Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Since a few characters from this game are cameos, GGGB is kind of the original game and this is the sequel five years later. Though both stand as independent games. I still recommend GGGB to anyone interested in ORS for multiple reasons. You understand the development of the characters and their relationships, especially their corruption and dealing with increasing fame. Also its a good game on his own, currently better than ORS since its completed.
Though I think (in MNSHO) Our Red String has the potential to be way more erotic depending on how the Seymour-Dubai arc is developed. I believe SerHawkes is co-authoring that part with EK; he may be able to shed more light.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm getting very confused about all the Dubai discussion. Unless I missed something, the travel talk was literally only a way to further emphasize Lena's posh / spoiled level. I never read further into that conversation than that.

And yet I've seen multiple people saying Lena is going to get sold to an oil barren, or more, because of this one decision. Honestly curious where you all are getting that? It seems incredibly far fetched, bordering on lunacy to read that far into, to me, a throwaway decision.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Though I think (in MNSHO) Our Red String has the potential to be way more erotic depending on how the Seymour-Dubai arc is developed.
Hello how are you? Did you spend the holidays well, did you do something interesting? :love: :love: :love:
Speaking of the game, I posted a few days ago that sexual predator Ivy was going to sell Lena to an Arab sheikh and at that point Lena's update in Dubai was going to begin, is that a possibility too? :unsure::unsure::LOL::love:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'm getting very confused about all the Dubai discussion. Unless I missed something, the travel talk was literally only a way to further emphasize Lena's posh / spoiled level. I never read further into that conversation than that.

And yet I've seen multiple people saying Lena is going to get sold to an oil barren, or more, because of this one decision. Honestly curious where you all are getting that? It seems incredibly far fetched, bordering on lunacy to read that far into, to me, a throwaway decision.
Dubai is known for its opulence and degen sexual behaviours among the elites. People are connecting the dots on how IRL models are being lured to Dubai and perform sexual favours. Seymour gives an evil smile when Lena picks Dubai.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And if I switch it back right after doing something incongruous to the route, it won't glitch up the game will it?
There is a possibility that it will, if flipping the value will cause to game to enter a branch which sets some variables that would be otherwise never set sticking to the original path. So it's on case by case basis.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Basically yes, it's dalli_x level of theorycrafting (for people familiar with BaDiK thread)

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022

Not an oil baron...a mere emir...The poshness is the lure.....before the trap is sprung. In your own real life...please...please...research carefully the places to which you will be traveling.
All the best,
Your Lunatic Andrea.

Reactions: Sean Poon

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hello how are you? Did you spend the holidays well, did you do something interesting? :love: :love: :love:
Speaking of the game, I posted a few days ago that sexual predator Ivy was going to sell Lena to an Arab sheikh and at that point Lena's update in Dubai was going to begin, is that a possibility too? :unsure::unsure::LOL::love:
I enjoyed the holidays; I hope you did as well.
Deepest and most abject and tearful apologies...but no, I see no chance of Ivy doing that; perhaps Agnes.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Dubai is known for its opulence and degen sexual behaviours among the elites. People are connecting the dots on how IRL models are being lured to Dubai and perform sexual favours. Seymour gives an evil smile when Lena picks Dubai.
and as a sex trafficking center.

Reactions: SearingFive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
...and yet I recall your description of this theory as "Entirely possible".
See you soon in the nuthouse. Try to get here before Sunday...they are serving chocolate ice cream on Sunday!
Andrea eating, stained and sticky with chocolate and we add to that that it will be in a mental asylum, that could be a very strong temptation for me and where is the place? :unsure: :unsure::love::love::oops::oops: (y) (y)

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
And could you explain it to us of the unwashed masses?
Kind of like SerHawk said. Dalli_X pulls wild theories out of literally some of the smallest details of the game Being a DIK. It's just simply one of those things that he gets teased about, usually in a friendly manner, but certainly not always.

Within the context of this game and Dubai, I understand that Dubai is known for it's surface level opulence, which is why I mention that the decision is only to affect Lena's posh / spoiled levels. Mexico being the "cheap" location and Japan being the neutral location. The whole selling Lena off in some sort of human sex trafficking scheme by Seymour is the part I'm drawing the line at. I don't understand where people are getting that from, because, at least to me, that is nowhere near what this game is about. Which is why ffive brought up the Dalli comparison, because it's such an outlandish theory out of nothing.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Kind of like SerHawk said. Dalli_X pulls wild theories out of literally some of the smallest details of the game Being a DIK. It's just simply one of those things that he gets teased about, usually in a friendly manner, but certainly not always.

Within the context of this game and Dubai, I understand that Dubai is known for it's surface level opulence, which is why I mention that the decision is only to affect Lena's posh / spoiled levels. Mexico being the "cheap" location and Japan being the neutral location. The whole selling Lena off in some sort of human sex trafficking scheme by Seymour is the part I'm drawing the line at. I don't understand where people are getting that from, because, at least to me, that is nowhere near what this game is about. Which is why ffive brought up the Dalli comparison, because it's such an outlandish theory out of nothing.
In short, bat shit 'theories' and reaching where no evidence is there. Like EK would have Lena be sold off as a sex slave this far into the game. Entirely laughable.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022

I take it Dalli_X is another member....I was interpreting him to be a character in a different game. what is a "DIK"?

I think Seymour would be sharing her and then somehow be forced into abandoning her for his own safety, or she would be sold by Agnes...at least that is how I would probably write it.

In short, bat shit 'theories' and reaching where no evidence is there. Like EK would have Lena be sold off as a sex slave this far into the game. Entirely laughable.
Do not forget that the story has many branches. The branch I proposed need not compromise others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet why does your tone always make it sound like you are not laughing? And why did you originally describe my proposal as "Entirely possible"?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Dubai has 0 % income tax, that's what luring people in who're able to work from anywhere in the world. But I guess perverted Arabs sounds more exciting...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes