TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
ANIMATIONS..the next big thing ive seen with evakiss,even if its 2 frames,im sold!!
yea im actually ok with this two frame animation thingy. so long as there is motion i think it enhances the experience.

but im also fine if she just sticks with the regular still pictures. i just dont want to see her sacrificing development time on elaborate animations if it means there will be less pictures for every sex scene.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Changes between this version 0.5 and the previous one. For those who do not want to download the game again and just want to know what's new

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There may also be more changes, but so far these are all I found
if im not mistaken the option for lena to steal money is no longer available. i might be wrong since i sped through most of it.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I have a wired problem when I pay with cheat mode when I get to week two for some reason events from week one start to repeat, yet I did not have this problem before. Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Sam0929e1w

Jul 18, 2020
Is android version any good or does it still constantly get the "an exception has occurred" message after each choice. Also because of this none of the characteristics points save they're always at 0.

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
Oke just played the enhanced version i gotta say the animations changed my hole experience with this game in good i hope she keeps doing them and maybe even improve them...

Reactions: Brickman

Brickman

May 26, 2017
No, it's alright. I've seen worse. Even though it has 2 frames, the transition is fairly smooth and makes it look fine.
While simple, I think they add the sense of motion in a very solvent way. It's weird how a simple hint at motion feel the images feel more alive, or at least for me it's even a bigger turn on, especially the scene with Jeremy and Louise, damn that was already one of my favourites but with the animation it's even better. I hope she sticks with doing them, I think it adds to the game's quality and experience and many other 3D games I've played use the same 2 frame technique with less stellar results

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
While simple, I think they add the sense of motion in a very solvent way. It's weird how a simple hint at motion feel the images feel more alive, or at least for me it's even a bigger turn on, especially the scene with Jeremy and Louise, damn that was already one of my favourites but with the animation it's even better. I hope she sticks with doing them, I think it adds to the game's quality and experience and many other 3D games I've played use the same 2 frame technique with less stellar results
that cowgirl position especially.

Sep 15, 2017
I wanna know if it's no longer available to max out Cindy relationship, I remember playing 0.5 alpha and ifrc when Cindy invited to the art gallery You could max out her relationship

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I wanna know if it's no longer available to max out Cindy relationship, I remember playing 0.5 alpha and ifrc when Cindy invited to the art gallery You could max out her relationship
Now there's a cap at 10 relationship points with Cindy.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
can confirm this. last i played it was the 0.5 alpha version and her agenda bar was maxed out. now you cant do it anymore.

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
I have a wired problem when I pay with cheat mode when I get to week two for some reason events from week one start to repeat, yet I did not have this problem before. Does anyone else have a similar problem?
Yeah I had this same problem for android version. I played cheat mode, don't know if the problem persists for normal mode.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes