BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I haven't really decided that I like Alison/Ian yet, I just became interested in where the pairing will go if you choose not to sleep around as Ian. You have to continously choose Alison over other girls, so that's why I'm hoping something wholesome will result if you're "loyal".
Many players think Alison is crazy so I'm hoping she'll just be a "vanilla" kind of option. I'm sort of waiting to see with future chapters how Ian's relationships to Cindy, Emma and Cherry can develop before I pursue them for myself.

I don't really dislike Ian/Lena, I just dislike the narrative focus on their relationship. I like that I can counteract that, so that's what I choose. I wasn't really into the deep Ian-crush that Holly had so I chose to counteract that as well, given that I don't like any of Lena's other options so far it's Holly by default. It seems to be very-slow burn, but I do like the "hot girl/shy girl" romance, so I'm looking forward to where it's headed.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
No, you got me wrong. I know what GGB is, I've played it (though an early version). I was asking what part of it's content do you think would not be tolerated on Steam.
I thought that's what you might have been asking, but assumed it probably wasn't, due to the content. I mean, she only (probably) bangs her dad + definitely jacks off her mom's bf in a sex club while her mom gets triple filled, to later eat out her own mom and vice versa while mom's bf bangs them both. Not to mention (I think) tongue wrestling with her mom while both their tongues are wrapped around mom's bf's d.

That's all.

I think there were also strap-ons. But it's a blur.

Last edited:

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Thoughts? Theories?
I think Ian/Holly has a much greater chance of blocking Ian/Lena than Ian/Cindy simply because of how much closer Lena can get with Holly. So far I believe Cindy and Lena only have 1 interaction, which doesn't always happen I think. Especially if Ian has already slept with some other girls/been caught sleeping around, Cindy is probably just going to seem like another of his friends that he's hooking up with on the side. If he's hooking up with Holly, it may be harder for Lena to handle.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think Ian/Holly has a much greater chance of blocking Ian/Lena than Ian/Cindy simply because of how much closer Lena can get with Holly. So far I believe Cindy and Lena only have 1 interaction, which doesn't always happen I think. Especially if Ian has already slept with some other girls/been caught sleeping around, Cindy is probably just going to seem like another of his friends that he's hooking up with on the side. If he's hooking up with Holly, it may be harder for Lena to handle.
Keep in mind that Ian will be having sex with a woman that's cheating on her boyfriend. I've luckily never been in that position myself, but I imagine given Lena's own history with cheating she might think twice about a serious relationship with a man willing to do that to his friend. I think it would at least give her pause.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
3-City of Broken Dreamers

Yeah either Ian/Holly will break Ian/Lena or it will lead to a Ian/Lena/Holly thruple depending on Lenas sexual interest in Holly.

Reactions: yiyoiyi and Tulrek
Aug 17, 2020
status report1.png

Work on Chapter 8 began right after delivering Chapter 7, but these past few weeks I've been focusing on and managing some other aspects of the business ( , , ). Now that that's out of the way, I can really focus my efforts on Chapter 8.

So, how's work on this new chapter progressing?

• I have a rough outline of the plot, the scenes that will take place and the overall structure and timeline of events. Without this planned it's nearly impossible to start working on the other tasks, and weaving all possible paths, setting up future ones, and composing the scene structure from two points of view is really tricky, and often times I find myself wishing I took some more time to think through the events and how they will develop moving forward.
  • I'm already working on the new illustrations so I can send them to the colorist as soon as possible. Setting them up also takes quite some time, especially when I'm trying to avoid making them uninteresting or repetitive. I have to lay out the upcoming scenes on my mind, decide how many illustrations will compose it, what actions will the characters take and select the best references for what I want the drawings to look like. I've already completed the drawings for 5 scenes and additional phone content (selfies and other stuff).
  • I've also prepared the briefings for two new backgrounds, I've been looking into licensing music and creating new tracks for the OST and I'm also hiring some professional help for a very specific aspect of the game that I will talk about at a later date. I'm also looking for some help to make a stable and official Android port, so if you know of someone, hit me up on .
  • I've prepared some WIP images from Chapter 7 to share with you during these next few weeks. I hope you're interested in that!
It's still early in Chapter 8 development but I feel like things are being taken care of. The tricky part will come when it's time to write! Let me know if you're interested in me talking in more detail about the process behind this early stage of development. It's the most important one in shaping what the next update will be like and it's one I'm taking more and more seriously. I think it pays off!

I'll keep you posted!

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
I thought that's what you might have been asking, but assumed it probably wasn't, due to the content. I mean, she only (probably) bangs her dad + definitely jacks off her mom's bf in a sex club while her mom gets triple filled, to later eat out her own mom and vice versa while mom's bf bangs them both. Not to mention (I think) tongue wrestling with her mom while both their tongues are wrapped around mom's bf's d.

That's all.

I think there were also strap-ons. But it's a blur.
She DEFINITELY bangs her dad, to the point she even bears his child (only way to impregnate her BTW). I'm sure Steam will love it! I mean I have a game that include satanic sex cult in it on my Steam, not less depraved than incest.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Finally got around trying the game out. Played Chapter 1.

But this is it for me. Im done with the game. This is simply not for me sadly
My main goal when starting this game was to get the Male MC and the Female MC together.
But after playing Female MC's side, I dislike her. So the whole reason for me playing the game was lost lol

Female MC does nude photos. And we have no choice in this matter, we cant prevent it.
And at the end of Chapter 1, Male MC sees her in one of her nude sessions where people draw her. And Male MC just goes with it. After this session, they both talk and we cant really say anything meaningfull. Our options are just to ask her to add Male MC on instagram (where she posts nudes too) or just leave.
This is where I quit. Simply lost interest xd

Other than that, game was set pretty good. Art is incredible too.

Actually , i might go for Holly. Might give the game another try since i already supported the dev.
But sadly we are forced to play as Female MC too :/

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
Hopefully in the next update we get Lena tattoo customization and a flirty conversation with Ed on stalkfap and pole dancing competition with Ivy.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
well, since i already wrote my first post after 3 years of lurking, will try to contribute something with more substance now.

There are some points i would like to have some thoughts from you.

1. Ivy
i always wondered why she is in such good grace within this community, even moreso with ppl who try a more wholesome relationship approach. my personal view of her is that she means bad business, i have always seen her as the little devil on Lenas shoulder, opposed to the angel which would be Holly. If there would be ever a Spin-off named "The Corruption of Holly Watson" Ivy would play a major role in that.

2. Lena
Lena is not my favourite girl, but i think she is generally crafted quite believable. There was some criticism about her missing good options compared to Ian, which i think is toally reasonable:
i think in reality, unless you do internet dating like tinder, your romantic/sexual/relationship options present themself within your social circles which would be your friends, friends of friends and co-workers. to a lesser degree people you meet within your hobbies or sports.
picking up people in bars and clubs is usually restricted to drunks of both sex or veeery good looking males. good looking females can have flings anytime, if they are daring.

Lets compare Ian and Lena in this regard:

Ian: big circle of friends going way back to school, working in a big company with many co-workers, working out in a gym.
so it looks natural to me, that there are a lot of options to meet and socialize with people.

Lena: College drop out for financial reasons, works two jobs and still struggling, the cafe waitress job is fulltime and reastaurant is part time, which leaves her with very small free time slots for recreation and fun. if you drop out of college or university you usually loose touch to people there, Louise is only still in the picture because she is her roommate. Job at cafe provided the Ian opportunity, and apart from that i think females working in the service industry like lets say waitresses or supermarket cashiers or sales clerks in a clothing store are not overly keen to hit on any male customer they meet during their work time (or get hitted on). Restaurant checks Robert opportunity. Pole dancing is usually done by woman, so not much to get there.

hmmm, still more to say, but this is already lots of text so lets call it first of X.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
well, since i already wrote my first post after 3 years of lurking, will try to contribute something with more substance now.

There are some points i would like to have some thoughts from you.

1. Ivy
i always wondered why she is in such good grace within this community, even moreso with ppl who try a more wholesome relationship approach. my personal view of her is that she means bad business, i have always seen her as the little devil on Lenas shoulder, opposed to the angel which would be Holly. If there would be ever a Spin-off named "The Corruption of Holly Watson" Ivy would play a major role in that.

2. Lena
Lena is not my favourite girl, but i think she is generally crafted quite believable. There was some criticism about her missing good options compared to Ian, which i think is toally reasonable:
i think in reality, unless you do internet dating like tinder, your romantic/sexual/relationship options present themself within your social circles which would be your friends, friends of friends and co-workers. to a lesser degree people you meet within your hobbies or sports.
picking up people in bars and clubs is usually restricted to drunks of both sex or veeery good looking males. good looking females can have flings anytime, if they are daring.

Lets compare Ian and Lena in this regard:

Ian: big circle of friends going way back to school, working in a big company with many co-workers, working out in a gym.
so it looks natural to me, that there are a lot of options to meet and socialize with people.

Lena: College drop out for financial reasons, works two jobs and still struggling, the cafe waitress job is fulltime and reastaurant is part time, which leaves her with very small free time slots for recreation and fun. if you drop out of college or university you usually loose touch to people there, Louise is only still in the picture because she is her roommate. Job at cafe provided the Ian opportunity, and apart from that i think females working in the service industry like lets say waitresses or supermarket cashiers or sales clerks in a clothing store are not overly keen to hit on any male customer they meet during their work time (or get hitted on). Restaurant checks Robert opportunity. Pole dancing is usually done by woman, so not much to get there.

hmmm, still more to say, but this is already lots of text so lets call it first of X.
I honestly never got the craze for Ivy either. I mean she's a fine character, just not my type. Same to say with Cindy as well (I know, heresy lol). They just never appealed to me. Lena took getting used to at first. Wasn't a fan at first, but she grew over time as I played her. Especially with doing just the Ian and Lena route only, it actually is kind of cute and fun.

4.60 star(s) 312 Votes