IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Hmmm I guess I was nearing the end of available content now anyways, and this is it.

So what available sex scenes are there? Seems like Lena has Robert and then Ian and Louise.

Ian has Allison, Lena... I don't think there's anything further with Holly or Cindy yet? Anything with Emma?

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
lol my goal (at least first play) is to somehow get everyone to sleep with everyone.

Though I tried second time and it seems like if you mess up one thing with Alison the sex wont trigger, you can reject Holly and go to lunch with her, and then reject Holly + Lena again and go to dinner with her and she'll still be banging Jeremy, heck you can even pass up Emma at the club and still no sex for you.

Also I did all the Louise friendship points and somehow she didnt even get into the argument with Ivy at the club? Do I have to take the point loss and tell Louise whats going on and "butt in"?

Also how to do Alison's friend?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
lol my goal (at least first play) is to somehow get everyone to sleep with everyone.

Though I tried second time and it seems like if you mess up one thing with Alison the sex wont trigger, you can reject Holly and go to lunch with her, and then reject Holly + Lena again and go to dinner with her and she'll still be banging Jeremy, heck you can even pass up Emma at the club and still no sex for you.

Also I did all the Louise friendship points and somehow she didnt even get into the argument with Ivy at the club? Do I have to take the point loss and tell Louise whats going on and "butt in"?

Also how to do Alison's friend?
For Alison, I rejected Alison for her lunch date and went with Holly, and also went with Cherry at the club. despite that, you can still have sex with Alison when she invites you out for dinner on Wednesday (iirc) but you need a will point. but you are right as far as banging Jeremy is concerned as Alison would have had sex with him once that way.

For Louise, you need to have a good relationship point with her as mentioned above and yes you have to tell Louise about Jeremy hitting on Ivy in Chapter 4. Pretty sure theres some stat requirement but I cant remember.

For Cherry, this was answered already in this thread. obviously you need to order the martini and show interest in her but you also need a stat requirement, think it was wit or something.

For Emma, again you need to have a good relationship with Alison that way you can have sex with Alison after passing Emma up in Chapter 5. I was able to do this despite banging Alison only once not twice in my playthrough.

Sorry that I dont know the stat numbers as I did not use any walkthrough when I played. I just experimented a lot and eventually got every scene. Hope this helps.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
I mean, we're probably not even 40% done yet right? I mean I am going by GGGB so we have ways to go before everything devolves down to everyone doing everyone and gangbangs and orgies and drug addictions and murders?

Reactions: Kaparzo

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
  • I'm reworking Robert scenes to make him more likeable. Don't worry, you'll still have the jerk you love to hate, if you don't correspond his advances. But I felt Lena had a lack of appealing options 5 chapters into the game, so I want to make Robert fun to pursue if you as a player are into it.
Can it get more boring? It's always like this with Evakiss: everyone must be likeable for the MC, the MC can't be weak or taken advantage of, no wrong choices with consequences. A fake boring roleplaying experiece. What a wasted talent (in making intricate stories, where he\she excels, incredibly boring)

Jul 23, 2017
Can it get more boring? It's always like this with Evakiss: everyone must be likeable for the MC, the MC can't be weak or taken advantage of, no wrong choices with consequences. A fake boring roleplaying experiece. What a wasted talent (in making intricate stories, where he\she excels, incredibly boring)
Not sure what makes you think that. I'd say most of the options in GGGB were assholes and you could only make MC like them if you chose certain paths. Can't remember names but C list famous club gym owner guy would ignore MC once he get a pump in, bf's dad would literally drug and rape you and his own daughter.

And in this game we had Robert, who we may still be able to make an asshole depending on choices, Jeremy cheating on MC's roommate also looks to be a potential thing.

I think there are certain characters that can be made into assholes depending on choices which I personally like. I do agree that I think Robert was fine as-is, it was clear that he was an asshole from the start, and I would have preferred another character being made if Evakiss felt there was not enough choice for Lena.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I think we need some unlikable, even vile, characters in play to add some level of threat. It usually puts me off if there is too much emphasis on relationship over sex content. At the moment I'll reserve judgement as it's pretty early still, that said I hope for some more perverse encounters for protagonists.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I understand your grievances and understand your poit, yet for me this new was more appealing because I think that in good vn two assholes are enough and I see Axel as one of them Jeremy as another, though Evakiss said that she wants to explore his personality more. Moreover, I don't think she wants to make Robert less of a-hole, but for him to mask it more when he interacts with Lenna, which will probably make him more the his now.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
I understand your grievances and understand your poit, yet for me this new was more appealing because I think that in good vn two assholes are enough and I see Axel as one of them Jeremy as another, though Evakiss said that she wants to explore his personality more. Moreover, I don't think she wants to make Robert less of a-hole, but for him to mask it more when he interacts with Lenna, which will probably make him more the his now.
It's funny cause I wanted to dislike Axel but after the Ian path and Cindy meeting him it seems like he's probably just misunderstood. Also we all know the way we play everyone will be cheating on everyone so who are we to be on a high horse about Axel.... Also Jeremy seems like a scum but he's Ian's bro and will probably share his conquests if you're on good terms with him.

Also Ivy seems to be a Jessica clone but we'll have to see if she's a complete golddigger drug addict bitch. Though I'm GGGB it was way too easy to groom everyone to the way of the MC, it seems like 99% of choices MC makes will be forgiven and somehow the friends will follow suit.

The one absolutely vile character in GGGB, in my opinion is Wilson (and his thugs) I absolutely did not want to go down that path, and yet somehow that's somehow people's favorite path to go down. And also, depending on how Eva acted the bad shit might've never came out anyways. I mean not amazing game design/story telling by any stretch of imagination but I mean... We're all here to fap.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
ooo I think I found the best routes.

Ian: Collect wit, and piss off the boss to get the will point. First time out to Shine hit on Cherry, bang her. On Wednesday go out to dinner with Alison, use the will point and bang her. Then go out with Cindy to the photoshoot. Then at the club night don't have Perry come, and bang Emma. And you still get to finish off Lena.

Lena: Be good with Robert but don't spend the will point the first time. Bang him anyways after. After good date with Ian call Robert bang him. Then at club spend the will point and bang the DJ. Still get to bang Ian.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I wonder what kind of consequences will come after messing with so many people. :unsure:
STD's.... Lot's and lot's of STD's...

But on a more serious note.... I am wondering the same as you honestly... This sounds like some soap drama show where everyone is fucking everyone but no one knows about it.

Reactions: Anita Deek
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes