BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Actually i want many paths, one with Ian being the ultimate alpha dog in the game by the end of it, one of him being loser, cuck or something like that and many in between.
I think that's more than likely. GGGB was popular, I get the impression, because it allowed the player to have Ashley be totally chaste angel, a promiscuous size queen and almost anything in between. So far, I get the impression that Lena and Ian's limits are only defined by what stats you choose to focus on and what friendships you maintain.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
Actually i want many paths, one with Ian being the ultimate alpha dog in the game by the end of it, one of him being loser, cuck or something like that and many in between.
Yeah. That's how I play it too even though I enjoy the cuck stuff. Some people just take it too seriously. When a creative work is created gradually, eventually readers want to manipulate the story into their own personal fantasy (I guess that makes us the publisher like in video games and their constant stupid demands from game developers?), even threatening the creator with pulling back funding which actually kills the original creativity behind the work. Finished products don't have this issue. You play it, you either like it or you don't and you move on.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Yeah. That's how I play it too even though I enjoy the cuck stuff. Some people just take it too seriously. When a creative work is created gradually, eventually readers want to manipulate the story into their own personal fantasy (I guess that makes us the publisher like in video games and their constant stupid demands from game developers?), even threatening the creator with pulling back funding which actually kills the original creativity behind the work. Finished products don't have this issue. You play it, you either like it or you don't and you move on.
yeah i hope cuck playthrough is one choice, i liked the small part of it in gggb, but i wished it was longer.

bproct

Jan 10, 2020
I was not here during development of GGGB and I see that incest tag is the last from the "genre" list. Was it added during development, when first incest scenes were added, or was it like that from the start and you all already knew that incest was going to happen sooner or later in the game?
I'm asking because it is not yet included in the list for ORS and I was wondering whether it can only be added when there's an actual incest scene or it's not foreseen to be an incest game at all.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I was not here during development of GGGB and I see that incest tag is the last from the "genre" list. Was it added during development, when first incest scenes were added, or was it like that from the start and you all already knew that incest was going to happen sooner or later in the game?
I'm asking because it is not yet included in the list for ORS and I was wondering whether it can only be added when there's an actual incest scene or it's not foreseen to be an incest game at all.
I lean towards the assumption that there won't be incest.

Both Ian's and Lena's parents
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What other family do we get to know?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
The incest storyline was added later. GGGB wasn't promoted as an incest game, and that's why it managed to stay under patreon's radar even after the policy change.

What other family do we get to know?
Lena has an estranged brother. It's implied he did something in the past.

Reactions: jduk

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
The incest storyline was added later. GGGB wasn't promoted as an incest game, and that's why it managed to stay under patreon's radar even after the policy change.
Do you know how far into development of GGGB narratively retroactive storylines were added? I'm sort of curious if ORS is going to have new content added to previous chapters, my initial impression was that the release schedule for ORS is much more episodic, but I too didn't follow GGGB during development.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Do you know how far into development of GGGB narratively retroactive storylines were added? I'm sort of curious if ORS is going to have new content added to previous chapters, my initial impression was that the release schedule for ORS is much more episodic, but I too didn't follow GGGB during development.
If I remember correctly, some storylines were added a year after development began on GGGB, but the developer was 'winging it' for big stretches back then. GGGB was started with the basic idea to copy Katie's Corruption mechanics and eventually ballooned up in scale and choices to something barely manageable. The original premise and EvaKiss' work flow allowed for it. I don't think this will be the case with this game since according to EvaKiss ORS is a more story focused and character driven project. It's not supposed to be another corruption sandbox. Nothing's set in stone, but expecting it to happen again might lead to disappointment.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
It wasn't added retroactively. The first storyline started in chapter 03 and lead to sex in chapter 10. I am pretty certain there willl be nothing like that in ORS as none of the present characters in the game are related (2 of the 3 characters were present from the beginning in GGGB). I think EvaKiss just don't want to risk it any more for obvious reasons.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
yeah i hope cuck playthrough is one choice, i liked the small part of it in gggb, but i wished it was longer.
I'd like to see that path as an option, but without all the cruelty, which was a real turn-off imo. Hopefully if she allows that route, she'll also change their dynamic based on their love stats, where higher love towards each other makes it more of a stag/vixen route: loving couple with mutual respect who like to swing.

Reactions: jduk

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think the ultimate threesome would be Lena getting Louise and Ivy into bed with her. Ashley could get Eva and Jessica into bed together!

Any chances of foursomes? GGGB only had ones with, like, gangbangs, right? The gang and Tyrone's friends. I'd love to see a more formal foursome arranged between four individual characters. Maybe Lena and Ian in the scenario where they are involved with each other can bring one partner each?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ian invites Jeremy in, hoping Lena will bring Ivy to hook up his boy..... Lena invites the bouncer from Jeremy's club so she can watch, assuming Ian was bringing in some strange chick. Oops.

I'd also be happy with an Ian, Holly, Lena, bouncer arrangement.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes