SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
But in general there is nothing to discuss, there is no news about development, no previews, the last update was a long time ago.

Same for Jeremy, content for IR kink, but his personality is not something outstanding. Just a horndog who wants to fuck everything that moves, even behind Ian’s back. In general, there is no worthy male alternative for Lena; only Ian can be good. This is sad.
Yeah, it's sad for Lena. Mike looked like a good future partner for like 2-3mins before the "He has GF already" bomb dropped.

Yep, this is Bianca, my artwork.
Holy, looks really good. I thought I'd seen your name before on BADIK subreddit. Big fan. I don't know if it was you or someone else who posted but those artwork looked great.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You say that the proof is there, But where does Lena say in the game that she's being blackmailed by Robert? Never mind say it, where does she even hint it? After all she's the person you're claiming Robert is attempting to blackmail. Wouldn't she be making a big deal about that? Somewhere?
Lena doesn't make a big deal out of it but she does recognize what Robert was trying to do. This is when she fully shuts down his attempt:
Python:
                    r "You're not gonna find many guys who would take a punch to the face for you, you know?"
                    l "Maybe that's not what I'm after."
                    r "Okay, okay. Suit yourself."
                    "He turned around and went to take care of his work."
                    "It was clear Robert wasn't pleased with my answer. But I didn't like his antics."
                    "He had tried to bait me into going out with him by withholding some kind of important information..."
Would this be enough of a hint, or will you now move the goalpost and demand verbatim receipts?

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Ian has a really good excuse for all this hate. But you guys?
It's not hate, he is a character from a game that was designed to be an ass. Why would any rational guy(or gal) would connect with an ass?
If you watched Game of Thrones for example, he reminds me a bit of early Theon, an ass and he is hard to like. That's his purpose as far as the story goes.

Also, Robert is a great punching bag. Like...the best.

Reactions: tbs9090

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, it's sad for Lena. Mike looked like a good future partner for like 2-3mins before the "He has GF already" bomb dropped.
If you go through the full list:
Mike is a cheater, although otherwise he is good for hookups.
Robert is a scumbag, a blackmailer, with a lot of little man complexes.
Axel is a psychopath and abuser.
Seymour is Harvey Wenstein Stan is a typical incel from the dungeon, average 4chan user.
Jeremy is a horndog with no moral principles.
Cameos from GGGB, it's just a fuck-fest for Lena.
All possible LIs for Lena that are interesting besides Ian are the girls - Holly and Ivy. That's what we have.

Holy, looks really good. I thought I'd seen your name before on BADIK subreddit. Big fan. I don't know if it was you or someone else who posted but those artwork looked great.
Nice to hear. I know they leak on Reddit, but I don't mind. Hey, I'm famous! :ROFLMAO:
tumblr_mju84qItXX1s6krrko1_500.gif

Do you really have to be so literal? Here's me trying to generate some interest in the most boring character in the game, and everyone has to take it so seriously.
Counteroffer. Come up with a plot for how these boring characters are removed from the game. In George RR Martin style.:D

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It's not hate, he is a character from a game that was designed to be an ass. Why would any rational guy(or gal) would connect with an ass?
If you watched Game of Thrones for example, he reminds me a bit of early Theon, an ass and he is hard to like. That's his purpose as far as the story goes.

Also, Robert is a great punching bag. Like...the best.
Well, you did kind of compare him to Hitler

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Wow the resemblance is almost uncanny save for the Emerald eyes. Does anyone by chance know who Holly and Lena are based on? I searched this thread but was not satisfied with the results.
Holly Looks like Michelle H
H factor :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes