BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
am i the only one who enjoys ian's story way more? i've seen his side of the story get a lot of hate on here i dont really get why.
I don't, but that's because I'm predisposed to the female pov personally.

I don't mind Ian's story, I think it's fine. I'm more interested in Lena's musical pursuits and I'm hoping her romantic prospects will catch up with Ian's.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Hey I just started playing, but right when I got back to the apartment the first time it crashed and said "Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable"

Any advice on how to fix this?
I got that too and posted about it, it seems like everyone got this (some bug/falsely named file). You can safely press "ignore" a few times and continue playing, there is no more error after the initial one and it doesn't break anything.

gchero21

Aug 14, 2019
Just saw a pic of Ian having sex with Holly on the web - haven't encountered that ingame....did I miss something?
Its pretty easy, but you have to actively pursue Holly as an option. If you did the park trip, got her to let you switch book reviews, and travel with her to the author event, you have sex with her at the end of said event in a hotel

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
am i the only one who enjoys ian's story way more? i've seen his side of the story get a lot of hate on here i dont really get why.
I usually enjoy more the female POV but this time I like Ians better. I thinks it's because he has more interactions than Lena, they kinda have the same number of choices but his are more related to his friends or partners while Lena's are more personal choices. So with Ian I leave feeling like I'm making an impact in his circle and with Lena I ust feel like I'm talking with myself

skywalkr2

Jun 4, 2020
forgive me if i missed it, but how to continue previous save from .6? I copied over the saves folder and every time I try to load a file it gives unhandled exception

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
forgive me if i missed it, but how to continue previous save from .6? I copied over the saves folder and every time I try to load a file it gives unhandled exception
Don't use alpha and beta saves. Only the final version should be stable enough to carry over to the next update.

Reactions: BloodyMares

qcebtmu

Aug 15, 2020
Download android v0.7Final APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
I appreciate the effort but this version is unplayable. Can't load game from load menu (it saves the game instead), constant errors, pool game not working and in that moment I stopped trying. So for everyone wanting to play on android for now it's better to wait.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I actually think Ian's story is the best male MC narrative on this site
I'm kinda partial to the male POV myself, it's so much fun transforming Ian from a 'down in the dumps' kind of guy, to someone who is on his way to participating in MMA tournaments and achieving his dream as a writer.

Most games on here either have MC's whose LI's are completely devoted to them (and only them), or have them as stand-ins for us.

Ian (and Lena) kinda manage to get away from that by having their own core personalities (that you can obviously mold to an extent of course).

Jonskuyy

Nov 14, 2020
I appreciate the effort but this version is unplayable. Can't load game from load menu (it saves the game instead), constant errors, pool game not working and in that moment I stopped trying. So for everyone wanting to play on android for now it's better to wait.
Damn i thought this was the moment, i guess i still gotta wait a couple more days for a good android port.

Dec 6, 2019
Most of the encounters so far have been fairly casual between all parties involved. Both Allison and Lena have confronted Ian about sleeping with other women and while they did question his relationship goals they didn't actually seem too bothered by it. Ian confronting Lena after the fight with Robert at the cafe actually took me by surprise because Ian himself is guilty of the same in my playthrough.

One catfight I could see happening would be Lena and Mike's unknown girlfriend. It would be hilarious to me if out of nowhere Lena had one of Ian's fighting minigames. It would certainly give purpose to her athletics attribute. Aside from that if there was going to be a fight anywhere it would have been between Ivy and Louise at the club after Jeremy gets outed.
True. Just feel like a kettles at a steaming point with Ians relationships and there might be a catfight brewing between Lena, Cindy and Allison. And if you fuck Cindy at wades party. Next few chapters are gonna be filled with drama and fights.

Reactions: Akira-Chan

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020

Does anyone know if that Bunny scene is in game? Because I don't remember that
Keep giving into Robert's demands., er.. I mean, get together with Robert.. and you'll be able to see the scene when he comes over to Lena's house for the 2nd (or 3rd?) time.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes