Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You say that the proof is there, But where does Lena say in the game that she's being blackmailed by Robert? Never mind say it, where does she even hint it? After all she's the person you're claiming Robert is attempting to blackmail. Wouldn't she be making a big deal about that? Somewhere?

Lena is an intelligent girl. Much more intelligent than Robert is. There's no way he could do that, without her realising it?
Now we may have gone all around the houses, discussing all the hypothetical reasoning behind your belief that Robert is a scumbag, because he effectively blackmails Lena, or at least attempts to, to get her on a date and hopefully into bed. But what it all boils down to, is where is the real evidence? When does Lena say that he was blackmailing her, to take advantage of her, as you claim? Where does she even give the briefest indication, that that's what she believed Robert was doing?
She doesn't outright say it, because it really don't need to be said. It's pretty clearly coersion, or at the very least tit for tat, that anyone that has gone through anysort of workplace sexual harrasment training for a job should understand.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Robert fan in thread? This is something out of the ordinary.
Robert is the most unloved character in this game. I reckon the last time Robert was in peoples thoughts this much, was when he had that fight with Ian. This will probably be the last time anyone writes more than a few paragraphs about him. This is his last hurrah.

Reactions: Wtershee

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
She doesn't outright say it, because it really don't need to be said. It's pretty clearly coersion, or at the very least tit for tat, that anyone that has gone through anysort of workplace sexual harrasment training for a job should understand.
In other words she doesn't say it. It's just a hypothesis, which is not proof.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Robert is the most unloved character in this game. I reckon the last time Robert was in peoples thoughts this much, was when he had that fight with Ian. This will probably be the last time anyone writes more than a few paragraphs about him. This is his last hurrah.
Robert is just dildo with legs for sex scenes in early game. Nothing more. It is a content device.
Like Doug was for Ashley in previous game.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
In other words she doesn't say it. It's just a hypothesis, which is not proof.
But it's not a hypothesis, it is clearly coersion. Robert clearly says, I heard something about you from a manager or whatever, I'm not going to tell you unless you go on a date with me. If I saw that happening to a coworker, I wouldn't need them to come up to me and say "Man, I really feel like Robert is blackmailing me into going on a date with him." to know that what Robert is doing is not okay. I could easily take that to an HR department on my own to have a case started against him.

Not everything has to be outright stated or thought for it to be true. An amount of subtlety is always appreciated, and this whole discussion about Robert's actions isn't even that subtle. It's made even worse, if Lena does acquiese to getting a drink, he then tries to kiss her without her giving any indication that she has feelings for Robert. The attempted kiss always happens, whether Lena ends up showing interest or not. So it's another one of those unequivocal truths that Robert will always try and force himself on Lena, it then simply becomes up to the player if she accepts his kiss or rejects him.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maybe, but he's a dildo that's now getting talked about
But in general there is nothing to discuss, there is no news about development, no previews, the last update was a long time ago.
That reference reminded me of Lena describing Jeremy on the bed:D. Wait is that Bianca in your profile pic?
Same for Jeremy, content for IR kink, but his personality is not something outstanding. Just a horndog who wants to fuck everything that moves, even behind Ian’s back. In general, there is no worthy male alternative for Lena; only Ian can be good. This is sad.
Yep, this is Bianca, my artwork.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
But in general there is nothing to discuss, there is no news about development, no previews, the last update was a long time ago.

Same for Jeremy, content for IR kink, but his personality is not something outstanding. Just a horndog who wants to fuck everything that moves, even behind Ian’s back. In general, there is no worthy male alternative for Lena; only Ian can be good. This is sad.
Yeah, it's sad for Lena. Mike looked like a good future partner for like 2-3mins before the "He has GF already" bomb dropped.

Yep, this is Bianca, my artwork.
Holy, looks really good. I thought I'd seen your name before on BADIK subreddit. Big fan. I don't know if it was you or someone else who posted but those artwork looked great.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes