lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Not sure how I came up with that but on a certain path, Good Jess partner is not Dave but the one and only Ashley herself. First time I come acroos this option.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Not sure how I came up with that but on a certain path, Good Jess partner is not Dave but the one and only Ashley herself.
...is that name supposed to mean something? I'm all caught up with the game and never met any Ashley, only heard Jess mention her in one instance.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I take it that's another game I haven't played yet
Since a few characters from this game are cameos, GGGB is kind of the original game and this is the sequel five years later. Though both stand as independent games. I still recommend GGGB to anyone interested in ORS for multiple reasons. You understand the development of the characters and their relationships, especially their corruption and dealing with increasing fame. Also its a good game on his own, currently better than ORS since its completed.

Reactions: Andrea9999

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I'll check it out then. Though I haven't really done any corruption paths in this game, unless you consider Lena seducing Holly and Louise.

Followup to my earlier question - if I want to use the console to change the variable to ian_lena_over = True, so Lena can join Ivy and Holly in ch8, does that affect other save files or just this one? It's not my main so I don't mind if it gets messed up. Or could I just set it back to False afterwards?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
if I want to use the console to change the variable to ian_lena_over = True, so Lena can join Ivy and Holly in ch8, does that affect other save files or just this one?
Regular variables like this are stored in each save file separately, so changing it in one doesn't affect the others. Only persistent. switches are kept in external file and shared across all playthroughs.

Reactions: FGM01

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Regular variables like this are stored in each save file separately, so changing it in one doesn't affect the others. Only persistent. switches are kept in external file and shared across all playthroughs.
And if I switch it back right after doing something incongruous to the route, it won't glitch up the game will it?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes