xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Punish? That's too hard a word. And, as I said, knowing her work I'm sure it will be more than one outcome. But regarding that IanxCindy scene iirc what she said at Discord was something along the lines: If you do bad things you shouldn't expect a good ending... Or maybe not right away.

Lol, take that... well I don't know how to take that :ROFLMAO:
I’d be disappointed if you are punished with a bad end for Ian/Cindy on the back of that. A bad ending for wade would be perfectly understandable.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I’d be disappointed if you are punished with a bad end for Ian/Cindy on the back of that. A bad ending for wade would be perfectly understandable.
I think it might mean that if you want to pursue Cindy, you're gonna have to accept that Wade/Perry/Alison etc might not like Ian very much, and it may be difficult to continue a relationship with her in those circumstances. So you aren't able to do whatever you want without consequences from those closest to you, but if you persevere, you can still be with Cindy. It's just not gonna be all sweetness and light.

At least, that's how I interpreted it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertycoltan

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Given that you can choose not to ask for Louise's photos I am expecting some sort of fallout if he does collect too much. Can't imagine any woman in a monogamous realtionship with him would be too thrilled with him having a library of photos of all the women he and/or Jeremy fucked at least.

My main's Ian/Alison, so I haven't really done anything more but make the occasional commentary here and there. For example I see no reason to deny Lena's hotness in the presence with Wade and Perry.
I really hope the photo sharing comes back to bite them in the ass. I remember Jack did stuff like that in GGGB, and in one of the paths it led to/started the Eva suicide route. If Ash sent him selfies he would share them on the net, Ash could call him out on it later, but he pretty much blew it off and for some reason Ashley didn't pursue it further.

While I want nothing dark as suicide in ORS, It would be neat if there was consequences. Both for Jeremy and Ian if he accepts them. That said, Id rather see Stan getting it on with the old cafe owner lady than another Jeremy dick pick on Ians phone. This is the least erotic part of ORS in my opinion (Not talking about consentful sexting). Precisely because it's such a douchebag move.

Personally, im not into voyeur stuff as I have no agency over the content. But if it had consequences down the line, I might not outright ignore it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I really hope the photo sharing comes back to bite them in the ass. I remember Jack did stuff like that in GGGB, and in one of the paths it led to/started the Eva suicide route. If Ash sent him selfies he would share them on the net, Ash could call him out on it later, but he pretty much blew it off and for some reason Ashley didn't pursue it further.

Personally, im not into voyeur stuff as I have no agency over the content. But if it had consequences down the line, I might not outright ignore it.
Lena also disapproves if Ian shares her insta with Jeremy, thinking that Ian might only see her as "a hot model," maybe further suggesting that - while she doesn't mind people looking at her body - she might not appreciate being traded around like a commodity.

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
I have a complaint!

Farm LUST is hard if, for example, Ian wants to be just with Lena. I cant get FULL POINTS LUST on the date where she is on period. So, i cant do the 2part of that scene, when he make sex with her, painting the pole.

In my main gameplay Ian just have the option to say IM SATISFIED (or something like that) after facetime Lena. Honestly, cmon, what kind of man say that after shove his pene in a mouth as beautiful as Lena? He is retarded? He is disgut, like a homo? I try many times and get the same option, piss me off because i wanna stay just with Lena but not like a pussy.

That bullshit!

Sorry my english again. not my main language!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes