SavageWolf09

Jul 6, 2017
As Someone who played through Good Girl Gone Bad. I am happy that this has the same quality as that game if not better and that is from someone who usually can't stand VN games. Being able to play from a male perspective is a plus for me as i can relate more then i could with a female. In GGGB i just tried to corrupt as many people as possible and here i'm wanting to actually try different paths.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Overall 0.7 has been a fantastic update, keep it up Eva!

Shame that it could be up to 3 months before 0.8 but if that's the price of quality then so be it...and so our watch begins.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
The balancing out is a thing that i understand but i won't expect, Ian had more in this update, but that's the same in every update. Before Lena was leading in that department, so i think it's natural that in some updates we might get more of Ian and others more of Lena.

However, in pure CG, seems like people didn't find or didn't count some as content:
So what i found is the next scenes which involved other characters for both Ian and Lena
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might forgot or missed some scene.

So yes.. she has less SEX in this update, one scene less so people wanted another... that's for sure. And her "relationship" are more physical, only having strong emotions involved with Ian (if you chose so) at the moment.

So i personally don't count this update as lacking in Lena's content, she had this problem from updates before that her partners are flawed in some way or another; so it's hard to get a good relationship option besides Ian.

However, this might be intentional, because the game is still growing, so it might have to thinner the paths (Being with Ian (+Holly maybe) or not) to open others kinds of paths and kinks later i dont know.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Seems that a lot of people were let down by the new scene :unsure:. Idk, to me its one of the best scene Eva has done. It's very evident now that her art is improving with each update.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The last time I looked into this thread, the main page had a link to gallery mode.
What happened?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
The last time I looked into this thread, the main page had a link to gallery mode.
What happened?
Nothing. It is updated to v0.7 beta but it is still up for only his patrons. You can check his patreon page if you like

EDIT: Beta version is suppose to be up for public today or tomorrow since a week past. But i don't know about final version.

Reactions: m4pII

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Seems that a lot of people were let down by the new scene :unsure:. Idk, to me its one of the best scene Eva has done. It's very evident now that her art is improving with each update.
I guess it's matter of perspective or taste, some people like voyeuristic stuff and some don't, also closeup of Ian's D in there might have put off some people you never know that aside, I wouldn't call it new scene rather it's a extension of a existing scene.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm getting an error right near the start of the game. I've not downloaded the game before, no mods (if any) are installed. I've tried re-downloing the game from both MEGA & NOPY and have the same issue (delete everything, unpack file, try again with clean copy).

I am playing in the normal mode, no cheats or tutorial. I get to Chapter 1 where Ian gets home and starts talking with Perry and Wade. get's passed a can of beer... then get error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm on Windows 10, not Windows 8 (dunno if thats relevant, but mentioning it since the error says Windows 8). I can get past this issue by hitting "Ignore" a few times.
Same.

Reactions: Yanaeth
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes