Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
I sorry to say @Leonardovisk but you got it revers:
It's going to be Seymour that will go deeper into Lena. I'm half joking right there.
I suspect a duo Seymour / Alex as SithLord / Apprentice.
The domination and depravity are strong within them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think they will work together to reclaim Lena and pusher further down their dominace and make her their slave. :oops::oops::p:p

Oh maybe I'm getting over myself right here. :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Maybe its just my point of view but i dont see Seymour as a typical master or a rich "daddy"

Of course he has all the indications but, at least in my gameplay, its seems to me that he has a lot of respect for Lena, even admiration. I would find it at least a lazy plot if the relationship between Lena and him was only a commom master vs. sexual toy. Well...i dont know what i expect but i know what i dont want and i would hate to see a smart girl like Lena drag in a gliché slave position.

I put my hopes high in this arc, for me, the most interesting of all.

Sorry my english is very bad!

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Axel is a manipulative stalker. He is the smarter version of Roberts, I would hardly call him a good option. But i agree that Lena is lacking there unless corruption is your goal. Myself i am just hoping for the female options for relationships now. :LOL:
Yes, but he's the only option outside of Ian and Mike for the people who aren't cucks or into the whole "hot girl/loser ugly guy" scenario. Axel is a flawd guy, but he isn't a scrub like Robert. Robert is like Louise on steroids with all his drama. But I belive we'll soon see more lesbian content for Lena, the Holly angle was teased too much to be left out much longer. Ivy is clearly down for some girl on girl action. Emma might be a wildcard as well.

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
Axel is a manipulative stalker. He is the smarter version of Roberts, I would hardly call him a good option. But i agree that Lena is lacking there unless corruption is your goal. Myself i am just hoping for the female options for relationships now. :LOL:
Is he?

Maybe he need to show to us his side of the story. We only have Lena's side!

Reactions: Tulrek

Leonardovisk

Sep 25, 2018
In Good Girl Jack had all the signs of being just a muscular disposable asshole but in fact he was the opposite and in the end of the game he was the best straight male option for Ash.

Maybe Axel go in that way too.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
In Good Girl Jack had all the signs of being just a muscular disposable asshole but in fact he was the opposite and in the end of the game he was the best straight male option for Ash.

Maybe Axel go in that way too.
You might be right.

The main difference between Alex and Jack, is that Alex and Lena have alreeady had a relation and she accepted to be dominated by him until he, in Lena point of view, went to far on his "game" with her. He misjudge her limit.

For Jack, we don't know anything about him from the beginning, so Ashley discovered him along the way, as she's discovering herself.

I do agree with you about saying that Jack is the best Male option, right after Eric the survivor. :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You might be right.

The main difference between Alex and Jack, is that Alex and Lena have alreeady had a relation and she accepted to be dominated by him until he, in Lena point of view, went to far on his "game" with her. He misjudge her limit.

For Jack, we don't know anything about him from the beginning, so Ashley discovered him along the way, as she's discovering herself.

I do agree with you about saying that Jack is the best Male option, right after Eric the survivor. :)
That is not what happened, Axel cheated on her. She caught him with someone else (on their own bed i think). Then he turned stalker after she left his sorry ass.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
That is not what happened, Axel cheated on her. She caught him with someone else (on their own bed i think). Then he turned stalker after she left his sorry ass.
Remember the picture of them, she had a "slave" necklace. So I think, they had a kind of dominating relationship.
That's what I understood. I might be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Remember the picture of them, she had a "slave" necklace. So I think, they had a kind of dominating relationship.
That's what I understood. I might be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. :p
They did light bdsm.
She caught him cheating and that is why she dropped his sorry manipulative ass. This is said by Lena ingame.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
They did light bdsm.
She caught him cheating and that is why she dropped his sorry manipulative ass. This is said by Lena ingame.
They had that kind of relationship in bed, but the reason they broke up was the cheating.
I got it. It was just my imagination that get ignited by the necklace.

I though their relationship was a bit more hard than light BDSM. So what she feel as cheating would have been Alex trying to broad their game a bit.
He misjudge that and loose her.

It would have present Alex as a nasty predator. the kind he is, when he meet Ian.
I think it's quite lame to represent him as a "simple" stalker.
It would be great that he is an Alpha Male in full with his dominance to counterpart the nice and kind of vanilla Ian.
Don't you think ?

Reactions: Solrane

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
That is not what happened, Axel cheated on her. She caught him with someone else (on their own bed i think).
Hmm, not exactly. The way Lena phrases it is a bit weird, but it's more or less clear that she agreed to a threesome with a girl ("You brought that girl into our bed! I was stupid enough to agree to that because I trusted you!") only to discover Axel had hooked up with her beforehand. Axel tries to convince Lena that it wasn't a conspiracy ("You know it wasn't like that") but she doesn't buy it.

Anyway, it doesn't appear exactly as if Lena caught him blood handed, seems to be more to it. As of now we only have Lena's take on the events, and even then not the fully story, or at least a vague one.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes