2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
even though this game is fantastic and obviously a 5/5 I was only disappointed with 1 character: Stan. When I first saw him and the interactions with Bella and Louise constantly saying how creepy he is, what a loser etc. I thougth to myself 'Ohh, interesting. I bet there are gonna be certain choices to get to know this depressed, down on his luck, dude and find out he is actually a real sweetheart inside and that way we discover that you shouldn't just judge every book by it's cover" but unfortunately this wasn't the case at all, oppertunity completely missed imho, turns out he is just the stereotypical creepy incel that Louise accused him of being right from the start, bit unfortunate imho.
Except for him I was really happy with the character developments.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Weird, thought I was on the route that would enable the new scene from v0.7 final but seems like that's not the case. Played through my saves again and just cant get it to pop up. I guess I'll just see it when the gallery mod gets updated...
Even though I didn't accept Hollies invite I did choose all pro holly choices prior, so it was easy enough to replay and accept her invite, attached save (page 17).

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This game rocks! I love that at this point you have a good idea who everyone is:
1. Publishing guy, Axel, and Jeremy (and Ian if you choose) are the pussyhounds;
2. Lena, Cindy and Emma are the ladies who can either settle down with one guy or go hard on the partying;
3. Ivy is the party chick who you might have a shot at settling down somewhat, or allowing to go the bad route;
4. Alison seems to be looking for that one guy as well, not juggling dudes;
5. Holly looks like a 1-guy girl, although some lesbian fun looks to be in her future (Ivy?)
6. Wade needs to go to some in-patient depression therapy, and come back after some time hard as nails (like boyfriend from GGGB);
7. Perry needs a massive testosterone booster. Not sure enough exists in this world to salvage that turd. Not a complaint against Eva, she knows what a beta male looks like!

Hoping future updates expand Jeremy's success in the group.

drought

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a fix for this because I am getting an exception error almost immediately at the start and it won't proceed past when you first meet the roommates.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, another instance of the story writer being inconsistent. She behaves like total virgin.
I have some gripes with the way the story on Lena's route is being handled right now but this is not one of them.

Holly does not "behave like a virgin". You are just projecting your idea that because she is shy she must be a virgin.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
She's gonna make a shit-ton of money if she gets to release this on Steam. There's really nothing quite like it there now with the 2d drawing aspect. Not sure how much content she'd need to change to get past the review board - arguably little to none so far, but potentially a small bit of the text. GGGB had... a lot more content that would enrage the censors.
Can you elaborate more on the last part, what's exactly that GGB content you mean?

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I have some gripes with the way the story on Lena's route is being handled right now but this is not one of them.

Holly does not "behave like a virgin". You are just projecting your idea that because she is shy she must be a virgin.
A bit too shy to the point of anxious and uncomfortable around a guy she likes. Not to mention the ground-level self esteem she exhibits at the cafe lunch.. That's usually the case with virgin girls..

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
This proves nothing. All the contestants may well be strippers..
I mean they have junior categories for 18 and under so I kinda hope they aren't all strippers.

That said, pole dancing as a sport is more like cirque du soleil, which is kinda sad for actual strippers, who might work very hard on a sensual and alluring performance, only now to be told they aren't good because they can't do a backflip off the top.

You know it would be interesting to know what Holly's last boyfriend was like. She's shy and not very confident about approaching Ian, so it's likely her last boyfriend made the first move. But he also seems to have been withdrawn from her because Holly can't really take a compliment from either girls or guys.

Reactions: OasisRenegade

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
Hey I just started playing, but right when I got back to the apartment the first time it crashed and said "Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable"

Any advice on how to fix this?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes