Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Man o man i just finished the latest update and things get really fired up . I cant wait for the next update i bet its going to be a very difficult brach update with multiple choices but Eva Kiss will manage to impress us with every update

Reactions: dogedoge

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
The 0.7 update was certainly the best one so far. Eva says about each new update that it will be "the best yet", though it isn't always the case. But this time it really was as it gave us many long-anticipated scenes, such as Ian x Cindy, Ian x Holly and new Ivy and Jeremy content. It's not just the sex parts, but the whole story seems like it progressed much in the new update.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Do you mean there was more content in that regard in chapter 7, aside from the dream sequence?

If so I'm surprised I missed that on my lust route. She was very pleased with me in chapter 6.
There isn't. I just hadn't followed up on meeting with Axel and doing the Seymour route in recent updates until recently.

emNERO

Oct 29, 2019
after cafe scene, going to home and talk to friend at the house i get error "An exception has occurred"
can anyone help me?

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I meant her last game. GGGB does sound like an acronym for a really freaky gangbang though, so I can see where the confusion comes from.
No, you got me wrong. I know what GGB is, I've played it (though an early version). I was asking what part of it's content do you think would not be tolerated on Steam.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
I've learned a lot about women these last few days:

You can tell if they're virgins by the way they behave. If they pole dance, they're by default strippers. And if they're confident and easy-going, it also means that they get turned on if they randomly come across a man having sex in public.

That’s sure useful to know. Thanks, guys!
You see, this forum has educational value :geek:

Reactions: nazthelass

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
[GGGB] I was asking what part of it's content do you think would not be tolerated on Steam.
The part with Ashley's father for once. The 'sorta' non-consent getting coerced into having sex with Wilson. And Arthur with his daughter who gets blindsided into the action by Ashley/the player. Just off the top of my head..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So what do people think about how 0.7 ends in either branch? To me it almost feels like if Ian sleeps with either of them it's going to block any sort of serious relationship with Lena.

Obviously player choice comes into it but the most natural path I felt was for Ian to sleep with Ashley all three times, hook up emma and perry, go to the photoshoot Cindy but then recommend Wade for the second event, not sleep with the boss ( come on dude you want to be an author that would be horrible for your career if that gets out ), and flirt with Holly then go on the trip with her.

As Lena I hooked up with Robert (no morning BJ) hooked up again x2, chose ian for anal over robert, chose Lousa over Mike and then broke up with robert at the second choice. I really appreciated that Eva put that option in there because I think Lena was wanting to get serious with Ian until she found out he was going on a trip with Holly so she would've told Robert she would continue to hook up with him but then once they started fucking and he said he wanted a relationship the choice to break up with him midsex felt pretty natural.

IMO Ian would be headed into the trip with Holly both 1) liking Holly 2) bothered by what Jeremy said about girls like Lena not looking to settle down 3) somewhat hypocritically upset about Lena hooking up with Robert. So I think with these three things in consideration Ian probably would sleep with Holly. Lena would be going into the ending of episode 7 tentatively hoping nothing happens with Holly/Ian especially considering she ended things with her fuckbuddy/relationship Robert. Since Holly is the first partner with serious relationship potential besides Lena/ian combo + the fact that Holly is friends with both of them I don't see how Lena/Ian recover from that.

If you go the Cindy route I have no idea on that hand how things play out. Will Cindy be a relationship potential or is she a drunken ONS? I think if you have a good relationship with Jeremy he wouldn't say anything (especially if in the earlier episode with Alison you don't mention hes on a date with another girl) but I have no idea if Ivy would say anything to Lena. Maybe if Lena chooses Mike over Lousa so Lena is also sleeping with someone in a relationship their mutual dysfunction would allow them to move past it but if Lena chooses Louisa and you fuck Cindy and she finds out - again I don't know how Lena/Ian survive this.

Thoughts? Theories?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So what do people think about how 0.7 ends in either branch? To me it almost feels like if Ian sleeps with either of them it's going to block any sort of serious relationship with Lena.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thoughts? Theories?
I don't do Ian/Lena, but my understanding is that their thing is not quite defined yet. I think any fallout is going to depend on the specific events that take place. I've seen others speculate that the best action for Ian might be to kiss either Cindy/Holly but not have sex with them.

I don't think Evakiss would put a penalty on getting sex scenes with your desired girl, so while I don't think doing either of them will impact their own route, it will for sure impact Ian's relationship, at least to Lena, but possibly Alison too if you're going for her like I am.

I'm unsure about what Lena's reaction will be. I suppose we'll get to decide that in part, but it also depends on which girl Ian did the thing with. It seems that Ian/Lena/Holly will happen at some point, but to get the happy trouple you'll have to make very specific choices. As for Cindy, I don't think it was an accident that Ivy was one of the characters to catch Ian if he goes through with the sex scene. It's going to be interesting to see how she reacts.

Given that I'm going for Ian/Alison and Lena/Holly on my main playthrough nothing will really impact me, I don't think.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Interesting!

This is my first duo protagonist game so it didn't occur to me at first (naively I guess) to not have them persue each other. I do like Ian/Alison it just annoys me that if you ditch her at all she goes home with Jeremy while at the same time shes blurting out she loves you midsex.

But yeah if Ian/Lena or Ian/Lena/Holly thruple aren't end game then I like your combos the best based on what we've seen so far.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes