Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Character shows more lesbian tendencies and is pushed as one of the gay options for Lena="MAYBE HER CONTENT WAS CUT,GUYS!":FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Some of you just refuse to do 2+2 and see the real role of trashIVY.

• Haha
Reactions: Lillen B.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
One question remains unanswered...

Is Axel Chad enough to pull of a Lena / Cindy Threesome while Lena & Cindy each have their own boyfriends & hate each other.
The game is desgined to have only one chad, and that's Ian if you play him as one. Crying and bitching over the ex you cheated on while simultaneously trying to get her back, isn't chad behaviour, it's loser behaviour.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Weird how Cindy gets a higher relationship variable if Ian confesses his feeling late.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if this is just to differentiate between the the two routes in the code or if getting romantic later is really a better option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Well in honor of SerHawkes and his Ivy simping, I've decided to make an Ian / Ivy playthrough in which Ian only does the bare minimum to try and get with Ivy and no one else. Any advice champ?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well in honor of SerHawkes and his Ivy simping, I've decided to make an Ian / Ivy playthrough in which Ian only does the bare minimum to try and get with Ivy and no one else. Any advice champ?
Simple. Invest in Charisma, Athletics, and a smidge of lust. Go to the gym.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Oh really? Poor Ian :cry:, if he has to wait and not have sex with anyone until he has his chance with Ivy, his testicles are going to look like blue stars from so much abstinence, could he be radioactive? :unsure::eek:, When they finally have sex and Ian can't resist anymore and ejaculates, will Ivy be thrown against the ceiling like the protagonist of Scary Movie due to the force of Ian's ejaculation? :unsure::eek::ROFLMAO::love:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I believe you have to have sex with Lena at least once in order to impress Ivy by telling Axel you fucked Lena. Otherwise Ivy won't want to wrestle him in chapter 11. Or was that changed?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I believe you have to have sex with Lena at least once in order to impress Ivy by telling Axel you fucked Lena. Otherwise Ivy won't want to wrestle him in chapter 11. Or was that changed?
That has changed. All you need is 5 points instead of 6. So you can get 5 points simply with charisma and such without having to sleep with Lena.

Oh really? Poor Ian :cry:, if he has to wait and not have sex with anyone until he has his chance with Ivy, his testicles are going to look like blue stars from so much abstinence, could he be radioactive? :unsure::eek:, When they finally have sex and Ian can't resist anymore and ejaculates, will Ivy be thrown against the ceiling like the protagonist of Scary Movie due to the force of Ian's ejaculation? :unsure::eek::ROFLMAO::love:
Very likely. And it will all be EK's fault for it to happen.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
In chapter 8, when Ivy invites Lena to teach Holly some things in bed, I don't have enough lust points to join in. I used the console to increase her lust, even tried all the way up to 10, and it's worked in other cases but it's still greyed out here. Is there some other variable I need to adjust for this scene? What condition am I not meeting?

Also how the heck do you get to wrestle Ivy? I got plenty of charisma and Lena sex and flirted with Ivy every chance Ian could, entered the mma tournament, there was no Ivy.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Also how the heck do you get to wrestle Ivy? I got plenty of charisma and Lena sex and flirted with Ivy every chance Ian could, entered the mma tournament, there was no Ivy.
You need to go to the gym before Lena's second concert at the Fortress. Perry will invite you to come early then you'll get the three options to choose from. Also, you need to be on grappler Ian.

Reactions: axy2 and FGM01

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
In chapter 8, when Ivy invites Lena to teach Holly some things in bed, I don't have enough lust points to join in. I used the console to increase her lust, even tried all the way up to 10, and it's worked in other cases but it's still greyed out here. Is there some other variable I need to adjust for this scene? What condition am I not meeting?
If Ian and Holly are a couple or Ian and Lena are a couple it blocks this option.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Not true as well. My Ian has been dating Holly and Lena before and still got the wrestling scene. The text is just different and Ian is more cautious about Ivy since he is in a relationship.
The second person you quoted was not talking about the wrestling scene.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
It was changed. I was able to get the Ivy training scene and Lena isn't interested in Ian.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I wonder if this is just to differentiate between the the two routes in the code or if getting romantic later is really a better option.
I'd presume the former-- it's indication of the "variant" of the route. There's also alternative, that the higher value is actually "worse" (in terms of how dedicated it makes Cindy) i.e. she responds best to Ian who fully trusts her, rather than one who makes conditions or commits late.

whocares6847

Sep 6, 2020
Shit, in chapter 12, I got the Cindy scene even though I'm not on her route.
Anybody knows what's that about other than my save file is fucked?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes