BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'll assume we'll see every combination of group in the future.
You think so? I feel like given that this game is supposedly more story-reliant and less sandboxy it would make sense for certain characters to not have an interest in group sex, or just have specific wants such as "no other dudes" or "no other chicks."

For example, I could totally see Seymour as the type that would enjoy watching a girl like Lena getting her holes plugged by a bunch of dudes, like how he seems to enjoy making her do things in front of the cam. His whole spiel about Nietzsche makes me think he wouldn't want to involve himself in the action. Nietzsche is often used narratively to imply that the character that adheres to his philosophy has some sort of "ubermench" complex where they see themself as superior to everyone else, so that could translate Seymour seeing it as degrading to involve himself in the rutting of peasants but he'd totally watch them from his throne.

I don't know how much Evakiss has thought into this concept of Seymours character, but regardless I feel like it would be more immersive if at least a few of the characters were opposed to, or at least resistant, to doing threesomes.

I always thought it would be a interesting twist to Alison's character if she's totally into wild fucking, regardless of her main fuckbuddy is Ian or Jeremy, but isn't at all into there being more than two participants. I can't recall if she ever implied she was ever into girls or had sex with more than one dude at a time previously.

Reactions: slightchance

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I think the ultimate threesome would be Lena getting Louise and Ivy into bed with her. Ashley could get Eva and Jessica into bed together!

Any chances of foursomes? GGGB only had ones with, like, gangbangs, right? The gang and Tyrone's friends. I'd love to see a more formal foursome arranged between four individual characters. Maybe Lena and Ian in the scenario where they are involved with each other can bring one partner each?
Louise and Ivy hate fucking each other, omg this will be amazing.

Reactions: p22 and Tara Mede

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I'd like to see that path as an option, but without all the cruelty, which was a real turn-off imo. Hopefully if she allows that route, she'll also change their dynamic based on their love stats, where higher love towards each other makes it more of a stag/vixen route: loving couple with mutual respect who like to swing.
I don't mind at all cruelty involved, maybe even the other guy beats Ian and fucks Lena in front of him. Yeah i am a perv...
Also it would be nice if Ian spies on Lena and sees her getting fucked hard, like Stan did in last chapter.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Until today..the "Threesome forecast "are:

Holly+Ian+Lena
Cindy+Axel+Lena
Allison+IAn+Cherry
Louise+Lena+Jeremy

And maybe in a close future:

Emma+Lena+Ian
Jeremy+Allison+Ian
Ivy+lena+Ian/jeremy

Last edited:

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Seems like the weekly update is a tad overdue. Hope that's because of some resounding progress! Maybe she'll do a few more days just to finish it off - it shouldn't be much more than a week left, based on the % progress throughout the last few weeks.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Seems like the weekly update is a tad overdue. Hope that's because of some resounding progress! Maybe she'll do a few more days just to finish it off - it shouldn't be much more than a week left, based on the % progress throughout the last few weeks.
Or it will probably be two more weeks at the most.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I think the ultimate threesome would be Lena getting Louise and Ivy into bed with her. Ashley could get Eva and Jessica into bed together!

Any chances of foursomes? GGGB only had ones with, like, gangbangs, right? The gang and Tyrone's friends. I'd love to see a more formal foursome arranged between four individual characters. Maybe Lena and Ian in the scenario where they are involved with each other can bring one partner each?
There was also Eva + Ashley + the two thugs whose names I can't remember, early on in thug Ashley route with bad girl Eva path happening as well.

Reactions: jduk

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There was also Eva + Ashley + the two thugs whose names I can't remember, early on in thug Ashley route with bad girl Eva path happening as well.
Yeah, that's what I meant with "the gang" I think. I never played thug Ashley all the way through, always opted out at the recruitment stage after robbing that uni kid.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that's what I meant with "the gang" I think. I never played thug Ashley all the way through, always opted out at the recruitment stage after robbing that uni kid.
Ah, fair. I thought you meant the gangbangs only, rather than the MFFM scene there.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ah, fair. I thought you meant the gangbangs only, rather than the MFFM scene there.
I've read guides so I knew they were there, I think I just referred to the foursome as another gangbang in line with the general point of the thug path, although that was probably not very accurate of me.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Mike and Jeremy dping Lena's little holes while Ian cucks, amazing.
Well, maybe he can videotape too so they can both watch and enjoy afterwards. In my preferred playthrough, they both already have a burgeoning voyeur streak. Maybe a little romantic kissing while she's exploring... new things, and maybe getting off on being watched by the man she loves. I'd prefer if it's something everyone enjoyed, including returning the favor by bringing Holly in for both of them to enjoy, unlike the route in GGGB where s/o is spineless and Ashley got off on the cruelty. Fingers crossed, though not holding my breath. A little teasing and consensual degrading can be a fun kink, but only really turns me on when there's a bond of mutual love and respect between S/O's. To each his/her own though. It's nice to have options. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Well, maybe he can videotape too so they can both watch and enjoy afterwards. In my preferred playthrough, they both already have a burgeoning voyeur streak. Maybe a little romantic kissing while she's exploring... new things, and maybe getting off on being watched by the man she loves. I'd prefer if it's something everyone enjoyed, including returning the favor by bringing Holly in for both of them to enjoy, unlike the route in GGGB where s/o is spineless and Ashley got off on the cruelty. Fingers crossed, though not holding my breath. A little teasing and consensual degrading can be a fun kink, but only really turns me on when there's a bond of mutual love and respect between S/O's. To each his/her own though. It's nice to have options. :)
It would be fun if Lena fucked Jeremy/Axel or Mike on the side and getting impregnated by one of them without Ian knowing.
Considering the theory Mike fucks Ian's ex, it would be cruel to steal Lena too from him, i like that idea though :devilish:.
To me cucking/cheating/netorare type of thing is directly related to cruelty to be fun, that's just me though. I hope Eva creates branches to satisfy all or the most of us.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes