magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
1602008346509.png

Unlocked
News update
Hi guys!
This week I've finally started my rehab. My arm's a lot better now but my movement's still limited and pain's not gone yet. I've started working again but I can't do too much before my shoulder starts hurting, so I'll have to be patient still. However, around 40% of the art for chapter 6 is completed (I had some done before the accident) and I'm pretty sure Chapter 6 will be the biggest one yet when it drops!
Also, this month has given me time to reflect on ORS and how it's shaping up. I'm pretty happy with it but there were some things bugging me, so during this month I'll release an "enhanced" version of the first 5 chapters. I decided to make some small changes to some aspects of the story:
  • I've added a couple things to strengthen the driving narrative of the story, making Ian and Lena's personal goals a bit more clear.
  • I've added a few new interactions that will open up interesting plot points in the future. Not including them felt like a missed opportunity.
  • I've restructured Ian's training sessions to be more coherent. I dug myself in too deep giving the option to choose between two martial arts, but it's something I wanted to explore. Now the progression is clearer and makes more sense, and there's also a new goal related to that path of the game.
  • I'm reworking Robert scenes to make him more likeable. Don't worry, you'll still have the jerk you love to hate, if you don't correspond his advances. But I felt Lena had a lack of appealing options 5 chapters into the game, so I want to make Robert fun to pursue if you as a player are into it.
  • There will also be a new naughty scene you'll see over the phone... Just make sure you're in good terms with Jeremy ;)
  • I'll implement a way to track the current day in game, so you always know where the scene you're playing is happening in the chronological order.
  • I've also made some minor tweaks to some stats and restructured the way I compute the variables in the script, but that shouldn't concern you.
I think this is mostly it. I'll be alternating these tweaks and changes whit making the art for Chapter 6, then I'll write it. Thanks for your patience and support and for still being there. Means the world to me.
I'm eager to bring you new content as soon as possible!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 847575

Unlocked
News update
Hi guys!
This week I've finally started my rehab. My arm's a lot better now but my movement's still limited and pain's not gone yet. I've started working again but I can't do too much before my shoulder starts hurting, so I'll have to be patient still. However, around 40% of the art for chapter 6 is completed (I had some done before the accident) and I'm pretty sure Chapter 6 will be the biggest one yet when it drops!
Also, this month has given me time to reflect on ORS and how it's shaping up. I'm pretty happy with it but there were some things bugging me, so during this month I'll release an "enhanced" version of the first 5 chapters. I decided to make some small changes to some aspects of the story:
  • I've added a couple things to strengthen the driving narrative of the story, making Ian and Lena's personal goals a bit more clear.
  • I've added a few new interactions that will open up interesting plot points in the future. Not including them felt like a missed opportunity.
  • I've restructured Ian's training sessions to be more coherent. I dug myself in too deep giving the option to choose between two martial arts, but it's something I wanted to explore. Now the progression is clearer and makes more sense, and there's also a new goal related to that path of the game.
  • I'm reworking Robert scenes to make him more likeable. Don't worry, you'll still have the jerk you love to hate, if you don't correspond his advances. But I felt Lena had a lack of appealing options 5 chapters into the game, so I want to make Robert fun to pursue if you as a player are into it.
  • There will also be a new naughty scene you'll see over the phone... Just make sure you're in good terms with Jeremy ;)
  • I'll implement a way to track the current day in game, so you always know where the scene you're playing is happening in the chronological order.
  • I've also made some minor tweaks to some stats and restructured the way I compute the variables in the script, but that shouldn't concern you.
I think this is mostly it. I'll be alternating these tweaks and changes whit making the art for Chapter 6, then I'll write it. Thanks for your patience and support and for still being there. Means the world to me.
Not bad news, but guess will have to start from the beginning with enhanced edition.

Reactions: Icekatana

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Not bad news, but guess will have to start from the beginning with enhanced edition.
:eek: Ah shit, here we go again...

I'm reworking Robert scenes to make him more likeable. Don't worry, you'll still have the jerk you love to hate, if you don't correspond his advances. But I felt Lena had a lack of appealing options 5 chapters into the game, so I want to make Robert fun to pursue if you as a player are into it.
The only way to make Robert more likeable for me is to see him wearing a Kite-man suit. (Has anybody here seen Harley Queen?)

Last edited:

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
I tried to hit on Cindy, but Axel showed up, and steal her from me....WTF is this game? -.-"
Maybe if I choose the option with Lena to discuss things, he would never showed up at the party?
Any suggestions what I screwed up?

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
I tried to hit on Cindy, but Axel showed up, and steal her from me....WTF is this game? -.-"
Maybe if I choose the option with Lena to discuss things, he would never showed up at the party?
Any suggestions what I screwed up?
No, Axel will always appear in the Shine with Cindy, it is not possible to avoid it, if you ask how to have something with Cindy, well, it's not possible yet, the closest have a thing with her, is to accompany her to her photoshoot with Axel

Reactions: csecsbiro

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
View attachment 847575

Unlocked
News update
Hi guys!
Hey, I wish you get well very soon! Take care man, you are very talentive!

Cheers!

Reactions: Prinzessfreya

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Now that this thing is considered "final" I played GGGB because it showed there's DP scenes. Are there DP scenes in this yet?

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I'm reworking Robert scenes to make him more likeable. Don't worry, you'll still have the jerk you love to hate, if you don't correspond his advances
So glad to see she's going to tweak Robert a bit and have him behave better if the situation arises.

For a long time, I've been wanting a route - where Robert becomes a better person as being with Lena turns to be a positive experience for him.

I almost gave up on that possibility after playing the last update. But glad to see that's going to happen after all.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So glad to see she's going to tweak Robert a bit and have him behave better if the situation arises.

For a long time, I've been wanting a route - where Robert becomes a better person as being with Lena turns to be a positive experience for him.

I almost gave up on that possibility after playing the last update. But glad to see that's going to happen after all.
i agree but the sexting was hot ngl.

Reactions: glc0n and Arisushi

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
I am not sure how to search around for bugs in this thread. But I got a bunch of errors that I couldnt roll back and had to ignore. It happened on Lena's story after she asked Stan for pics, I chose sexy pics, and then she sext with Robert and then she was gonna touch herself and then the errors happened. Is that expected?

Also how come when Louise kissed Lena I didnt get the option to reciprocate?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes