Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I hope the game will have ways to "block" certain paths and options for good, to avoid certain characters, like it was possible in GGGB.
When I think about it, there is not a lot of characters I appreciate in that story. :unsure: Especially among the guys ; I find most of them difficult to like (or just plain obnoxious vermins in the case of Jeremy or Robert). Except Wen, the guy seems fun and pleasant to be around.
I don't feel any interesting psychology, or pleasant personality, in them. I even got some gay vibes from him, which is a nice change.
Anyway, my point is they all seem to come from the "douchebag" mold, to some degree.

Girls, on the other hand, offer much more variety and characterization. If you just take Emma, Alison and Cindy, those three are quite different. The different archetypes feel, in fact, different. Unlike the guys.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The thing that really stands out for Ian is that new fighting system which relies on different stats and requires timing. I doubt we'll see Lena fight, but who knows if Eva is thinking about adding something similar. I could easily see a similar system serve to be the basis for a "modeling" or "poledancing" minigame.
In fact, it was already used as a basis during the dance for her stalkfap (much simplified though). So, it's very likely that poledancing might use a similar system, where in order to achieve the best result you'd need to not only perform impressive physical stunts but also flirt with the audience and implement seductive moves, and not to repeat yourself too often during a dance. With several Athletics and Lust/Charisma requirements.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
In fact, it was already used as a basis during the dance for her stalkfap (much simplified though). So, it's very likely that poledancing might use a similar system, where in order to achieve the best result you'd need to not only perform impressive physical stunts but also flirt with the audience and implement seductive moves, and not to repeat yourself too often during a dance. With several Athletics and Lust/Charisma requirements.
Ah, that is interesting. I only did the stalkfap thing once, i think? It's that bit where she can get Stan to film her, right? I don't recall that instance, but that's exactly the kind of execution I imagine the system might copy over for Lena.

Dec 17, 2019
If you think about how it functions, the pool table instances don't actually work differently to dialogue. You can gain friendship and stat points depending on your choices, they are just visual in nature instead of text.

The thing that really stands out for Ian is that new fighting system which relies on different stats and requires timing. I doubt we'll see Lena fight, but who knows if Eva is thinking about adding something similar. I could easily see a similar system serve to be the basis for a "modeling" or "poledancing" minigame.
You're totally right, Lena working at the club would be super hot. Usually with "stripclub" types of events there's always some dude asking the girl if she's down to prostitute herself, so that would be sick to see as well.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked
Behind the scenes art process: Lena and Ian
This is the last post showcasing the process behind Chapter's 7 illustrations. I've picked some of my favourite scenes and the ones to which I devoted some special care, Lena and Ian's scene being one of them.
Sometimes writing their scenes can become pretty challenging, after all, the player shapes both of them and this affects how they interact in bed. One of my main focuses on ORS was making sex scenes more interactive, since I felt in GGGB they played out without too much player involvement. I'm looking to add different options on how Lena and Ian can interact, that will become available as their relationship progresses. Will a more slutty Lena show her naughty side to Ian? Will
he be up to the task of satisfying her, or will their sex be more vanilla and emotional? A mix of everything? Hopefully that's for you to decide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At some point during development I played with the idea of giving the player the option to pick which character to play as during the scenes when Lena and Ian interact, making it possible to experience the date and sex scene through your preferred POV. I still think it's a very cool idea, but after analizing it I realized it would make the game's production much, much harder and time consuming, so I was forced to scrap it. Sometimes it's harder to decide what not to add, but it's a lesson I learned with GGGB. I always try to force my limits in what I want and can include in the game, but my experience with GGGB made it clear that this was spreading myself too thin. I still question some choices I made, wondering if it would've been best to not include some characters...

In any case, I really liked how this Lena x Ian scene turned out. I hope to keep making them better and more interesting, so pursuing their relationship is worth rejecting all those other pesky temptations that would keep Lena and Ian apart!
Special mention to Lena x Mike scene at the club, this one was really challenging on the visual side of things! I'm not only trying to make the scenes more interactive, but also more cinematic and visually appealing, trying to convey rhythm and motion through the images and little animations. This BJ had a ton of that, and having to draw Lena's two possible outfits in this extreme perspective was really difficult and time-consuming. I had to limit her outfit choices in Mike's path because otherwise this little scene would've turned into a true nightmare! I also took some extra time to add some shiny textures and additional shadows and volumes, and I feel the scene turned out great, and thanks to all those elements I feel it's quite different from any other BJ scene I've produced before.
Did you enjoy these scenes? And do you find these behind the scenes post interesting at all? You can check out other posts about the art process:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You're totally right, Lena working at the club would be super hot. Usually with "stripclub" types of events there's always some dude asking the girl if she's down to prostitute herself, so that would be sick to see as well.
Sure, but I'd also love to see it in use in private situations like with Ivy at the spin the bottle game. I don't know what Eva plans for Lena and Ian's living situations but I think it'd be hot as hell if Lena could get a pole in the room she could use to entertain whomever you are interested in bringing over.

I'd love to stun Holly with that xD

• Love
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I hope Lena can go deeper into the relationship with Seymour. I look forward to seeing how much intense this relationship can reach.

And Maybe Minerva and Ian? I dont know, Ian got a lot of actions last chapter, he can wait, its her time i hope!
I sorry to say @Leonardovisk but you got it revers:
It's going to be Seymour that will go deeper into Lena. I'm half joking right there.
I suspect a duo Seymour / Alex as SithLord / Apprentice.
The domination and depravity are strong within them.
I think they will work together to reclaim Lena and pusher further down their dominace and make her their slave. :oops::oops::p:p

Oh maybe I'm getting over myself right here. :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No way!

Why all male options for Lena are assholes? Axel, even with his dark past, seems that is the only one that suits her, excluding Ian of course....i still hope some JACK option for her. She deserves better!
Axel is a manipulative stalker. He is the smarter version of Roberts, I would hardly call him a good option. But i agree that Lena is lacking there unless corruption is your goal. Myself i am just hoping for the female options for relationships now. :LOL:

Reactions: Leonardovisk
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes