TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
This new enhanced version is really good :love:
I did have one error however.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can vouch for this error. irrc it happens after axel says he has something to discuss with ivy and before ivy says goodbye.

I started a new game for the enhanced version and still got it. not game breaking in any way but just want to point it out.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
its interesting that ivy knows axel and is discussing something with him in private. just find it a bit surprising since she was the one who was pushing lena to break up with axel. unless i remembered the events wrong.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
can vouch for this error. irrc it happens after axel says he has something to discuss with ivy and before ivy says goodbye.

I started a new game for the enhanced version and still got it. not game breaking in any way but just want to point it out.
Yep me too:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter_5.rpy", line 3463, in <module>
NameError: name 'v3_cindy_shoot' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter_5.rpyc", line 3463, in script
  File "...\OurRedString-v0.5enhanced-pc\OurRedString-v0.5enhanced-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "...\OurRedString-v0.5enhanced-pc\OurRedString-v0.5enhanced-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "...\OurRedString-v0.5enhanced-pc\OurRedString-v0.5enhanced-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapter_5.rpy", line 3463, in <module>
NameError: name 'v3_cindy_shoot' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.5enhanced
Sat Oct 17 17:17:03 2020
And after that Ian says they met him a couple weeks ago ... it was 2 weeks ago. I think its sounds way longer this way...

wasnotme

May 2, 2017
does anybody else can't load saves when playing the game? like on the load menu the auto saves aren't clickable, and any other clickable save files i click, the "are you sure you want to overwrite your save?" pop up. i can still load saves from the main menu but when playing i can't load any save files. i'm playing it on new save, enhanced, compressed version BTW, i also tried cheating and no cheat, still can't load.

Reactions: Jason Grimm

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
You mention that using old saves will cause bugs, I was previously getting bugs relating to interactions with Axel. Best I can tell, there is a confrontation with him that gets added in a more recent build that isn't present in whatever build I started playing from and the newer builds keep calling back to that confrontation between Lena and Axel.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
hahha, cheat mode. Cool. I was using the console to do exactly what it does for most runs anyway. Nice to have that automated.

Anyway the enhanced version is cool. But i was really hoping one of the changes would be the ending not being soooo anticlimactic if Lena has already slept with Ian. Oh welllllll.

EDIT: Oh wait, the enhancements are across all chapters? I thought it was just for 5. Well well, more to see. Nice.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
don't mind it if there is one futa but the dev shouldn't waste too much time on a niche fetish like that. don't think most players are into that
you'd be surprised at how much people get worked up about this. not too long ago this thread was just dominated by discussions about whether what counts as a niche and why "niches" should or shouldnt be added.

hopefully the floodgates dont open again. just my two cents.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes