lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
What if Lena volunteers to clear things up for Ian with Cindy (in case of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
path) and... they end up making out? (Maybe I'm just too horny sorry)

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Well, the anticipated scenes I predict to be Lena with either Holly, Jeremy or Axel. Do Ian have any "anticipated" pairings left for new sex scenes? Maybe Ivy? I Haven't really kept up with if there are many that are interested in them.

Surprising scenes? I don't actually feel like Eva have been very surprising so far, so my guess for a surprising pairing might be Lena/Emma despite having personally been anticipating it. Unless she changed her mind about gay scenes. Early Seymour? That would surprise me tbh.
I don't think she changed her mind about gay scenes unless maybe some of her higher patreons asked for it. :unsure:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What if Lena volunteers to clear things up for Ian with Cindy (in case of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
path) and... they end up making out? (Maybe I'm just too horny sorry)
Naturally you'd ask "how's she supposed to clear something up she wasn't a part of which was witnessed by two other individuals."

Seems too easy don't it? ;)
I don't think she changed her mind about gay scenes unless maybe some of her higher patreons asked for it. :unsure:
I don't either, I get the impression of some of the other criticism she's got (for example dick-girl talk with Wade) that she might not want to deal with the potential fallout that content like male homosexuality and transgender issues potentially invite if it isn't done carefully.

I think she's also said she just doesn't feel comfortable writing and drawing gay sex. Ideally a creator pushes themselves to explore new topics and make things they aren't comfy or familiar with, but given the media in question; a game with episodic releases and an active community, I wouldn't blame her for sticking with what she feels she can pull off without controversy.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone got the juice on the c7 revised version? I'm assuming it's mostly minor script changes?
From the patreon post it appears that the revisions are mostly implemented in previous chapters to better integrate Wade's new job situation.
Eva also states that she's reworked the Cindy and Wade introduction.

I don't plan to download the revised version just yet, so I haven't witnessed any changes for myself.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Maybe will be a threesome MMF (duo with Jeremy or Axel) o FFM (one with Lena and Holly) maybe?
Yeah, good point, I wasn't really thinking of threesomes, but obviously those count too. The way Eva constructed threesome scenes in GGGB most of them seemed to take place after you had a partner for a while to add another character to.

I could also totally see Ian/Lena/Emma, but that might not come until after any potential Lena/Emma mono scenes.

I hope there will be threesome options too that aren't dependent on Ian and Lena dating though.

Last edited:

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Surprising might be Ian with Jess. He can ask for her number in the previous chapter. Good Jess tells that she's taken but Bad Jess is DTF. So that might be a natural follow-up. You don't ask a girl for her number and then ignore her for a week.

Redbone88

Dec 17, 2020
Man! Eva Kiss is so good when it comes to this type of game. I hope he create a game like summer time saga but a female protagonist and with some mix of daily life sim

• Sad
Reactions: CassidyPRO

Lordton

Feb 24, 2018
I have to say: sometimes it can be pretty odd playing as BloodyMares.
Haha, what a-pollo said really resonated with me!

You're such an active part of this community, BloodyMares, that I see you almost everywhere and always coupled with Ian's face. I almost feel like you're an extension of Ian here on F95. It probably helps that the things you write feel reasonable enough to fit with my rather perceptive Ian. It's like you're the actor behind the character. Can feel a little weird sometimes haha.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes