Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
O alright, dope. I really like this developer's games. You can tell that they put a lot of effort into them!
The term "completed" can be misleading.

There is a difference between an update that is completed after the prior release of the beta version for example and the game that is completed.
In the last case, it is signaled at the title of the thread. If there is no sign of Completed there, then the game is in development.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone who remembers how long it takes between updates?
"Increasingly longer" I think is the most concrete estimate we'll get. As paths diverge and variables increase we'll likely see more time pass between each.

Such as I understand it from others posting ~2 months seems to be the average update cycle, I think currently we're hoping the next one will come out around the mid-to-last part of May, perhaps sometime after that point depending on how sophisticated the chapter is.

Last edited:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Doesn't anyone find it funny how both this game and GGGB don't have an NTR tag?

I'm not trying to start a big argument here (mostly because i don't give a shit) but you can play this game like a cuck's dream, that's why i'm so surprised about the lack of tag.
oh no you said the word that will bring the hordes of fanatics. the eternal fight basically because both sides are equally idiotic :LOL:

i guess it depends how you play it but Ian does have some major cuck vibes. i remember noticing this from the start, for example the first kiss with Lena can be right after she let Robert cum in her mouth. and then there was all the times he just felt the need to look at Jeremy's pics and make a comment about his BBC :ROFLMAO: well the last episode sealed the deal with Lena+Jeremy

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
If I was a creator, or just the person making the threads for a game like this here, I think I too would also avoid using the tag.

It seems to me that whenever the NTR tag is used, at least for a product that isn't Japanese in origin, it always invites a lot of discussion towards what the definition of NTR actually includes. It seems like a tag with some very mixed emotions! ;)

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Cheating is not NTR. So let's not start anything here.
How i wish people at least learned something so basic as the tags definitions.
I think perspective is the issue here. Do you see yourself as Ian or Lena, and do you see them as being together in the future or not. For instance, if you see yourself as Ian and dating Lena, and you let Lena cheat it's NTR from Ian's perspective. For the player itself it's just Cheating. Either way, no NTR tag is necessary yet.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

I'm not trying to start a big argument here (mostly because i don't give a shit) but you can play this game like a cuck's dream, that's why i'm so surprised about the lack of tag.
I don't think NTR applies to female POV games, unless their SO leaves them for some hot chick which never happens in neither games. There are lots of netori though (Dave/Cindy).

Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
It does apply, its more of how its written if its apt or not. There are lot of ntr works that focus on the view from the female characters.
With GGGB....idk...I guess if you look at parts of it, mainly the thug route and reveal it is ntr. Personally, I find it more appropriate calling it corruption, if anything, for the game overall.

Reactions: Solrane

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
i guess it depends how you play it but Ian does have some major cuck vibes. i remember noticing this from the start, for example the first kiss with Lena can be right after she let Robert cum in her mouth. and then there was all the times he just felt the need to look at Jeremy's pics and make a comment about his BBC :ROFLMAO: well the last episode sealed the deal with Lena+Jeremy
The whole problem with such a route is the player's agency over Ians feelings, it's kinda pointless to cuck Ian, it would lack the suspense needed to make such a route rewarding or fun. It's kinda like playing chess with yourself, you know the outcome and have no feeling of reward. At least for me, I would need the uncertainty over one of the partner's reactions/feelings to get anything out of such a scenario.

Stan would be the best option for a Lena who wanted to openly play the field whilst still having someone to come home to.
Her dildo is a better option than Stan, even celibacy would be better. But I like that Lena can use him as free labour, so I can buy all the outfits for her. Also turning him on but make him stay incel is fun. I hope we can make him pay money to take more photos, then leave him sexually frustrated.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Still couldn't get Lena with Jeremy. Which major choices should I take to get their scenes together?
Depends on what you mean by "get with" Lena and Jeremy don't have a private sex scene yet.
The best you can do is go to the bottle game, by keeping him in a relationship with Louise and not giving up on any of the challenges, until given the option to hand/blow him.

Reactions: Solrane

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Chapter 8 weekly status report (4)
Hi guys, work continues with Chapter 8 as planned. Last week I finished most of the illustrations and I've started writing the code.
I have a rough outline of the plot, one that I've gone over a few times now, since there are a lot of pieces I have to fit in a way that makes sense, and I want to advance the central plot points so the story and the action can move forward. I have the basic structure but I know I'll have to add and move pieces as I progress, so now I'll try and focus on the writing itself.

This chapter will be titled "Falling into place", referencing all those pieces that were left up in the air in Chapter 7 and that now have to find their place in the jigsaw of the plot. I feel this chapter won't be as action-packed and dramatic as the last once, since it will be more focused on defining where the characters are in the story and what path they will take moving forward, but that doesn't mean there will be some very hot scenes, some quite anticipated, and as always, some surprising ones!
I hope to create another engaging and fun chapter for you guys, and deliver it as soon as possible. I can't wait to make the story move forward even more.
By the way, I re-released Chapter 7 with a few revisions. Check it out !

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
- but that doesn't mean there will be some very hot scenes, some quite anticipated, and as always, some surprising ones!
I hope to create another engaging and fun chapter for you guys, and deliver it as soon as possible. I can't wait to make the story move forward even more.
Well, the anticipated scenes I predict to be Lena with either Holly, Jeremy or Axel. Do Ian have any "anticipated" pairings left for new sex scenes? Maybe Ivy? I Haven't really kept up with if there are many that are interested in them.

Surprising scenes? I don't actually feel like Eva have been very surprising so far, so my guess for a surprising pairing might be Lena/Emma despite having personally been anticipating it. Unless she changed her mind about gay scenes. Early Seymour? That would surprise me tbh.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm gonna go with Ivy being in chapter 8, all the other characters need some set up before getting down to fuck, whereas she seems down with it no matter what.

Kinda similar to Jessica in GGGB in that way, maybe she'll turn out to be different down the line.

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes