May 5, 2017
My prediction for what will happen with Stan and Lena (whenever things progress). After the latest photoshoot where Lena showed everything to Stan, he said, "I'll go to my room now and... work on the pictures...". This leads me to believe he goes straight to wanking when he gets back to his room. I think Lena will go to Stan's room to ask him how the photos are coming along and find him jerking it to said photos. This will trigger a moment where Lena decides whether she finds this flattering or disgusting. If she's flattered, she'll ask him if he needs a hand or rather the real thing. Just what's cooking in my head. I know a lot of people see him as a lame ass nerd, but this route is the one I'm most excited about. Anyone else have thoughts?

Mar 7, 2020
My prediction for what will happen with Stan and Lena (whenever things progress). After the latest photoshoot where Lena showed everything to Stan, he said, "I'll go to my room now and... work on the pictures...". This leads me to believe he goes straight to wanking when he gets back to his room. I think Lena will go to Stan's room to ask him how the photos are coming along and find him jerking it to said photos. This will trigger a moment where Lena decides whether she finds this flattering or disgusting. If she's flattered, she'll ask him if he needs a hand or rather the real thing. Just what's cooking in my head. I know a lot of people see him as a lame ass nerd, but this route is the one I'm most excited about. Anyone else have thoughts?
My take is, that it will turn out that Stan has even bigger dick than Jeremy. And it only adds to his problems with women. Something like he never had "normal" sex, because these very few girls he dated were horrified by his enormous size. So he only gets services from hookers once in a while.

May 5, 2017
My take is, that it will turn out that Stan has even bigger dick than Jeremy. And it only adds to his problems with women. Something like he never had "normal" sex, because these very few girls he dated were horrified by his enormous size. So he only gets services from hookers once in a while.
The shock and arousal I picture on Lena's face would be quite the sight! I didn't think of this, but it would definitely be a nice surprise!

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I think there's a variable for Lena that raises her interest in big dicks so you might be right. :ROFLMAO:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Well, I'm not sure Lena needs to offer a "hand" this soon. After all, their relationship is kinda tame at this point. Seeing her nude during the photoshoot was a highlight of his life, no doubt. So, I'm guessing that she'll instead start using him to make sexy pictures of her for stalkfap on the regular basis, teasing him in the process and enjoying the role of seductress. After all, she prefers artistic photos to simple selfies. But I'd like to see a conversation where she asks him about his private life, about what kinds of girls he likes, etc. Maybe she'll even coach him on how to be successful with girls and then fall into a trap she made for herself. Kind of a well-known trope, but I think it'll suit his route and the general vibe of their chemistry nicely.

Freespectrum

Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys. I downloaded the v0.5 for windows and Im having an error anytime I open the agenda. I tried to delete all saves from both folders as stated before but not dice. Does anyone has a fix?

• Sad
Reactions: Elasx
May 5, 2017
Well, I'm not sure Lena needs to offer a "hand" this soon. After all, their relationship is kinda tame at this point. Seeing her nude during the photoshoot was a highlight of his life, no doubt. So, I'm guessing that she'll instead start using him to make sexy pictures of her for stalkfap on the regular basis, teasing him in the process and enjoying the role of seductress. After all, she prefers artistic photos to simple selfies. But I'd like to see a conversation where she asks him about his private life, about what kinds of girls he likes, etc. Maybe she'll even coach him on how to be successful with girls and then fall into a trap she made for herself. Kind of a well-known trope, but I think it'll suit his route and the general vibe of their chemistry nicely.
That sounds quite plausible! I'm torn between wanting more StanxLena content now or a better build up like you've suggested. Either way I'll be happy. Not like I get to choose what Eva does anyway XD.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Hello guys. I downloaded the v0.5 for windows and Im having an error anytime I open the agenda. I tried to delete all saves from both folders as stated before but not dice. Does anyone has a fix?
It's a bug with this version, unfortunately. Hopefully it's going to get fixed in the next update.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'm the only one that wants more content with Axel, submissive Lena and that oooooold guy that gives us a lingerie after photoshoot?
definitely not the only one. after the polaroids I very much look forward to axel and submissive lena. but then i also look forward to alison jeremy, lena jeremy, lena stan, cindy ian etc. pretty much everything. sign of a good game i guess.

Mar 7, 2020
Re: Stan, don't forget there's a path where he pays Lena to take pics of her. Would like to see her so desperate for money that she becomes his plaything.
One if possibilities I guess.
By the way, it is never mentioned what kind if job Stan has and how much money he earns. Professional camera, is not the cheapest thing to have, especially as just an entertainment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes