FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Think it'd be way better if it were around 8-10 frames. But I agree, I guess some animation is better than nothing.
Not necessarily...at least to me. If the entire body is moving when she's givin a BJ, it just looks weird to me. Any unnatural looking body motions are just weird, to me. So, a still image would serve just as well, in those cases...maybe just my opinion lol

Reactions: Pointything

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah thats the eternal conundrum between solid writing and two many choices.
I think the solid writing is still there but I definitely prefer having lots of choices/paths over a more focused story tbh. That already made GGGB unique compared to other games here (usually games are more straightforward with very limited choices at best). It had more replayability and tons of variety in terms of content

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Our Red String [v0.5 Enhanced] EvaKiss

Original Size Win/Linux: 648 MB
Original Size Mac: 630 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 148 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 130 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all my Modded content here:

Or you can:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
as a female mc, can i avoid sex with men?
Yes, you can avoid sex with pretty much anybody if you want to play that way. Cool thing about this game is that you're not forced to any interaction you don't want. In chapter 5 there was finally some lesbo action and I hope we get some too in chapter 6. The animation of Louise fingering Lena while eating her out was so fucking hot.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes