ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Please Place Trash Here 27092020233605.jpg

The next chapter is going to suck, Robert is back from holidays:cautious:
But seriously who likes this character lmao:LUL:

Someone from this thread once called him "the Cringe Lord" perfect definiton indeed, I couldn't have done better myself:LUL:

Still waiting for content with Ivy tho:love:
Funny that the apparently most sexually open girl is one of the last to receive 'good' content. Hopefully in the next chapter we'll finally see her in action:p

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Well you can still have slutty lesbian moments, not all lesbian content has to be the same, may be some predatory lesbians, or one offs. I hope for various combinations.

May 5, 2017
Is the Stan photoshoot any different to the one you can have with the photographer in this chapter?
I didn't go the Danny route, but I'm pretty sure the poses are exactly the same. Lena still feels a bit awkward with a newbie like Stan, but can tell he has started to improve.

Reactions: Dioptres

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Is the Stan photoshoot any different to the one you can have with the photographer in this chapter?
Picture-wise, no. Writing-wise, Lena feels more at ease posing for Danny, but Stan's reaction and Lena's thoughts, especially during the spicy shoot make it more entertaining. I like that there's a choice for those who want to keep it strictly professional, and for those who might want to be a playful tease. I don't mind that there's no difference in the pictures since you're supposed to see only one of them anyway.

Reactions: Dioptres

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I don't mind that there's no difference in the pictures since you're supposed to see only one of them anyway.
So will there also be no different for the outcome how Lena make the pics? Or is it just they are the same to save eva some work but in the end it will have a similiar effect like using a pic or ians drawing?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So will there also be no different for the outcome how Lena make the pics? Or is it just they are the same to save eva some work but in the end it will have a similiar effect like using a pic or ians drawing?
If you mean the outcome related to her initial goal, which is to have new photos to post on her social media, then no, it won't matter who made the photos. BUT, posing for Stan might change their relationship in the future, most likely open his route. And going for vanilla vs sultry shoot might affect Lena's career and by extension her personality.

Reactions: scor099

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
If you mean the outcome related to her initial goal, which is to have new photos to post on her social media, then no, it won't matter who made the photos. BUT, posing for Stan might change their relationship in the future, most likely open his route. And going for vanilla vs sultry shoot might affect Lena's career and by extension her personality.
Yeah, i did. Well cant say i am not a bit disapointed but i guess it makes sense that they would in the end more care about how daring the pics are, as about how good they are shot.

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
The vision of the author Evakiss is really grandiouse in scale, I can see that. The previous game was literally perfect in every way and the author will try to surpass himself/herself. And it may be possible in terms of complexity of storyline and different outcomes, but you can't really relate to your 2 main characters becasue of constant jumping between them. I'm sorry but that's a fact. The game would be better if it had only 1 character, but I understand the author wants to grow, improve and try something new. I just hope the next project will be more consistent in terms of pacing.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
.....but you can't really relate to your 2 main characters becasue of constant jumping between them. I'm sorry but that's a fact. The game would be better if it had only 1 character, but I understand the author wants to grow, improve and try something new. I just hope the next project will be more consistent in terms of pacing.
I was put off at first with the jumping back and forth between the 2 main characters. But after playing through once and then playing through multiple times and seeing how the choices made by one really affected the other, I changed my mind. It is very intriguing now to see how the choices affect the others. And it's not just with the 2 main characters but with all of the characters. It's even more important in this game than in GGGB and I think one of it's best features.

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Issue is over, I send it via Patreon to Eva.
And yeah, it was with JDMOD :sneaky:

Here his bug too I guess?
View attachment 838196

Because in walkie:

View attachment 838197
It was "You're a writer, Ian?" back when v0.2 came out. It was changed in v0.3 to "It's my passion" so it corresponds with the option when Lena and Ian simply meet at the cafe if Ian didn't invite Lena to go out on a date. Apparently, the modder didn't catch that change in time and the mod uses outdated dialogue. As I said before, the mod isn't updated as frequently as the game itself.
And yes, if you're playing the modded game, I don't recommend reporting anything to EvaKiss because she has nothing to do with JDMOD. She'll waste more time trying to find a problem that doesn't exist.

Reactions: KDXvd

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Despite improved visuals, scenario of ORS is way weaker than GGGB's. I was thrilled with GGGB updates, but updates of ORS just makes me curious and nothing more. Unfortunately...
I only played GGGB when it was close to the final release right before the Jasmine DLC so I cant say how I felt when waiting for the updates. However I definitely feel very excited for ORS UPDATES, more so than any game here I must say.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes