EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Is there any threesome / three way content in the game yet? Additionally, I know there's holly_change variables, but can you get an additional outfit change out of her by the end of 0.7 final?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is there any threesome / three way content in the game yet? Additionally, I know there's holly_change variables, but can you get an additional outfit change out of her by the end of 0.7 final?
No to both I think. Holly can drop her glasses.

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
No to both I think. Holly can drop her glasses.
Bummer. I think the Holly path tied into other stuff intrigues me most atm. I hope EK brings in piercings and clothing and what not into other characters like she's doing with Allison and Holly a little bit.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I just downloaded 0.7 Final and I got an error message as soon as I started chapter 1.
"Exception: switch could not choose a displayable"
And I am completely clueless on how to fix something like this...

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
I just downloaded 0.7 Final and I got an error message as soon as I started chapter 1.
"Exception: switch could not choose a displayable"
And I am completely clueless on how to fix something like this...
Your seach foo is weak! ha ha, I have the same bug just after prolog while talking to ians friends just skip like 10 times and you can keep playing. yeah that bug has been reported. a couple of pages back. I imagine by now you foud it.

Have fun with the game!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Bummer. I think the Holly path tied into other stuff intrigues me most atm. I hope EK brings in piercings and clothing and what not into other characters like she's doing with Allison and Holly a little bit.
Holly has variables that track what seems to be a desire to change, which increases depending on player choices. We'll see how great this "change" will end up being.

Reactions: EsUnPinguino

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
I hope Evakiss adds sneaky pregnancies if you have Ian cum inside the girls. I a trail of bastards all over the city.
for me is just custom names for Ian and Lena.

What can I say Chad Ian should be named Chad. ha ha. Same with Lena.

Pregnancy should be for an epilogue or time skip, on the side of Lena it should be who is the father, because there a some unprotected sex on her part.

But I do hope she Add as Gallery to know what scenes you have not watched.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Your seach foo is weak! ha ha, I have the same bug just after prolog while talking to ians friends just skip like 10 times and you can keep playing. yeah that bug has been reported. a couple of pages back. I imagine by now you foud it.

Have fun with the game!
Thanks! Yeah I had missed some of the previous pages from this thread :LOL:

unocrus

Oct 28, 2018
Pregnancy should be for an epilogue or time skip, on the side of Lena it should be who is the father, because there a some unprotected sex on her part.
Mike's probably going to knock her up. There's also the possibility of Ian impregnating Allison, depending on her birth control situation. A few more seconds and you could have said the same for Cindy too.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'd assume any pregnancies taking place during the story itself would be limited to one character, maybe two if you wanted a scenario for Lena and one of another Ian girl seperately.

Keep in mind that making the art of the sex scenes takes time, I can't imagine the breeding kink would be explorable with all girls, Eva would have to create alternate art for all of them.

Reactions: NaillMcDracken
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes