Aug 4, 2017
I have a few ideas for a threesome
Ian+Allison+Emma
Ian+Lena+Holly
Ian+Jeremy+Lena
Lena+Ivy+Jeremy
Lena+Louise+Robert
Lena+Cindy+Axel
Lena+Louise+Robert seems unlikely, why not Jeremy instead?
Also Ian+Holly+Minerva and Lena+Jeremy+Jeremy's friend.

Reactions: jduk

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Wasn't it proved factually by the international institute of scientific truth and knowledge that Cindy belongs to Jeremy?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
You think so? I feel like given that this game is supposedly more story-reliant and less sandboxy it would make sense for certain characters to not have an interest in group sex, or just have specific wants such as "no other dudes" or "no other chicks."

For example, I could totally see Seymour as the type that would enjoy watching a girl like Lena getting her holes plugged by a bunch of dudes, like how he seems to enjoy making her do things in front of the cam. His whole spiel about Nietzsche makes me think he wouldn't want to involve himself in the action. Nietzsche is often used narratively to imply that the character that adheres to his philosophy has some sort of "ubermench" complex where they see themself as superior to everyone else, so that could translate Seymour seeing it as degrading to involve himself in the rutting of peasants but he'd totally watch them from his throne.

I don't know how much Evakiss has thought into this concept of Seymours character, but regardless I feel like it would be more immersive if at least a few of the characters were opposed to, or at least resistant, to doing threesomes.

I always thought it would be a interesting twist to Alison's character if she's totally into wild fucking, regardless of her main fuckbuddy is Ian or Jeremy, but isn't at all into there being more than two participants. I can't recall if she ever implied she was ever into girls or had sex with more than one dude at a time previously.
Have a lot of characters there, you'd assume there would be some diversity of situation in there, may be not, but I'll be optimistic for once.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
It would be fun if Lena fucked Jeremy/Axel or Mike on the side and getting impregnated by one of them without Ian knowing.
In my main playthrough, Ian only get to date Lena but never get to anything beyond a kiss.
He thinks she’s interested in him but she may be not ready to jump in yet.

Meanwhile, she’s doing both Robert and Mike raw, fantasizing about Jeremy and Axel, showing off to Stan but want to take thing slow with Ian ‘cause she doesn’t want to ruin it.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah. "I want a virgin bride." or "My gf/wife is so passionate when having sex with me. It means she learned that stuff from someone else. Oh my god! My girl was a slut! Oh my god that means I am a cuck! Oh no!" crowd version of adult games. Those guys always will find something to be cucked about. You can't win with them, you always end up as a beta cuck somehow. Even if you are a chad you still can't win, because then you are a cuck in an alternate universe. /s
Probably because they have very rigid ideas of what makes a slut and virgin. The slut is expected to drop her panties at the first sign that a man wants to fuck her and will be pledging love to the new dick within minutes. The virgin isn't just expected not to have had sex with other men, but is to appear completely unattracted to other men. They'd be asexual were it not for their utter, crippling devotion to their partner. There is no seduction or corruption. The virgin bride that takes another cock and likes it was always a slut in disguise. There are no shades of grey.

ORS might just be too complex for them.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Cuckolding is a turn off for me. That said, I really dislike Jeremy, so if I could I would put him in the cuck role. He already has that fragile ego thing going on, You can clearly see it when he tries to weasel his way out after Ivy exposes him infront of Louise. Cucking Ian or Lena would be pointless anyway, as we are left to decide their reactions, making the whole suspense of "how will he/she" react angle pointless.

As for threesomes I would love to see, a Lena+Ivy/Louise+Holly triangle has to happen. I could probably continue listing lesbian content I would love to see in ORS... Cindy+Cherry+Axel is another one, some photostudio fun between those three would be great, but probably unlikely since none of them is a protagonist. Personally, I just want to see the beautiful character get it on, I have no interest in Stan, Perry and Jeremy.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
For example, I could totally see Seymour as the type that would enjoy watching a girl like Lena getting her holes plugged by a bunch of dudes, like how he seems to enjoy making her do things in front of the cam. His whole spiel about Nietzsche makes me think he wouldn't want to involve himself in the action. Nietzsche is often used narratively to imply that the character that adheres to his philosophy has some sort of "ubermench" complex where they see themself as superior to everyone else, so that could translate Seymour seeing it as degrading to involve himself in the rutting of peasants but he'd totally watch them from his throne.
At your date with Seymour you can get points for choosing Nietzsche as your favourite philosopher or for choosing to be the child (the highest class).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While he also likes if you choose the camel (the lowest option) you don't get points for that. So he clearly prefers a Lena equal to himself.
As for threesomes, didn't we already have the first one (Stan the Man!)? :D
The likeliest are probably Lena & Louise and Robert/Mike (Louise will just do anything for Lena) or Jeremy & Alison + Ian (Alison wants Ian and Jeremy likes to share)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
At your date with Seymour you can get points for choosing Nietzsche as your favourite philosopher or for choosing to be the child (the highest class).
While he also likes if you choose the camel (the lowest option) you don't get points for that. So he clearly prefers a Lena equal to himself.
Yeah, I think I had all the right answers in my first pt. I remember I chose
and another option that required the lightbulb stat.

I don't really see it as a equality thing though.
He says himself, during the conversation in the restaurant I think, that he enjoys being challenged and conversing with others that can match his wit. I don't know if future content will allow Lena to impress him enough to actually see her as an equal, but my impression so far is that he likes her as a "spice of life" rather than as a person when it all comes down to it. She is another thing he wishes to conquer because he can.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Chapter 7 weekly status report (8)
Hello everyone! Here's another weekly status report, the eighth one already...
This week I've been focusing on the writing. Normally I divide the scripts in two parts, A and B, one dedicated to Ian and one to Lena. This time I've broken it up in 4 parts, since there's a lot of big scenes happening. I've just finished writing part C, and now only part D is left, so I'd say about 80-85% of the writing is completed.
My plan is to finally finish all the writing this coming week. I don't know if I'm just a slow writer or I'm trying to tackle a lot this update, but making progress is being challenging. In this update I have some really cool scenes I've wanted to write for a long time, some of them even before starting to work on Chapter 1, and the time has finally come! Some borrow from concepts and ideas that appeared in GGGB, but that I wanted to explore more in depth narratively and mechanically. As you know I like to make things difficult for myself, and I want to avoid formulaic and empty writing, so depicting some of these scenes, with all their variations, is taking a lot of time and effort. Hopefully the result is worth it, and I think it will be.
This update will be the biggest one yet, bigger than Chapter 6 with more art and lines of code and, hopefully, more gameplay. There will be sex scenes with 10 different characters, not counting Ian and Lena themselves, and I'm also trying to make them interesting, original and fun to play. Also new customization and gameplay mechanics are featured.
I'm trying to deliver this next chapter as soon as possible without sacrificing scope or quality. You'll be the judges when you finally get to play it, but I like how it's looking so far!

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
10 different characters not including the 2 mcs? Wow....so I'm guessing the entire line up is getting sex scenes this update

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jduk

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I don’t think we have that many characters so...
There are 12 main characters already (Ivy,Louise,Stan,Axel,Seymour,Perry,Jeremy,Cindy,Wade,Holly,Alison,Emma). If we also include Robert, Mark, Ed, Minerva and Cherry thats 17 possible characters. Its easier to guess who will not having a scene :)
Also she wrote 'sex scene' so photoshoots and masturbation shouldn't count (though I could be wrong about that)

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Many people above comment about threesomes they want to see. Personally i like almost all of them listed but i really want to see Robert with Lena and Louise/Ivy/Holy. I know most of the people here hate him, well i don't like him neither, but i want to see him having supermodel Lena bring him more puss to fuck. The idea, an unlikable and average guy, like him fucking and making Lena his little bitch is intriguing.

Reactions: spjuthok

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Cucking fuckboi Jeremy as told by someone will be a playthrough target for me too if it is possible of course. I don't like his
braggy attitude, someone has to put him in his place. Another playthrough though i might have him fuck Lena, Cindy, Alisson etc, cucking the other guys. I just love this game and the countless possibilities :love:;).

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
No she doesn't. She only gets with Jeremy if Ian doesn't show interest, she pretty much ignores his ass if you're with her. And she doesn't like to share since she never met Lena, but already is jealous and hates her because she thinks Ian is fucking even if you're not.
Maybe someone can correct me if I'm remembering wrong, but she also doesn't like Ian fucking Cherry

Reactions: NoI'mDirtyDan
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes