CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Lust Campus. The developers are friends with Eva Kiss and even cited her games as inspiration. It is probably the closest game to ORS that you can find here.

nah.. the only thing they have in common is the female protagonist.. Lust campus is a bad game. THe art is great.. but the game itself and the characters are terrible.

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
1. Does the "revised edition" have any major changes. Like is there any event that gives more points with Cindy or with other characters?

2. Will the saves from the "final" version be compatible with the next update? Or should I download this new "revised" version and play from the beginning?

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
I don't know if it's related to .7 of if it already was present earlier but I restarted the game and now I can't get past Wade's birthday party. It keeps crashing out (wether I hook up witn Cindy or not).

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter_eight'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "master_script.rpyc", line 716, in script
  File "D:\games\naughty\OurRedString\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\games\naughty\OurRedString\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter_eight'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Our Red String v0.7
Tue Apr 06 13:29:43 2021

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Something i've been wondering is, what's going to be the content with Jessica? She has a bad and good version so something substancial must be in the works, i wonder if Eva has talked about it somewhere.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Something i've been wondering is, what's going to be the content with Jessica? She has a bad and good version so something substancial must be in the works, i wonder if Eva has talked about it somewhere.
The good and bad version depends on choice made on Lena's path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fortuna95

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Hey guys recently played this game i know im late to the party quick question for you guys does ed the cafe owner have any sexual scenes at at with lena or anything in that nature for example when he walks in on her changing anything simular or better then this and has eva said she will add scenes with him thanks in advance guys :)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Hey guys recently played this game i know im late to the party quick question for you guys does ed the cafe owner have any sexual scenes at at with lena or anything in that nature for example when he walks in on her changing anything simular or better then this and has eva said she will add scenes with him thanks in advance guys :)
He has no scenes yet. I don't think Eva has ever mentioned him specifically, but he is presented as one of the "male option" in the trailer and given his general theme with Lena they will most likely happen in the future.

Reactions: Pointything

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
He has no scenes yet. I don't think Eva has ever mentioned him specifically, but he is presented as one of the "male option" in the trailer and given his general theme with Lena they will most likely happen in the future.
Maybe Lena could have him as a harmless sugar daddy, but then when I think of the money troubles they’re having it doesn’t seem likely. More likely is probably he and his wife playing out a cuckquean scenario.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Maybe Lena could have him as a harmless sugar daddy, but then when I think of the money troubles they’re having it doesn’t seem likely. More likely is probably he and his wife playing out a cuckquean scenario.
But the real question is, can Ian fuck Molly?

(I mean, it's only fair if Ed gets some from Lena really)

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
nah.. the only thing they have in common is the female protagonist.. Lust campus is a bad game. THe art is great.. but the game itself and the characters are terrible.
The art is amazing ... I don't think we have enough content to say that it is a bad game yet. Just my opinion, but I don't see any major difference in quality between the LC characters and the characters in GGGB or ORS. "Terrible" is an overstatement, IMO.

To each their own, of course, you can't force yourself to like something you don't like, but "bad game" seems a bit harsh.

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020
But the real question is, can Ian fuck Molly?

(I mean, it's only fair if Ed gets some from Lena really)
The way I see it Molly may die cause she's sick and all or gonna help ed get Lena maybe the sugar daddy isn't possible since they are broken

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
The art is amazing ... I don't think we have enough content to say that it is a bad game yet. Just my opinion, but I don't see any major difference in quality between the LC characters and the characters in GGGB or ORS. "Terrible" is an overstatement, IMO.

To each their own, of course, you can't force yourself to like something you don't like, but "bad game" seems a bit harsh.

there is an extreme difference.. They are very different. on LC, all characters are basically the same, and their deevelopment is the same. And the branches are very similar... ORS, atthe very begning, was completly different from that..

but i agree about the art.. the art is amazing.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes