ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
i am currently transforming ian into a more outgoing sporty type of guy, and I invested a lot of time in his training.
it would be awesome if we could soon see some of that invested gym time transform into visible gains.
like he is already fit and he doesnt need to become axel 2.0 i just thought that would be neat, maybe have some girls notice it too.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I've learned a lot about women these last few days:

You can tell if they're virgins by the way they behave. If they pole dance, they're by default strippers. And if they're confident and easy-going, it also means that they get turned on if they randomly come across a man having sex in public.

That’s sure useful to know. Thanks, guys!
Well it is woman's month, so there's no better time to learn.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sorry, I appreciate the effort, but this version is pretty buggy. It gives a lot of errors about get_tooltip(). And right at the start just before Cindy joins there's an error you have to ignore several times.
Everyone gets that "ignore" error, regardless of platform.

Feb 10, 2020
This is by far the best game I have ever played. I do however have two smaller gripes, one with the update and one with the game itself.

On the update side of things I'm quite disappointed that you can't accompany Cindy to the second photoshoot (unless I missed it). She clearly likes you and even shares her nudes with you (if on that route). In addition she decided not to take Wade with her and Ian is cool with Axel, therefore I don't see any reason why she wouldn't ask Ian again. Well maybe we'll see more in future updates.

On the game side of things I'm still waiting for some nice relationship options for Lena. Louise and Robert are somewhat there but not even close to the level of Ian and more focused on lust. I'm sad that she doesn't have an option of the same caliber in terms of love. Ian on his side for example has Holly and Allison to some extent. Well maybe Holly still develops on Lena's side as well. For now trying to get in a loving relationship as Lena can be quite hard however, unless you go with Ian.

You might have different opinions but that's my point of view right now. Nevertheless, I think we all can agree that Eva is doing an incredible job.

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
I got that too and posted about it, it seems like everyone got this (some bug/falsely named file). You can safely press "ignore" a few times and continue playing, there is no more error after the initial one and it doesn't break anything.
This will continue to happen throughout the game, just continue to hit ignore whenever it occurs. Sounds like a hassle but for such a great game with so many branches it's understandable.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
This will continue to happen throughout the game, just continue to hit ignore whenever it occurs. Sounds like a hassle but for such a great game with so many branches it's understandable.
I played through the game 3 times/3 different paths taken and for me the error only happened at the start of the game in the appartment, never had any error after that on any savefile. (windows 10)

Reactions: jeje33

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Has anyone been able to take Lena on the trip with Holly? Dialogue sounded like it was a possibility, and based on the storyline so far, I'm guessing a Lena / Holly / Ian path will be a thing.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
GGGB vs ORS: Art comparison, old and new

What is more important in a good VN, the art or the writing? One can argue for both sides of the argument, but it's fair to say that they are both important, the two fundamental blocks in which this kind of interactive story sustains itself.
I've already talked a lot about the ideas and constraints of the art process for both games, so now I just want to show you guys the comparison to see how far we've come! I can finally say that ORS is looking just how I wished GGGB looked like back then, but couldn't afford to. Of course I wish ORS looked even better, but hey, it already turned better than I expected, so...
I've picked a random illustration from GGGB that kind of matches the one on the right. And I wanted to use Cindy's scene for the comparison because I think it's the best looking art in the whole game so far! I knew you guys were anxious for this scene, and I didn't want to disappoint. I took great care with the drawings, designing Cindy's outfit and choosing the right poses. And I spent a whole lot of extra time working on the base colors, making the scene really pop and come alive (I'll show you some WIP shots in the following days).

Funnily enough, I based this last drawing in one I had already done for GGGB. For some reason I always loved this pose and I felt it was perfect for this moment! You can see I modified it quite a bit, but the layout is the same and I could finally make a good rendition of this pose I liked so much.
I don't know what you think, but I hope the jump in quality is self-evident :D Your support has enabled me to hire people to reach this level of polish, and it only motivates me to try and make an even better and professional game. Please, keep backing me and I promise I'll make my best effort to be worthy of it!
Other posts on GGGB vs ORS series:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I ahven't played the most recent update yet, has there been any major development with Cindy (best girl)?

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes