Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I think a lot of us do not mind about creator's gender, appearance, hobbies and such, but wanting to know a bit more about his/her passion and drive to create this kind of games is a natural thing.
For me it's not a case of "just give us a good game and get the f*** out"

Now you can facepalm my thoughts, as you always do (y)
No, I actually agree with your thoughts!
Mate, I don't even remember talking to you here on this thread, are you sure I facepalmed any of your posts?

Anyway, I absolutely agree with it, I'm not gonna judge you. I'm not gonna call you a "creep" like the others did. If you read more attentively my post you'll find out this is the very message I was trying to send to the people of this community.

Cheers

Reactions: Massi89 and Cicica
Jan 24, 2018
Is that notion common?
Yeah. "I want a virgin bride." or "My gf/wife is so passionate when having sex with me. It means she learned that stuff from someone else. Oh my god! My girl was a slut! Oh my god that means I am a cuck! Oh no!" crowd version of adult games. Those guys always will find something to be cucked about. You can't win with them, you always end up as a beta cuck somehow. Even if you are a chad you still can't win, because then you are a cuck in an alternate universe. /s

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah. "I want a virgin bride." or "My gf/wife is so passionate when having sex with me. It means she learned that stuff from someone else. Oh my god! My girl was a slut! Oh my god that means I am a cuck! Oh no!" crowd version of adult games. Those guys always will find something to be cucked about. You can't win with them, you always end up as a beta cuck somehow. Even if you are a chad you still can't win, because then you are a cuck in an alternate universe. /s
I don't get how this has anything to do with Cindy belonging to Jeremy?

Jul 27, 2018
the old dude with blue eyes (forgot the name) remember me ethan from good girl gone bad. old fart fancy pants talking crap to look superior, but in the end, is just a perv with all that crap of rabbit hole. And the worst, in the popularity pool he got silver. why? how? bah

Reactions: jduk

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
the old dude with blue eyes (forgot the name) remember me ethan from good girl gone bad. old fart fancy pants talking crap to look superior, but in the end, is just a perv with all that crap of rabbit hole. And the worst, in the popularity pool he got silver. why? how? bah
People like to see perverted old fucks use young models as cum buckets.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't really see them as completely the same Ethan is a man that seperates his sexual escapades completely from his professional life, Ashley doesn't find out about them until she gets too close.

Seymor seems more like the typical rich guy where he has some sort of complex with having to master everything in life, art for example, but also women that he deem as worthy of his time. If Lena shows very little interest in him he is rather cold but if she challenges him actively he finds her entertaining and wishes to possess her.

I've never had any particular attraction towards older men, but other women that do usually talk about their confidence and maturity. I have no idea what kind of interest the male user base might have, maybe it's just about power? Seymor is the ultimate position you could obtain in modern society, free to pursue whatever he wants?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I don't really see them as completely the same Ethan is a man that seperates his sexual escapades completely from his professional life, Ashley doesn't find out about them until she gets too close.

Seymor seems more like the typical rich guy where he has some sort of complex with having to master everything in life, art for example, but also women that he deem as worthy of his time. If Lena shows very little interest in him he is rather cold but if she challenges him actively he finds her entertaining and wishes to possess her.
Seymor is the kind of guy who likes his own farts and thinks of himself like a semigod or something similar, pretty annoying guy.
But I like to see what he has in mind for Lena's holes tbh.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Out of the top three, he's the one you have problems with? :LOL:
I see him as the "George Clooney" aging with grace, sucessfull old guy, who's stock has only gone up as he aged. The other two are pretty much bums.

Stan is just downright repulsive. Jeremy offers nothing other than beeing the overused stereotype EvaKiss said she didn't want him to be.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Because the penis-mind algorithm works like this:
New character = Cindy
Cindy = Female
Me = Alpha
Alpha = Fucky fucky all women with big dick
Me fucky fucky Cindy = Yea boi
Jeremy fucky fucky Cindy = Noo I am beta nowwhat have u done evakiss no nooo
If they identify themselves so much with Ian or any character in that case, you have a point.
I see this game as a material of wank and i don't really identify with any character. It gets kind of annoying though when people become obsessed with Jeremy, but of course that's their preference and i hope it has the choice for that one in the storyline too.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Seymor is the kind of guy who likes his own farts and thinks of himself like a semigod or something similar, pretty annoying guy.
But I like to see what he has in mind for Lena's holes tbh.
You guys are talking about, That guy looks like Anderson Cooper?

download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tierra_Azul

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
If they identify themselves so much with Ian or any character in that case, you have a point.
I see this game as a material of wank and i don't really identify with any character. It gets kind of annoying though when people become obsessed with Jeremy, but of course that's their preference and i hope it has the choice for that one in the storyline too.
Well, you are supposed to identify with the two main characters, theirs are the choices we get to influence after all.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Well, you are supposed to identify with the two main characters, theirs are the choices we get to influence after all.
Yeah, in order to see the different paths and see the sex scenes, but not take it personally if Ian loses a chick.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Actually i want many paths, one with Ian being the ultimate alpha dog in the game by the end of it, one of him being loser, cuck or something like that and many in between.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes