Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
My prediction for what will happen with Stan and Lena (whenever things progress). After the latest photoshoot where Lena showed everything to Stan, he said, "I'll go to my room now and... work on the pictures...". This leads me to believe he goes straight to wanking when he gets back to his room. I think Lena will go to Stan's room to ask him how the photos are coming along and find him jerking it to said photos. This will trigger a moment where Lena decides whether she finds this flattering or disgusting. If she's flattered, she'll ask him if he needs a hand or rather the real thing. Just what's cooking in my head. I know a lot of people see him as a lame ass nerd, but this route is the one I'm most excited about. Anyone else have thoughts?
My hope actually is that this goes the femdom route. Up till now you can be a little mean and boss Stan around, asking him to make you breakfast and such, it would be a nice option for Lena to eventually turn him into a little puppy for her and Louise to have fun with.

May 5, 2017
My hope actually is that this goes the femdom route. Up till now you can be a little mean and boss Stan around, asking him to make you breakfast and such, it would be a nice option for Lena to eventually turn him into a little puppy for her and Louise to have fun with.
I can totally see that happening too! I'm personally not into femdom, but would try the route just to see what it's like!

Reactions: scor099 and Redgy

txtBild

Feb 23, 2019
5/5 five game! can't wait for the next chapter
I just want more Ian + Ivy content, but I think that is going to be a few chapters away before anything could happen between them...
Something like Ivy trying to get Ian from Lena? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pointything
Mar 7, 2020
Well, though I'm absolutely not into submission of any kind, I still consider that a valid option. It could be fun to have both vanilla / rough / sub routes for Lena-Stan.

Reactions: scor099

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fuck Axel and that Seymour guy the only one that Lena needs to have a quickie with should be Ed that guy must be so horny has seen Lena in her underwear her stalkfap account even Ivy told him that Lena says so many nice things about him i just hope that he is not a pervert
Seymour strikes me as just a arrogant and rich old pervert who puts up a facade of elegancy. :unsure:

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Did you buy the Tequila Sunrise?
Yes I did everything according to the walkthrough for that part that implied IanCherry +1, but they all add up to 3 points instead of at least 4 as it is required for the scene to trigger. Maybe it is something I have to do before that night at the club...

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes