BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, and if I remember correctly, in most of the videos the women point out that they don't want him to film and/or share it with anyone, which I guess is a way to remind us as players how uncool his behaviour really is. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some potential consequences in the future. That might include Ian as well though, even though he's not shared anything himself yet.
Given that you can choose not to ask for Louise's photos I am expecting some sort of fallout if he does collect too much. Can't imagine any woman in a monogamous realtionship with him would be too thrilled with him having a library of photos of all the women he and/or Jeremy fucked at least.
In my main playthrough I try to avoid some of those most obviously morally questionable actions, and then I supplement it with a few "fuck it, it's just a game, you can do whatever you want" playthroughs.
My main's Ian/Alison, so I haven't really done anything more but make the occasional commentary here and there. For example I see no reason to deny Lena's hotness in the presence with Wade and Perry.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I legit feel this will lead to them overall sharing girls and sending each other pictures. the fact he talked about his progress with emma if you give jeremy the greenlight (keeping the friendship high) or Ian eventually will be cucked. I still think jeremy is gonna ask about cindy since its his MO currently
I really hope this does come to fruition, both the sharing of girls and cucking Ian with Lena and others via phone pics/videos. But as BlandChili also mentioned, I hope there are some serious consequences to this down the road, since they're doing this without any consent from the girls.

Nov 15, 2020
I really hope this does come to fruition, both the sharing of girls and cucking Ian with Lena and others via phone pics/videos. But as BlandChili also mentioned, I hope there are some serious consequences to this down the road, since they're doing this without any consent from the girls.
Same. I wonder how the consequences would've played out, though. It's not exactly the kind of thing a wits or charisma stat check should be able to get you out of either.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Do you guys think Minerva is gonna have serious ramifications towards Holly. if you end up with both?
I think Lena and/or Ivy will get off with Holly in the showers and Minerva will catch them at it. Then she'll probably throw that nugget of info out there during a Minerva/Ian hatefuck session.

Reactions: niek07

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I'm sure it will have repercussions. I would guess that if Ian was being cucked by jeremy he will figure it out through lena's stalkfap .

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
I think Lena and/or Ivy will get off with Holly in the showers and Minerva will catch them at it. Then she'll probably throw that nugget of info out there during a Minerva/Ian hatefuck session.
Its a possibility I'm thinking of a route where Lena isn't even pursuing Holly at all. at the same time I now question what if Minerva really does have a crush on holly...there's too much mystery there lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
So you think EvaKiss wants to punish us for banging Cindy?
Punish? That's too hard a word. And, as I said, knowing her work I'm sure it will be more than one outcome. But regarding that IanxCindy scene iirc what she said at Discord was something along the lines: If you do bad things you shouldn't expect a good ending... Or maybe not right away.

Lol, take that... well I don't know how to take that :ROFLMAO:

Well, that is just my personal limit. I don't really care if Wade yells at me, hates me or punches me. But it would bother me if I destroyed him. That can't be that martian, no?
Of course not. But then I have to ask: didn't you see that posibility coming? It's just an hypothesis, but imo Wade was displaying common symptons of depression (low mood, irritability, low self-esteem, having no interest in things that used to be enjoyable, changes in weight, lack of energy, low sex drive, taking part in fewer social activities...) long before his job status was a thing.

Btw, the scenes are there nonetheless, if you avoid them is your choice (I have a friend that always try to play GTA games as a nice guy, he's Paragon Shepard that way). I would say that's the reason why all these moral conundrums make sense (to me).

To be clear, I don't care that Wade is unemployed. I think it makes sense that if he stopped trying with Cindy he probably stopped trying in other areas of his life. And it's not impossible to have these heavy subjects in a game where the aim is romance/sex. But I do think genre matters so it's easier for some games to breach these topics in a way that doesn't contrast with gameplay than others.
Agreed on both accounts. Yes, is more than probable that Wade is just a guy that has stopped trying, he being depressed is just an hypothesis (tough, I think not that far fetched, see above). And yes, some genres are better suited to display some topics than others, that doesn't mean it's impossible or even undesirable.

Last edited:
Reactions: dundun

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm sure it will have repercussions. I would guess that if Ian was being cucked by jeremy he will figure it out through lena's stalkfap .
That's certainly one possibility, but I'm hoping for more direct action from Jeremy. Maybe if Ian tells Jeremy he might be in love with Lena, and then Lena insist on the blowjob, that could lead to opening up sharing/cucking. Or maybe Ian tells him they're just friends so he happily sends him pics. Maybe Ian can even ask for the pics himself, after getting to do that with Alison's.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
That's certainly one possibility, but I'm hoping for more direct action from Jeremy. Maybe if Ian tells Jeremy he might be in love with Lena, and then Lena insist on the blowjob, that could lead to opening up sharing/cucking. Or maybe Ian tells him they're just friends so he happily sends him pics. Maybe Ian can even ask for the pics himself, after getting to do that with Alison's.
I don't know if you had that choice or not but in one route Lena does insist on the blowjob when Jeremy stops her because she's special to his friend but eventually rolls with it since Lena insisted on it.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don't know if you had that choice or not but in one route Lena does insist on the blowjob when Jeremy stops her because she's special to his friend but eventually rolls with it since Lena insisted on it.
Yes, that's the scene I meant, Jeremy knows that Ian told him he might be falling in love with Lena, but Lena is there naked on her knees in front of him and insisting to blow him. That will certainly create some conflicted feelings in him next chapter, I'm sure. How that progresses is anyone's guess, of course. He could be remorseful, especially if he doesn't catch Ian fucking Cindy in the alley. Maybe he asks to speak with Lena in private the next time he comes over to see Louise, and they discuss it and Ian's feelings for her, and Lena could make her intentions clear by giving him another blowjob.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Axel: Lena ex-boyfriend and has more backstory (even the sex pictures) than Ian's ex-girlfriend.

I need to see more from the redhead chick.

bukrekk

Jan 24, 2020
There are some people on youtube who plays lewd games like BaDik etc. There is someone who plays ORS but he never talks so it is hardly a reaction. I would love to watch someone is playing ORS for the first time. What do you think? Maybe I am just addicted to reaction videos. :unsure:

Reactions: forthewins
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes