Mar 7, 2020
I'm just hoping for a kiss between Ian and Holly.
I'd actually second that. It would be almost perfect nerd + nerd relationship, instead if setting up Ian with anyone else.

Also, it could be pretty interesting turn, but I doubt that Eva will even implement it, for Ian to go full MGTOW.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Don't get too excited yet, I'm pretty sure the update will only come in November. Maybe even mid- to end November depending on how fast EvaKisss hand heals. We don't want her to rush ;)
So, with that out of the way, we should expect things to start moving now. There isn't much time any more. EvaKiss wrote in her Q&A that the game has a 2 act structure where in the first act relationships get built. And that we are about halfway in the first act.
So who do you think will be first to kiss Holly? Who will be first to have sex with her? Whos girlfriend will she first be?
I put my money on Ian for the kiss, Lena for sex and girlfriend.
As for being excited about, I remember we were promised some Ed content next update :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So who do you think will be first to kiss Holly? Who will be first to have sex with her? Whos girlfriend will she first be?
I put my money on Ian for the kiss, Lena for sex and girlfriend.
In order Eve, Lena and Lena.
Atleast i think her name was Eve...The girl who works at the music store.
Why ? Drunken party after Ian's book is published to bring the mousy girl out of her shell. Is it likely based on current story, no. Is it what i think could happen, yes.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Concerning the discussion about gay/sissy content that was on here some week(s) ago:
"As I said I would love to introduce a trans side character, but other things take precedence... Also I feel I couldn't properly portray a trans/sissy/gay route for Ian, since that's not really my thing and I don't have experience with that. I'll better leave that to other games that are dedicated especially to that. "
From the latest Patreon Q&A
Yeah, this Q&A is being gold. A lot of good questions and very in-depth answers from Eva. I'm surprised to not see a lot of the questions asked in this forum being asked there, like tha gay stuff and all the Alison drama

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, this Q&A is being gold. A lot of good questions and very in-depth answers from Eva. I'm surprised to not see a lot of the questions asked in this forum being asked there, like tha gay stuff and all the Alison drama
I think it's selection bias. People that like the game and don't have too many drama issues with the characters are more likely to be paying Patreon backers, and the kinds of questions that interest them will be somewhat different than here. I am digging the Q&A too, it's nice to get some of the inside scoop from Eva.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
in one of the Q & A Eva said she might start a new secondary, maybe a successor for GGGB with a male protagonist and hire a small team to take care of it while directing them, she also got other ideas but it might never happen because of her budget, my point is that a lot of people download the game from this site for free but i wish if they can join her patreon even if its for $2 she deserves it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Concerning the discussion about gay/sissy content that was on here some week(s) ago:
"As I said I would love to introduce a trans side character, but other things take precedence... Also I feel I couldn't properly portray a trans/sissy/gay route for Ian, since that's not really my thing and I don't have experience with that. I'll better leave that to other games that are dedicated especially to that. "
Not being able to write a "trans/sissy/gay" because you didn't experienced that?
Just say you don't want to do it and be done with it. Better than making some weak excuse like that. :unsure:

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Not being able to write a "trans/sissy/gay" because you didn't experienced that?
Just say you don't want to do it and be done with it. Better than making some weak excuse like that. :unsure:
I guess that means that Eva is into bimbos, sugar daddies and drug dealers and/or have experience with them? :WaitWhat:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
in one of the Q & A Eva said she might start a new secondary, maybe a successor for GGGB with a male protagonist and hire a small team to take care of it while directing them, she also got other ideas but it might never happen because of her budget, my point is that a lot of people download the game from this site for free but i wish if they can join her patreon even if its for $2 she deserves it.
She said she has several ideas, one of them being a "spiritual successor of GGGB" with a female protag or maybe a male one. That sounds really awesome, I don't know which one I would like better. But yeah, it seems she would need a lot more backers to hire a full team to work on a secondary project

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm going to blame the language barrier for that (Eva is Spanish) and say that she meant she didn't have experience WRITING that type of content, and is afraid that she might fuck it up somehow.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
It makes sense to me. Imagine you have a burger joint and you're famous at making good burgers. If customers asked you to make pizza you could probably do it, sine you know how to cook, but your speciality are burgers. Seems only natural to ask people who want pizza to go to a pizza place and keep doing what you're good at doing...

Reactions: ghost24

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It makes sense to me. Imagine you have a burger joint and you're famous at making good burgers. If customers asked you to make pizza you could probably do it, sine you know how to cook, but your speciality are burgers. Seems only natural to ask people who want pizza to go to a pizza place and keep doing what you're good at doing...
Except we are not talking about making food but creative writting. James S. A. Corey didn't need to travel to Mars before writting The Expanse series. This is more akin to what Evakiss said.
She doesn't want to writter those type of characters? Okay that is her prerrogative since this is her story. But making up some sort of experience barrier as to why she can't do it, that is what i cannot agree with.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Except we are not talking about making food but creative writting. James S. A. Corey didn't need to travel to Mars before writting The Expanse series. This is more akin to what Evakiss said.
She doesn't want to writter those type of characters? Okay that is her prerrogative since this is her story. But making up some sort of experience barrier as to why she can't do it, that is what i cannot agree with.
You have to remember she got some criticism for Jasmin, the trans character in GGGB and how she was handled. Some trans people even adressed that in the Q&A. So she knows it's a sensitive issue and doesn't want to do it as a gimmick (be it gay or trans chara that is). She did say she would like to include a trans character in her next game in the "main rooster" of npcs.

It's obviously not an easy thing to do to add a gay road especially if you want it to be more than "fan-service". Plus the amount of work that you add to yourself to create such road, and she alluded to that too and not wanting to get stretched too thin.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
You're missing the point here. James S. A. Corey didn't have to go to MArs, but he had to do a ton of research to get his scientific facts straight and write a coherent novel. Eva Kiss is not saying she hasn't fucked someone trans so she can't write that, she's saying she doesn't have enough insight on trans, gay or sissy people because she lacks personal experience with them, so she feels she couldn't represent those kind of characters with the depth and coherence she likes to write her characters with

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You're missing the point here. James S. A. Corey didn't have to go to MArs, but he had to do a ton of research to get his scientific facts straight and write a coherent novel. Eva Kiss is not saying she hasn't fucked someone trans so she can't write that, she's saying she doesn't have enough insight on trans, gay or sissy people because she lacks personal experience with them, so she feels she couldn't represent those kind of characters with the depth and coherence she likes to write her characters with
This is the point.
They(two people under the pen name) did research without ever needing to have any space related job. Evakiss could do the same. We live after all in a time when acess to information is a lot easier than half a century ago.
Now it is Evakiss prerrogative to not want to do it, as i said before this is her story after all but i can't agree with her making up obstacles to justify why it is not possible for her to do it.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes