TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
ooo I think I found the best routes.

Ian: Collect wit, and piss off the boss to get the will point. First time out to Shine hit on Cherry, bang her. On Wednesday go out to dinner with Alison, use the will point and bang her. Then go out with Cindy to the photoshoot. Then at the club night don't have Perry come, and bang Emma. And you still get to finish off Lena.

Lena: Be good with Robert but don't spend the will point the first time. Bang him anyways after. After good date with Ian call Robert bang him. Then at club spend the will point and bang the DJ. Still get to bang Ian.
If by best you mean have Ian bang as many girls then sure. but obviously you will miss out on stuff like the other scenes with Alison, the extra selfies you get from her etc.

Reactions: Kibad

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
ooo I think I found the best routes.

Ian: Collect wit, and piss off the boss to get the will point. First time out to Shine hit on Cherry, bang her. On Wednesday go out to dinner with Alison, use the will point and bang her. Then go out with Cindy to the photoshoot. Then at the club night don't have Perry come, and bang Emma. And you still get to finish off Lena.

Lena: Be good with Robert but don't spend the will point the first time. Bang him anyways after. After good date with Ian call Robert bang him. Then at club spend the will point and bang the DJ. Still get to bang Ian.
For me it's not the best cause it's just unrealistic to sleep with everyone around without much consequences. I prefer to do multiple routes in which the MCs develop in certain directions and then choose only those relationships that correspond well to it.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
If by best you mean have Ian bang as many girls then sure. but obviously you will miss out on stuff like the other scenes with Alison, the extra selfies you get from her etc.
I mean if GGGB is anything to go by it's that once you unlock acts with characters then the next thing with them follows. Example if you didn't do Cherry then she just kinda disappears... I'd imagine Mike kinda disappears if you didn't do him too.

My goal is everyone sleeps with everyone. I mean game is not even half made yet so who knows what happens... And I guess not getting Perry out to the club might mean he never breaks his shell and never gets anything.....

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
No point, you'll need to start a new game with the next update anyway.
I have not been keeping up with recent events of the game and just recently heard about Eva getting surgery and what not, but now I am also hearing starting over and save not going to work ? Not that I mind of course as it is not that much extra time to catch up to where we are.

But that means that there is going to be some rewrites and some rework... at least I am assuming so ( could be wrong ) because why else would the saves not work ?

So with that out of the way can you maybe update me or point me in the right direction or give me a short gist of what changes will be happening that requires starting over if you don't mind me asking ? Legitimate curiosity of what I can or could be expecting.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I have not been keeping up with recent events of the game and just recently heard about Eva getting surgery and what not, but now I am also hearing starting over and save not going to work ? Not that I mind of course as it is not that much extra time to catch up to where we are.

But that means that there is going to be some rewrites and some rework... at least I am assuming so ( could be wrong ) because why else would the saves not work ?

So with that out of the way can you maybe update me or point me in the right direction or give me a short gist of what changes will be happening that requires starting over if you don't mind me asking ? Legitimate curiosity of what I can or could be expecting.
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-5-final-evakiss.48813/page-265#post-4323182

Nov 15, 2018
Can it get more boring? It's always like this with Evakiss: everyone must be likeable for the MC, the MC can't be weak or taken advantage of, no wrong choices with consequences. A fake boring roleplaying experiece. What a wasted talent (in making intricate stories, where he\she excels, incredibly boring)
if it's so incredibly boring, don't play it or do it better on your own. Easy fix.

also, in GGGB, the MC was weak and taken advantage of (drugs, gangbang, ...).

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
I dunno if i read correctly here but when the new update drops we'll have to start a new save cuz old saves won't work?

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
this new update is actually a definitive version of the first 5 updates so yes the old saves will not work.
Just because I'm dense and have not had my laptop for two weeks — the next update will be the definitive first five chapters and the current update is just the fifth, right?

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
question, does Lenas Boss storyline go anywhere? He seems to be into her considering how much he stalks her on social media but then he drops it altogether and the way I played she never rebuked his comments face to face.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pointything

jon4512

Nov 30, 2019
I would argue that there isn't much of a story to begin with and I don't think that will change any time soon. Both Lena & Ian are looking for new career paths. That's basically the whole content of the prologue which isn't much different from GGGB.

To have characters you can identify with, or at least root for, you'll need less superficial conflicts. Ian, for example, can either face his boss, ignore her or try to bypass the chain of command. That creates 3 different character traits/solutions to a problem which makes it harder to write a story that fits his persona.
Yeah thats the eternal conundrum between solid writing and two many choices.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes