regis

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah I was also disappointed with the alison stuff being the "new sex scene" that was promised.
I was expecting more to be perfectly honest.
Maybe a threesome with Jeremy Lena and Ivy when Louise is not with you instead of the night just ending for no reason.
That makes me a bit annoyed that there was nothing there.
be patient, good content must also be in the next episodes
R.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I hope you guys are kidding. Chapter 7 was a huge chunk of content, and usually we do NOT get any new scenes between alpha/beta and the final version. The way Eva updated in the past, it was always buggy Alpha, less buggy Beta, bug-free Final. All three 0.7 updates usually would have been "same" content wise. Plus, the alpha and beta versions are only released to high tier patrons. The only version the public see is just the "Final" one, the only reason we got the alpha is cause someone pirate it.
Literally everyone who is frequent to this game forum knows the fact you were talking about. My post was about the supposed new sex scene which is not sex scene btw, I hoped it would be something relating to Lena cause let's face it, She hardly got any Hscenes in c7 other thn Mike by, Jeremy bj which was part of bottle game and Louise sex (I wouldn't even count Robert cause It's just a generic scene at this point) as compared to Ian who got scenes(Hard-core btw) with Cindy, Holly, Minerwa,Emma and Alison. . I know both protagonists will certainly have equal amount of content by the end of the game but, As someone who plays this game just for Lena I found this update disappointing for my taste, not that the update was bad or something it was far from it.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Man the new scene is so fking hot :love:.

But apart from that one, I did not get anything else. I recall Eva posting a while ago that the final version would have a new scene AND an extended version of an existing scene? Did she subsequently say there is only one scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogedoge

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
its because we have no idea of what it is and how to get it lmao
You get it when ian looks at pictures he has received and look at Allison's, you get prompted to ask Jeremy for more.
It requires you to not be on Alison's route and for you to have asked Jeremy to share photos before.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I'm getting an error right near the start of the game. I've not downloaded the game before, no mods (if any) are installed. I've tried re-downloing the game from both MEGA & NOPY and have the same issue (delete everything, unpack file, try again with clean copy).

I am playing in the normal mode, no cheats or tutorial. I get to Chapter 1 where Ian gets home and starts talking with Perry and Wade. get's passed a can of beer... then get error.

I'm on Windows 10, not Windows 8 (dunno if thats relevant, but mentioning it since the error says Windows 8). I can get past this issue by hitting "Ignore" a few times.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Man the new scene is so fking hot :love:.

But apart from that one, I did not get anything else. I recall Eva posting a while ago that the final version would have a new scene AND an extended version of an existing scene? Did she subsequently say there is only one scene?

doesnt seem to be a new scene only exteneded phone pic thing it seems. Unless no one has found the new scene. I could check the files.
maybe ivy lesbian scene with Lena is new. I don't think i saw that last time., no that was part of the game they had.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'm getting an error right near the start of the game. I've not downloaded the game before, no mods (if any) are installed. I've tried re-downloing the game from both MEGA & NOPY and have the same issue (delete everything, unpack file, try again with clean copy).

I am playing in the normal mode, no cheats or tutorial. I get to Chapter 1 where Ian gets home and starts talking with Perry and Wade. get's passed a can of beer... then get error.

I'm on Windows 10, not Windows 8 (dunno if thats relevant, but mentioning it since the error says Windows 8). I can get past this issue by hitting "Ignore" a few times.
hey while I have downloaded the game before, the exact same thing happened to me when I started a new save. so I think its a legit issue.
fortunately for me I was able to reload an older save to experience the new content.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes