to confuse you and see your reaction. Ivy is an intelligent sexual predator who knows when to hunt her prey, that's why she asks questions to Ian and Lena. Don't you think it's a better summary?:ROFLMAO::unsure::LOL: (y)
I agree she is a predator, not just a sexual one. If just flirting is enough she'd do that, if she needs to have sex she'd do that also. She'd lie, if she needs it.

Reactions: tbs9090 and Sethmsf
Jan 12, 2019
Didn't Eva say that the full ep 12 should release by the end of the month or am I misremembering? Judging by how long just the final version of the prologue took to come out, seems likely its being delayed.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Didn't Eva say that the full ep 12 should release by the end of the month or am I misremembering? Judging by how long just the final version of the prologue took to come out, seems likely its being delayed.
The prologue (alpha) was released at the beginning of the month, so it refers to the prologue being completed until the end of the month.

123yhs

Oct 18, 2019
Anyone have predictions on what h scenes will be in the full update?

I’m hoping for Ian/Emma on beach and for Lena’s next lans to change and she goes to the club the night before going to the beach.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018

I’m hoping for Ian/Emma on beach and for Lena’s next lans to change and she goes to the club the night before going to the beach.
Beach would be a waste if it didn't give Emma, Lena and Holly scenes.
Alison, Minerva and Bad Jess just had a scene. Cindy and Louise are away.
That leaves Cherry and Ivy.

Regarding the boys, Mike and Billy have dates with Lena. Perhaps Holly gets further development with Robert/Marcel/Stan.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022

Lena is at her parents' house because her mother is going to have a colonoscopy, she will go the next day without fail whether she is in a relationship with Ian or not because two of her friends Holly (posible lover) and Emma have also gone

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

It'll probably just be predictable with Ian getting with either of the girls who's there. Maybe a threesome, maybe Perry/Emma. Since Lena got a flirt option with Eli last update, perhaps Ian would get a shot to get with a random chick too? Since we know we won't be in control of Lena during the trip we can assume nothing will happen with her and the other guys, unless Ian invites either of them to partake I guess. I suppose Ian/Emma/Perry threesome isn't out of the question.

If Eva is any fun she'll have Lena and Holly have a lesbian scene that Ian can choose to be a creep with, if they've been fucking. Or, if she was really creative she could have a hidden option with Holly/Wade if Holly has a high change-variable and not romantically involved with either of the main characters. Imagine if Perry and Ian are off with a girl each and Ian hasn't been repairing Wade/Cindy, what'd the two of them get up to?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm waiting for Ian/Perry/Wade, consoling every other after both Ian and Wade find out their girls have been cheating on them with Axel.

• Haha
Reactions: noturiah

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...Or, if she was really creative she could have a hidden option with Holly/Wade if Holly has a high change-variable and not romantically involved with either of the main characters. Imagine if Perry and Ian are off with a girl each and Ian hasn't been repairing Wade/Cindy, what'd the two of them get up to?
mind-nagy.gif

You just blew my mind as I was just hung up on IanxEmma, LenaxIanxHolly, LenaxIanxEmma and/or LenaxHollyxEmma. WadexHolly is quite a possible option depending on whose in relationship with who and relationships path/s.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes