Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Realistically you can add in Alison to that as well.
What about Robert? I doubt any character in the game maybe other thn Stan get much hate as Robert does. Poor guy, he's so irrelevant that people don't even add him in hate list.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Putting it on my bingo card, Perry gets into a f/f/f/f/m fivesome but he counts as one of the f's.
Alright, now i'm picturing EK's next game to feature new protagonist Perry, who is being feminized by pair of friendly mistresses Ivy and Lena, in attempt to catch attention of his desired boyfriend Axel...

• Haha
Reactions: SlowGoesSlow

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Can't be Lena since large part of the update will be her POV, It wouldn't make sense switching to Ian's POV just to chat with Lena as Ian. Most probably it would be Cindy updating about her WORK Trip and maybe Alison or Cherry.
If it's Lena's POV, then why would it be Cindy? You'd still have to switch to Ian for that, or Alison or Cherry. If you switch to Ian for Cindy, then he could text Lena after she's left the beach to go on her trip with Seymour. Once Lena goes off with Seymour, the only way the beach content can continue, is if the POV switches back to Ian.

Last edited:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Hence the title of the game. "Our Red String" is referencing the red string of fate, from various Asian cultures, that ties Ian and Lena together, and how their string(s) is weaved in and tangled with the strings of all of their friends.
For me, they are perfect for each other, but the title of the game would be perfect for a game that's romantic and dramatic without sex scenes.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 312 Votes