Jun 20, 2018
I wonder if anyone else is unable to open the load screen.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/header_load.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/header_load.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Updated to OurRedString-v0.7-pc-revised

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
OurRedString-v0.7-pc-revised-HQCompressed
Original 1.14 Gigs
crunched 243 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
OurRedString-v0.7-pc-revised-MQCompressed
Original 1.14 Gigs
crunched 199 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: EvaKiss -

monroe if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.
Canto Forte Thank you for the update information ;) (y)

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
When do we find out Wen is 50? I've been under the impression he was late 20s maybe early 30s.
Judging from the drawing, the fact that he's pudgy while still making a living doing physical activities, plus his apparent expertise and position, he's gotta be late 30's at youngest. Fifty was my oldest estimate for exaggerated effect. Point is, his mom's gotta be pushing 60 at youngest, so knockin them bones could break em.

Dec 8, 2018
Judging from the drawing, the fact that he's pudgy while still making a living doing physical activities, plus his apparent expertise and position, he's gotta be late 30's at youngest. Fifty was my oldest estimate for exaggerated effect. Point is, his mom's gotta be pushing 60 at youngest, so knockin them bones could break em.
If I recall correctly, Wen is listed in the agenda with a stated age somewhere around the mid thirties (prior version).

DeathbyKimchi

Oct 11, 2017
I just wish that the content gating for Ian gets removed in the future updates. Ian having to choose between girls while Lena being able to on everyones path at the same time does not sound fair.
Is it gated? Strange. In my playthrough, I've been having Ian being a total chad/douchecanoe, sleeping with every girl he can get his hands on, EXCEPT Lena and Holly (whom I plan on having go for each other). Sure, he's not in a stable relationship with anyone specifically (though Cherry seems to be the most receptive w/ the choices I've made), but point stands... he's getting quite a lot of play. And honestly, it's fitting that he ISN'T in a full-on relationship. I mean, Jeremy's story already shows the ramifications of trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Reactions: Lillen B.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Is it gated? Strange. In my playthrough, I've been having Ian being a total chad/douchecanoe, sleeping with every girl he can get his hands on, EXCEPT Lena and Holly (whom I plan on having go for each other). Sure, he's not in a stable relationship with anyone specifically (though Cherry seems to be the most receptive w/ the choices I've made), but point stands... he's getting quite a lot of play. And honestly, it's fitting that he ISN'T in a full-on relationship. I mean, Jeremy's story already shows the ramifications of trying to have your cake and eat it too.
You can't do Holly if you do Cindy. For example. Alison will block someone too i think it was.
I don't really care about Ian though. I would like this game more if it was only her perspective and ian was just a datable character.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah I was also disappointed with the alison stuff being the "new sex scene" that was promised.
I was expecting more to be perfectly honest.
Maybe a threesome with Jeremy Lena and Ivy when Louise is not with you instead of the night just ending for no reason.
That makes me a bit annoyed that there was nothing there.

Reactions: leg28

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
That's considered a new sex scene? I wasn't getting my hopes up for the character I wanted, but atleast expected something more substantial than that. Not that I can complain, I haven't subbed to her Patreon in quite some time.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. I thought the supposed 'new Scene' will somewhat balance out Lena content with Ian for chapter 7, turns out I was wrong. Hope chapter 8 puts more focus on Lena rather thn Ian.
I hope you guys are kidding. Chapter 7 was a huge chunk of content, and usually we do NOT get any new scenes between alpha/beta and the final version. The way Eva updated in the past, it was always buggy Alpha, less buggy Beta, bug-free Final. All three 0.7 updates usually would have been "same" content wise. Plus, the alpha and beta versions are only released to high tier patrons. The only version the public see is just the "Final" one, the only reason we got the alpha is cause someone pirate it.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes