BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
what i get from what she said is that chapter 8 will probably be more about the consequences of happened in chapter 7 and less about sex scenes. :unsure:
I always thought that was a given, especially with how Ian's final night and the bottle spin game can end. Both Lena and Ian can have been partaking in some rather saucy situations involving people they're potentially very close to.

Crossing fingers that Holly/Lena is a consequence. Eva plz.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I always thought that was a given, especially with how Ian's final night and the bottle spin game can end. Both Lena and Ian can have been partaking in some rather saucy situations involving people they're potentially very close to.

Crossing fingers that Holly/Lena is a consequence. Eva plz.
You and me both. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Djoki996

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
Uhm. i wondering if the new update might or not focus on new unused pairings.

Lena/Holly, Ian/Louise, Lena/Seymour, Ian/Ivy, Lena/Axel and another combinations outside the MC like (Cindy/Axel or Jeremy/Emma).

I don't know.. watching the reactions to 0.7, i think if there will be any new pairing (i don't know how will Eva do the balance towards both paths, if any) it should be Lena/Ivy, Lena/Holly, and Lena/Seymour (Another photoshop, going further in) with Ian only having real options with Ivy in some paths.
I'm speculating watching old updates, i think that Eva will surprise us with some of the scenes outside the known progression.

Due to Ian's being far towards Louise or Ivy, and the theme of the chapter, consequences; i think that we might get as some say fewer lewd scenes as others are wondering.
With Lena having wider options, so she can establish new pairings easily and Ian having extra scenes with the existing ones.

I hope for surprises... using 2 MC will make some of the content predecible and dull if balance is a priority, so i hope for story going first.

I mean, Eva surprised before with the sudden Minerva scene, or with the Axel/Lena photoshop, so i'm kind of hooked to watch which kind of content the chapter 8 will deliver.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well, there are a few unused backgrounds that have been shared around that seem to indicate adventures that can take place in an office (likely Seymours, but I suppose it could be the mayor's too) and an apartment with a camera prop (making us assume it's Axel's)

Other than that it would just make sense to follow up on the ch. 7 ending, no? I'm guessing the first part of chapter 8 will be about reflecting on ch. 7's ending.

Then there's Lena's music performance which will likely happen as well, I don't imagine it'll be much longer at least. Holly will be present for that, as will Ian probably, regardless of Lena's realtionship to him as well as Emma I think. I'd assume Perry might come along with Ian. Maybe Ivy and/or Louise? Possibility for drama.

It's going to be interesting what kind of reactions Lena can have with Ian/Holly. If we're lucky Eva'll write a large scene with many different outcomes between Ian, Lena and Holly and that point could also serve for the initiation of anything romantic between Holly and Lena. I'm assuming Lena will have to come on to Holly at some point and at the end of ch. 7 you can have a full agenda bar with her.

Cindy's anyone's guess. Axel will probably feature into her and Wade's content so maybe that will be paired off with some Seymour conent somehow?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Axel will probably feature into her and Wade's content so maybe that will be paired off with some Seymour conent somehow?
I can imagine with Cindy's naivety and desire for something more out of life and getting involved with modeling, Axel will introduce her to Seymour. Depending on player choice Ian can prob either encourage her, not encourage, or simply not be involved in that story at all.

Nov 15, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but my impression is that quite a few of the major events have been followed by an episode without too much content with that particular character. Which isn't an entirely uncommon way to structure an episode based story, especially considering there are too many characters to give everyone a fair share of content in every episode.

As an example: Cindy's photo shoot in episode 5 was followed by an episode with very little Cindy content, before she came back with full force in episode 7. In that sense I find it likely Lena will have scenes with both Seymour and Axel, seeing how episode 6 ended with the photoshoot, and then neither of them making any noteworthy appearance in Lena's storyline in episode 7. And – more importantly! – that would also indicate Lena x Holly content, following up on the kiss in episode 6.

Well, there are a few unused backgrounds that have been shared around that seem to indicate adventures that can take place in an office (likely Seymours, but I suppose it could be the mayor's too) and an apartment with a camera prop (making us assume it's Axel's)
As someone stated when the backgrounds were first posted, the pictures on the background artist's site have "Seymour" and "Axel" in their file names. So I think we could consider that fairly certain.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
As someone stated when the backgrounds were first posted, the pictures on the background artist's site have "Seymour" and "Axel" in their file names. So I think we could consider that fairly certain.
Unless the mayor has his name legally changed to Seymour just to screw with us :ROFLMAO:

As far as your comment on the episode structure goes, I suppose you could be right. It just seems like awful heavy baggage to just leave for later, potentially getting caught with Cindy in the street or banging both Holly and Lena, for there not to be scenes oriented around reactions to whatever follow up you got.

Nov 15, 2020
I can imagine with Cindy's naivety and desire for something more out of life and getting involved with modeling, Axel will introduce her to Seymour. Depending on player choice Ian can prob either encourage her, not encourage, or simply not be involved in that story at all.
I generally like Ian and enjoy playing him, but I would find it funny having an option of an Ian playthrough where he gets way too ambitious and overconfident, and ends up loosing Cindy to Seymour and/or Axel for being too casual and encouraging them, Holly to Lena for not telling Holly about him and Lena, Alison to Jeremy and Cherry to Perry for not giving them enough attention, and so on.

The hubris playthrough.

Nov 15, 2020
Unless the mayor has his name legally changed to Seymour just to screw with us :ROFLMAO:

As far as your comment on the episode structure goes, I suppose you could be right. It just seems like awful heavy baggage to just leave for later, potentially getting caught with Cindy in the street or banging both Holly and Lena, for there not to be scenes oriented around reactions to whatever follow up you got.
Yeah, you may very well be right. Considering Holly (depending on your choices) isn't aware of Ian and Lena, she won't have the same reasons to step back and think through her choices as Cindy probably will. Though, the fact that Ian and Cindy were caught, makes it likely that will come up in some sense too.

I still find it likely it won't play that big a part in itself, though. That it will instead come up, but largely remain unresolved. And that it will instead be used to initiate scenes between other characters – like Holly feeling bad for sleeping with Ian when she finds out about him and Lena, and then talking to Lena about it, leading to some kind of progression in their relationship. Or Jeremy or Ivy talking to Ian about him and Cindy, and that in turn leading to something – God knows what.

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
I loved Ch 7 so much that this is the most painful wait of all chapters. We are only at the start of the process and I´m already craving for it. Quite the opposite than other chapters, where I kinda forgot about the game for a month and a half before coming back here to read you.

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
There's Lena/Ivy taking Holly shopping before her date with Mark. I imagine she'll bail on that date if she went with Ian, but could choose to hang out with Lena instead so.....

Also, I think Seymour will approach Lena about shooting with another woman. Depending on choices this could be either Cindy or a way to bring Cherry back in.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There's Lena/Ivy taking Holly shopping before her date with Mark. I imagine she'll bail on that date if she went with Ian, but could choose to hang out with Lena instead so.....
If Ian isn't in the picture I imagine her change variable might come into play in regards to anything with the two NPC's you can convince her to approach.
At first I thought that any further developments for the Lena/Holly ship might depend on Lena hindering Holly's further interactions with Mark and Marcel, because Lena might want her for herself, but Eva might think that, that would be unfair to players that want to pursue Holly with Lena while still encouraging her to be more romantically/sexually outgoing.
Also, I think Seymour will approach Lena about shooting with another woman. Depending on choices this could be either Cindy or a way to bring Cherry back in.
I hadn't actually thought a whole lot about what specific requests Seymour might have in the future, but this would be an obvious way to take it and an interesting way to mix Cindy and Lena up further without having to necessarily involve Ian either. Such a path that could lead to Cindy/Lena content (or pairings/threesomes with Ian, Axel or even Seymour if he's into that) down the line.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but my impression is that quite a few of the major events have been followed by an episode without too much content with that particular character. Which isn't an entirely uncommon way to structure an episode based story, especially considering there are too many characters to give everyone a fair share of content in every episode.

As an example: Cindy's photo shoot in episode 5 was followed by an episode with very little Cindy content, before she came back with full force in episode 7. (...)
i think so too.

although
with ch.7 there are some developments that need immediate attention, prominently the "after party situation" with Cindy. there will be some heavy branching for ch.8 and even ch.9. depending on our choices, some of us will probably get very little content, and not all of it will be lewd. basically everything not addressed in Ch.8 Evakiss will have to bring up in Ch.9 (duh, kinda trivial :rolleyes:), those two Chapters will be heavily connected. i expect more freedom in Chapter 10 again after some issues are resolved.

it will also depend on if EvaKiss will carry on with the first person narration of the protags, thus limiting the events we can see, or if she will get us into an omniscient narrative PoV (something like "meanwhile at Axels appartment"; i kinda doubt this). a third possibility could be an "imaginitive" PoV, lets say Perry hooks up with Emma successfully and tells Ian about the sexy details, thus enabling Ian too "see" the event with his imagination.

EvaKiss plans 8 major scenes for Chapter 8; my guess is -depending on our choices- we will see max. 3 or 4 of them.

lets have a look at the Protagonists:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: niek07

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
I hadn't actually thought a whole lot about what specific requests Seymour might have in the future, (...)
BloodyMares walkthrough gives a hint on that:

in the Truth and Dare Game you get an option
with the Requirements:
, choosing that option will set variable

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
At first I thought that any further developments for the Lena/Holly ship might depend on Lena hindering Holly's further interactions with Mark and Marcel, because Lena might want her for herself, but Eva might think that, that would be unfair to players that want to pursue Holly with Lena while still encouraging her to be more romantically/sexually outgoing.

I cannot come up with the name of the DJ now, but are both Mark and Marcel in the game yet? I know Ivy set Holly up with someone, but i cannot remember there's even a name for him

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I cannot come up with the name of the DJ now, but are both Mark and Marcel in the game yet? I know Ivy set Holly up with someone, but i cannot remember there's even a name for him
The DJ is Mike. Mark is Ivy's friend, and he didn't make an appearance in the game yet. Marcel is the bouncer in the club. He only introduces himself to Holly and Lena if you keep talking with him.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes