Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

Chapter 7 weekly status report (8)
Hello everyone! Here's another weekly status report, the eighth one already...
This week I've been focusing on the writing. Normally I divide the scripts in two parts, A and B, one dedicated to Ian and one to Lena. This time I've broken it up in 4 parts, since there's a lot of big scenes happening. I've just finished writing part C, and now only part D is left, so I'd say about 80-85% of the writing is completed.
My plan is to finally finish all the writing this coming week. I don't know if I'm just a slow writer or I'm trying to tackle a lot this update, but making progress is being challenging. In this update I have some really cool scenes I've wanted to write for a long time, some of them even before starting to work on Chapter 1, and the time has finally come! Some borrow from concepts and ideas that appeared in GGGB, but that I wanted to explore more in depth narratively and mechanically. As you know I like to make things difficult for myself, and I want to avoid formulaic and empty writing, so depicting some of these scenes, with all their variations, is taking a lot of time and effort. Hopefully the result is worth it, and I think it will be.
This update will be the biggest one yet, bigger than Chapter 6 with more art and lines of code and, hopefully, more gameplay. There will be sex scenes with 10 different characters, not counting Ian and Lena themselves, and I'm also trying to make them interesting, original and fun to play. Also new customization and gameplay mechanics are featured.
I'm trying to deliver this next chapter as soon as possible without sacrificing scope or quality. You'll be the judges when you finally get to play it, but I like how it's looking so far!
All I can say about this from the get-go is I love seeing Emma there with her pfat a$$ :D

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
It would be fun if Lena fucked Jeremy/Axel or Mike on the side and getting impregnated by one of them without Ian knowing.
Considering the theory Mike fucks Ian's ex, it would be cruel to steal Lena too from him, i like that idea though :devilish:.
To me cucking/cheating/netorare type of thing is directly related to cruelty to be fun, that's just me though. I hope Eva creates branches to satisfy all or the most of us.
Agreed (y) in my playthrough I made Ian and Lena kiss each other and go out with each other, but at the same time I made Lena have sex with Mike and pose with Axel, and I made Ian have sex with Cherry and Emma. Yep, cheating is a fetish of mine when it comes to erotic stories.

I guess it's the idea of pleasure and lust getting the best of morals and "proper behaviours", it's a fun fantasy.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018

This week I've been focusing on the writing. Normally I divide the scripts in two parts, A and B, one dedicated to Ian and one to Lena. This time I've broken it up in 4 parts, since there's a lot of big scenes happening. I've just finished writing part C, and now only part D is left, so I'd say about 80-85% of the writing is completed.
My plan is to finally finish all the writing this coming week. I don't know if I'm just a slow writer or I'm trying to tackle a lot this update, but making progress is being challenging. In this update I have some really cool scenes I've wanted to write for a long time, some of them even before starting to work on Chapter 1, and the time has finally come! Some borrow from concepts and ideas that appeared in GGGB, but that I wanted to explore more in depth narratively and mechanically. As you know I like to make things difficult for myself, and I want to avoid formulaic and empty writing, so depicting some of these scenes, with all their variations, is taking a lot of time and effort. Hopefully the result is worth it, and I think it will be.
This update will be the biggest one yet, bigger than Chapter 6 with more art and lines of code and, hopefully, more gameplay. There will be sex scenes with 10 different characters, not counting Ian and Lena themselves, and I'm also trying to make them interesting, original and fun to play. Also new customization and gameplay mechanics are featured.
I'm trying to deliver this next chapter as soon as possible without sacrificing scope or quality. You'll be the judges when you finally get to play it, but I like how it's looking so far!
" sex scenes with 10 different characters " what the hell is gonna happen in chapter 7? is Wade's birthday party turning into an orgy? :unsure:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

a lot of favourites are finally getting action in this chapter!!!ivy,cindy,holly,stan,axel,Jeremy :unsure:.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Just to give some perspective, and speculation. 10 different characters might be only ONE new sex partner for each, Lena and Ian.
Assuming the scenario with less new characters,

Ian could have in the new update:
- Allison
- Cherry
- Emma
- Minerva
- New character (Cindy and Holly mostly. but we might have Ivy and, i'm wondering if his ex might enter the roster thanks to Mike)

Lena possible partners (The same, assuming the scenario with less new characters):
- Robert
- Mike
- Axel (I'm counting the photoshop and polaroid as content)
- Louise
- New Character (Most likely Jeremy, Ivy and Holly are good contenders, Stan, Seymour and Ed are possible, but their story requires more leaps to get into i feel).

Obviously, as Eva, not counting LenaxIan pairing.

In that scenario, most likely Ian will get a new character with some mild or tame scenes. That's what i'm feeling, because Holly and Cindy routes seems to be foreshadowing Hollys travel or Wade's birthday which i dont think we'll get yet
Instead, of this scene i could see a vouyeur scene with other characters, like Axel x Cindy, faster than with Ian. (Because we won't see that scene if any of the main characters aren't involved)

For Lena, the obvious choice is Jeremy, as a cheating friend due to her liking that aspect with Mike, or even a threesome due to her being "good" with Louise and Louse being attracted to her.

So balancing paths, we started with Ian having more options than Lena in the first few updates; things changed quite a bit with the last 2 updates, and now i'm feeling that due to Lena being able to match with the entire cast, the options for her are wider.

TurkishSucuk

Dec 14, 2020

Holly Molly !

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
a lot of favourites are finally getting action in this chapter!!!ivy,cindy,holly,stan,axel,Jeremy :unsure:.
She didn't list who, though. With all the scenes and story elements to concentrate on, I can't imagine Stanley getting much more than a longer fap while he peeps. Maybe consensually this time as a mercy-simp. Just easing the Stan fans in for the possible disappointment here. Though she did draw him with a somewhat decent-sized package, so who knows. Once you add everyone with existing Lena/Ian-involved sex scenes: Mike, Robert, Alison, Louise, Minerva, Emma, Cherry and/or repeated nude sexual content: Axel, Jeremy, you've only got one left. Money's on Cindy or Holly, though she may swap out Minerva and/or Emma this round for another two, since they're both so side-story. In which case, maybe Ivy, Cindy, Holly for the last three.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
damn you guys. trying to turn Ian into a Cuck, no, the ultimate cuck. i hope Evakiss gives us the equal option to make him the most badass guy in the game. winning the MMA tournament would be a good start
I don't think that it may be a probelm. I think that Ian is having some scenes towards being badass routes already.
- Ian protecting Perry and focusing on training
- Ian taking control in his work by being assertive and dominant towards Minerva.
- Him jus being open-minded and hones with himself by taking Emma home

I think that him making Cindy, Cherry, and all those hard to get characters is another arc towards that objective.

So people wanting him being a cuck is normal, because is a way different arc for him, and yes, it opens more kinks and different stories for the game. The same goes for Lena, we will get a cuckqueen route, or something similar by just triggering her sub side in the sex-scenes and Ians getting more and more domineering.

So better believe that you will get more badass moments than cuck ones for sure, but there will be some so most people will get what they want from the game.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I want to see the faces of Perry and Wade on the exact moment they realized that Ian did fuck both Emma and Cindy. GO IAN GO!!
You know, I am sort of curious if Evakiss is going to include a scenario where Ian/Lena can overdo it, or maybe just be too brazen about their sexual endeavours. Fuck all the chicks/dudes and suddenly everyone turns on them, or just most of them do.

• Haha
Reactions: scor099 and jduk

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Oh Cindy, my love I have already waited for too long. I hope there will be some scenes with Cindy in the next update. I don't like Axel and Jeremy because I am trying to make Ian a pussyslayer so Cindy-Ian scene would be the best for me.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes