manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is possible to have a sex scene with ED or Stan? any walkthrough for this to happen?
Nothing with Ed yet, Stan has voyeour content.

For Stan's content make sure to let him take pictures of Lena, don't discourage his perversions, and have Lena produce smutty content for her Stalkfap account.

Reactions: JulyXX

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
As much as I appreciate someone taking the time to do the port for Android this version is basically unplayable as someone else stated above. The conversation choices are practically invisble( white font on white backround) also tons of exception errors. If anyone could attempt to fix it would be awesome. I recently got a new phone and have to start over hard to try to make similar choses when guessing blindly.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
For those wanting to play on Android just download Joiplay app from here:
and the Renpy plugin (also there) and download the PC version of the game, unpack it and you can play the game through the Joiplay app. I played it that way..You can play most Renpy games like that with Joiplay. I think the app is also on the Playstore.

Note: Obviously there will be a couple of errors but far less errors than the ported version. Yeah since the game has a custom menu you will need to workaround for loading and saving. You can save normally but to load game you will need to go to main menu and load your save, loading directly from the 'Load' option while in game will bring up the overwrite option.

Reactions: Oraguno
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes