Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
That error you're all getting is because Eva retconned Wade a bit (now he's unemployed since one year before the game started) and a typoo made it's way into the code.

You can fix it manually changing line 76 of chapter_1 ("smil3" should be "smile"), or just hit ignore multiple times and continue as usual, or just wait for the official fix.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So yes.. she has less SEX in this update, one scene less so people wanted another... that's for sure. And her "relationship" are more physical, only having strong emotions involved with Ian (if you chose so) at the moment.

So i personally don't count this update as lacking in Lena's content, she had this problem from updates before that her partners are flawed in some way or another; so it's hard to get a good relationship option besides Ian.

However, this might be intentional, because the game is still growing, so it might have to thinner the paths (Being with Ian (+Holly maybe) or not) to open others kinds of paths and kinks later i dont know.
Perhaps "lack in variety" is more fair then?
If you aren't into Ian/Lena, the chapter's basically just boss man, clingy girl and a ton of teasing and foreplay for Lena.

I'm convinced both Wade and Perry will be options for Lena in the future. I'm not into them myself, but maybe they'll be seen as more concrete formal relationship options. Despite them both being unemployed now.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I'm kinda surprised that there's no content for Ed or anything further with Mr. Ward or whatever the old guys name was. I would've thought we'd get something more with the older dudes pretty much right from the jump like in GGGB. Oh well, 0.7 was still the best update so far, the Jeremy stuff in the final release was a bit meh, especially since I'm on Alison path with main save.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm kinda surprised that there's no content for Ed or anything further with Mr. Ward or whatever the old guys name was.
I still feel like Seymour has a real motive to reveal, it appears to me like him and Lena are still getting a measure of each other, when they remain working together. Ed seems very slow in buildup, him showing up at the gallery for me suggests that he's slowly creeping towards some more direct actions in the not too distant future.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Is it gated? Strange. In my playthrough, I've been having Ian being a total chad/douchecanoe, sleeping with every girl he can get his hands on, EXCEPT Lena and Holly (whom I plan on having go for each other). Sure, he's not in a stable relationship with anyone specifically (though Cherry seems to be the most receptive w/ the choices I've made), but point stands... he's getting quite a lot of play. And honestly, it's fitting that he ISN'T in a full-on relationship. I mean, Jeremy's story already shows the ramifications of trying to have your cake and eat it too.
Isnt it? Ian has to choose between Emma, Alison and Cherry. Getting on with one of them locks out the other two. The choice between Holly and Cindy is also shown to have consequences, because choosing Cindy makes Holly believe that Ian is not interested in her, and choosing Holly makes Cindy lose her interest in Ian. Ian always gets negative points with friends if he agrees with any girl as well. Flirting with Emma destroys your relation with Perry, same with Cindy and Wade (which is understandable, I guess)
Lena can be with Ian, can be friendly with Stan, be a fuck buddy with Robert, be a fuck buddy with the DJ dude, be good friends with Ivy, Louise, Axel, Seymour and also fuck Jeremy without having any character being gated out, or having any major relationship hit with any one of them. Flirting with Jeremy doesnt bother Louise. The only real choice Lena has is either have scenes with Jeremy or Louise (depending if they break up or not).

Ian gets to fuck around a lot, but he requires a few playthroughs since his path is pretty branching. Lena gets to fuck around a lot, but she gets to taste everything without starting all over again.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I still feel like Seymour has a real motive to reveal, it appears to me like him and Lena are still getting a measure of each other, when they remain working together. Ed seems very slow in buildup, him showing up at the gallery for me suggests that he's slowly creeping towards some more direct actions in the not too distant future.
Guess it's another compliment to the dev that they're able to build up tension properly while still providing proper meaningful content each update. :) Here's hoping we don't have to wait for too much longer for Ed and Seymour content, since this whole Old/Young dynamic is something Eva Kiss does especially well judging by what we had in GGGB.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's interesting how this design can be an issue or just excellent depending on your persepctive. Everything you say is correct and I can understand how it might be frustrating. I actually view it the other way around, I think it makes sense that not everyone is open and available in all scenarios, so I like that Ian has to choose between certain individuals.

Where you are seeing gatekeeping, I'm seeing a lack of concrete options for Lena, besides Ian. Almost everything for her so far has been "tastes of everything," like you say, but not a whole lot of "reliable sustenance" in terms of emotional investment. Ian seems to be at the beginnings of potentially forming a formal relationship with four different women, for Lena it seems to be just Ian so far?
Guess it's another compliment to the dev that they're able to build up tension properly while still providing proper meaningful content each update. :) Here's hoping we don't have to wait for too much longer for Ed and Seymour content, since this whole Old/Young dynamic is something Eva Kiss does especially well judging by what we had in GGGB.
I'm indifferent about it. I've never been attracted to older men myself so I'm just waiting to see if anything interesting in terms of Lena's career comes from it.

Aug 17, 2020
I'm convinced both Wade and Perry will be options for Lena in the future.
I think Wade is the worst option for Lena. They have nothing in common. Lena will be bored with him.
At least, Perry likes to go to the Fortress and drink some beer. He attends live drawing events for his reasons and he is probably the kinkiest character.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Isnt it? Ian has to choose between Emma, Alison and Cherry. Getting on with one of them locks out the other two. The choice between Holly and Cindy is also shown to have consequences, because choosing Cindy makes Holly believe that Ian is not interested in her, and choosing Holly makes Cindy lose her interest in Ian. Ian always gets negative points with friends if he agrees with any girl as well. Flirting with Emma destroys your relation with Perry, same with Cindy and Wade (which is understandable, I guess)
Lena can be with Ian, can be friendly with Stan, be a fuck buddy with Robert, be a fuck buddy with the DJ dude, be good friends with Ivy, Louise, Axel, Seymour and also fuck Jeremy without having any character being gated out, or having any major relationship hit with any one of them. Flirting with Jeremy doesnt bother Louise. The only real choice Lena has is either have scenes with Jeremy or Louise (depending if they break up or not).

I doubt that's because Ian is messing around with his group of friends who are close to eachother might be not too close but still enough to spread the word around especially when he's breaking the bro code whereas Lena does it with strangers practically having no connection between them (Mike, Robert,Stan,) so it's obvious she wouldn't suffer much because of it.
As for Jeremy, yeah Louise didn't mind it cause she literally begged Lena for it and for a obvious reason ( Lena rather thn Ivy) not to forget she was drunk asf but can't say Lena wouldn't suffer any consequences for it with Ian if she's close to him but that'll mostly depend on Ian's relationship with Jeremy atleast that's what I think.
*Correction, going for Louise locks you out of Jeremy and Mike path atleast for now.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Man the new scene is so fking hot :love:.

But apart from that one, I did not get anything else. I recall Eva posting a while ago that the final version would have a new scene AND an extended version of an existing scene? Did she subsequently say there is only one scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why its so hot and worth the wait ? I thought that its just a phone pictures ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Eva retconned Wade a bit (now he's unemployed since one year before the game started)
That's an interesting decision.

I found Wade to be a solid character because he was a fully-functioning adult in the society. Though he was not too enthusiastic about many things, he was still doing fine as a person. That made the character feel more real.

But this unemployed angle just makes him a lazy bum archetype (and another sub-par love interest for Lena :cry:)

---

I believe Evakiss is either doing this so he can have a more tangible aspect to improve upon (when he fixes his relation with Cindy or gets together with Lena) or to make him a complete loser (so it would make "getting together" with Cindy more acceptable in the eyes of Ian and his other friends)

I sincerely hope it's the former.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes