Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Holly's not a virgin in the first place, Ian wouldn't be her first partner.

This is a rather broad statement. There is no "type" that shouldn't be allowed to pole dance. Pole dancing is not equated with stripper practice any more.
Well, it would be more realistic if she was. She behaves around him like she's never been alone with guy. Unless she took her own virginity with a dildo or cucumber, I can't speculate how then.
By the way, why did you make his name not visible right away? Is this because of some forum rule I'm not aware of or?

This is a rather broad statement. There is no "type" that shouldn't be allowed to pole dance. Pole dancing is not equated with stripper practice any more.
Since when? :D

Reactions: Hollywoodn

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are on her route yes.

Well, it would be more realistic if she was. She behaves around him like she's never been alone with guy. Unless she took her own virginity with a dildo or cucumber, I can't speculate how then.
By the way, why did you make his name not visible right away? Is this because of some forum rule I'm not aware of or?

It is stated in the game on Lena's path that Holly had previous sexual experience with a old boyfriend.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
No it wouldn't.
Since, like, all my life I guess? I'm from 93 and my older sister was pole dancing when I was a little, she never worked in a strip club.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

Video trailer for Our Red String!

I've wanted to do a trailer for Our Red String for a long time, but I had to focus on building up the chapters first (and the artwork). After finishing chapter 7 I finally took the time to dust off my video editing skills!

It's not too shabby, considering I put it together in just a few days (and After Effects kept crashing and misbehaving constantly). It's far from perfect but I can't devote more time to it, having chapter 8 staring me in the face and demanding to be taken care of.

Do you like the video? Do you feel it represents the game correctly? If you haven't tried the game yet, did it convince you to do so? Let me know what you think!
She's gonna make a shit-ton of money if she gets to release this on Steam. There's really nothing quite like it there now with the 2d drawing aspect. Not sure how much content she'd need to change to get past the review board - arguably little to none so far, but potentially a small bit of the text. GGGB had... a lot more content that would enrage the censors.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, and if I remember correctly, in most of the videos the women point out that they don't want him to film and/or share it with anyone, which I guess is a way to remind us as players how uncool his behaviour really is. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some potential consequences in the future. That might include Ian as well though, even though he's not shared anything himself yet.

In my main playthrough I try to avoid some of those most obviously morally questionable actions, and then I supplement it with a few "fuck it, it's just a game, you can do whatever you want" playthroughs.
Ian makes himself 'comfortable' in the motel room while Alison is off on a business meeting during their trip. There's quite a mess to clean up. Leaves his phone on the bed while heading to the shower. But the meeting ends early. "Ian? What the fuck is this on your phone?"

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Can't imagine any woman in a monogamous realtionship with him would be too thrilled with him having a library of photos of all the women he and/or Jeremy fucked at least.
If Lena's on the voyeur path too, I can imagine her being pretty understanding. Especially considering most of the pictures also feature Jeremy's dick. It'll probably open up some unusual new conversations.

Allison/Louise will be quite a bit less happy about it if they find out, of course.

ParkerMets86

Jun 19, 2017
She's gonna make a shit-ton of money if she gets to release this on Steam. There's really nothing like it there quite now with the 2d drawing aspect. Not sure how much content she'd need to change to get past the review board - arguably little to none so far, but potentially a small bit of the text. GGGB had... a lot more content that would enrage the censors.
How tf do you get that Louise scene??

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That said, Id rather see Stan getting it on with the old cafe owner lady than another Jeremy dick pick on Ians phone. This is the least erotic part of ORS in my opinion (Not talking about consentful sexting).
I'd like to see Jeremy get it on with the old cafe owner lady on Ian's phone. Then Perry's mom. Then the bum from chapter 3. Then progressively more crazy, like the neighborhood cat. "Jeremy! WTF?!? I told you to stop sending me these. Get some fucking hel-" "Hold on bro! Hold on! I got a new one." Bleep. [Shot of Jeremy in the mortuary]. *Ian smashes his phone*.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes