forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I don't know if this is realistic, but I'm hoping that Jeremy's proclivity for sharing his conquest's images without their consent comes back to bite him if you encourage it too much.
I don't know about Jeremy, but I think it's definitely going to come back to bite Ian if he gets into a committed relationship after collecting nude images of every one of his female friends like they were Pokemon.

Even if they were gotten before the relationship became exclusive, if the new love interest happens to stumble upon images of every single girl Ian knows nude on his phone, I can't imagine there being much hope for the woman to ever look at him in the same way again.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
Can someone be kind enough and drop the Louise scene save. Really want to check out the scenes but seems like I didn't choose the right options before to trigger the Lena - Louise path and I do not want to play through from the start again. Thanks.
Could you find the scenes? Can you share if you did?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Could you add the link if you know a good one?
You'll have to download it from patreon, Mod for final version of the game is locked behind paywall but it'll be free after 7 days meanwhile you can still use beta version of it.

Reactions: nazthelass

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I don't know about Jeremy, but I think it's definitely going to come back to bite Ian if he gets into a committed relationship after collecting nude images of every one of his female friends like they were Pokemon.

Even if they were gotten before the relationship became exclusive, if the new love interest happens to stumble upon images of every single girl Ian knows nude on his phone, I can't imagine there being much hope for the woman to ever look at him in the same way again.
Sure, and that was part of my point too, that Ian should have to face the music, at least if he encourages and directly requests content from Jeremy. It's been a while since I played so that Jeremy/Alison became a thing, but in that case Jeremy just sends the material unprompted, right? Ian would be a numbskull for keeping them after comitting to a relationship regardless.

I don't know what the legal consequences are for receiving images that hasn't been consented to for sharing (in some countries only active distribution is illegal), but Jeremy is definitely doing something illegal, so I'd like to see him arrested for it, or for such an outcome to at least be a possibility.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
whats the difference between beta and final?
Bug free and addition of extra content in a existing scene (Jeremy/Alison voyeurism in Ian side of story).
i already did that but i couldnt get that scene !
If you're on Ian and Mike path as well thn there'll come a point wherein you will have to choose one of em or none to spend the night. I doubt you can miss that scene if you're on Roberts path unless you go for Ian or Mike.

Reactions: phantomz

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
It's been a while since I played so that Jeremy/Alison became a thing, but in that case Jeremy just sends the material unprompted, right?
If I remember right I think he just sends you a selfie that Alison sent him unprompted. Then if you tell him it's not cool that he's sharing these he stops sending you stuff. If you encourage him, he keeps going further and further beyond the line.

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Bug free and addition of extra content in a existing scene (Jeremy/Alison voyeurism in Ian side of story).

If you're on Ian and Mike path as well thn there'll come a point wherein you will have to choose one of em or none to spend the night. I doubt you can miss that scene if you're on Roberts path unless you go for Ian or Mike.
yea you are right , my lena is in love with all those three guys [hehehe]
does that scene any affect on story ? :unsure:

Nov 15, 2020
Well, another instance of the story writer being inconsistent. She behaves like total virgin.
This proves nothing. All the contestants may well be strippers..
ian should get to bang ivy, girls like her get turned on when they see a man having sex in public especially with a good looking girl.
I've learned a lot about women these last few days:

You can tell if they're virgins by the way they behave. If they pole dance, they're by default strippers. And if they're confident and easy-going, it also means that they get turned on if they randomly come across a man having sex in public.

That’s sure useful to know. Thanks, guys!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes