Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I'd be tempted to give Holly to Jeremy, too, buuut I want her for Lena and Ian as well, so I can control somewhat how much of a slut she becomes :D
I definitely want Holly to become the sluttiest among all the female characters....that would be pretty brutal, therefore hot

• Red Heart
Reactions: jduk and Cicica

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
lol. Are you roleplaying as Stan? Avatar is perfect for it. Hope you get what you're looking for though.
Actually I was roleplaying as Ian since Stan doesn't know Cindy. You know we went to Shine with Cindy and also nude photo shoot. But yeah my avatar looks like Stan he is a old actor named Nuri Alço he always gives coca colas with some sleep pills in it and yeah I think you can imagine whats next.

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Actually I was roleplaying as Ian since Stan doesn't know Cindy. You know we went to Shine with Cindy and also nude photo shoot. But yeah my avatar looks like Stan he is a old actor named Nuri Alço he always gives coca colas with some sleep pills in it and yeah I think you can imagine whats next.
Yikes. Well, ok. Your post was just giving me a Stan vibe, but um... Stan's not even that creepy. Have a nice day I guess. :oops:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Chapter 7 weekly status report (8)
Hello everyone! Here's another weekly status report, the eighth one already...
This week I've been focusing on the writing. Normally I divide the scripts in two parts, A and B, one dedicated to Ian and one to Lena. This time I've broken it up in 4 parts, since there's a lot of big scenes happening. I've just finished writing part C, and now only part D is left, so I'd say about 80-85% of the writing is completed.
My plan is to finally finish all the writing this coming week. I don't know if I'm just a slow writer or I'm trying to tackle a lot this update, but making progress is being challenging. In this update I have some really cool scenes I've wanted to write for a long time, some of them even before starting to work on Chapter 1, and the time has finally come! Some borrow from concepts and ideas that appeared in GGGB, but that I wanted to explore more in depth narratively and mechanically. As you know I like to make things difficult for myself, and I want to avoid formulaic and empty writing, so depicting some of these scenes, with all their variations, is taking a lot of time and effort. Hopefully the result is worth it, and I think it will be.
This update will be the biggest one yet, bigger than Chapter 6 with more art and lines of code and, hopefully, more gameplay. There will be sex scenes with 10 different characters, not counting Ian and Lena themselves, and I'm also trying to make them interesting, original and fun to play. Also new customization and gameplay mechanics are featured.
I'm trying to deliver this next chapter as soon as possible without sacrificing scope or quality. You'll be the judges when you finally get to play it, but I like how it's looking so far!
Can't wait to play this update, finally the best girl in the game aka blonde queen get some love

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Chapter 7 weekly status report (8)
Hello everyone! Here's another weekly status report, the eighth one already...
This week I've been focusing on the writing. Normally I divide the scripts in two parts, A and B, one dedicated to Ian and one to Lena. This time I've broken it up in 4 parts, since there's a lot of big scenes happening. I've just finished writing part C, and now only part D is left, so I'd say about 80-85% of the writing is completed.
My plan is to finally finish all the writing this coming week. I don't know if I'm just a slow writer or I'm trying to tackle a lot this update, but making progress is being challenging. In this update I have some really cool scenes I've wanted to write for a long time, some of them even before starting to work on Chapter 1, and the time has finally come! Some borrow from concepts and ideas that appeared in GGGB, but that I wanted to explore more in depth narratively and mechanically. As you know I like to make things difficult for myself, and I want to avoid formulaic and empty writing, so depicting some of these scenes, with all their variations, is taking a lot of time and effort. Hopefully the result is worth it, and I think it will be.
This update will be the biggest one yet, bigger than Chapter 6 with more art and lines of code and, hopefully, more gameplay. There will be sex scenes with 10 different characters, not counting Ian and Lena themselves, and I'm also trying to make them interesting, original and fun to play. Also new customization and gameplay mechanics are featured.
I'm trying to deliver this next chapter as soon as possible without sacrificing scope or quality. You'll be the judges when you finally get to play it, but I like how it's looking so far!
10 differents characters?

Now here i am hoping that Miranda is also included on it again. :p

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I just did a quick run and I think Eva changed something since she rewrote Robert's character because I remember playing Robert and keeping him hanging until they fired Samantha the other girl and I just dumped his ass but now I can't. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes