goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
Who will be in first MFM scene? Your opinion and desires? And how would you like it to be in that scene? Build up, positions? Would love to hear opinion on fans of this game )

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Who will be in first MFM scene? Your opinion and desires? And how would you like it to be in that scene? Build up, positions? Would love to hear opinion on fans of this game )
depends a bit on how you would define a MFM:
if it requires to have both M to penetrate the F: Axel x Ian x Corrupted Cindy at a photoshoot​
if a cuckold scenario also counts: Jeremy x Ian x Lena, with an Ian who got interested in Jeremys phone pics​
else you could consider also Lena x Robert x Stan as voyeur, at least on Lenas side there was a third person involved.​

generally spoken both Jeremy and Axel are strong contenders for the first MMF, and one of the participants have to be Lena or Ian to be able to view the scene, other combinations would require either videoproofed material or an "meanwhile at" situation.
further down the road Ivy x 2BBC or Lena x Ivy x 2BBC are very likely, if you accepted Billys offer. but i dont think it will be the first MFM.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
hmm, the first MFM is quite hard to guess, because there are so many variables depending on your playthrough involved.

let's take as premise Evakiss will include a MFM scene in Ch.8, who is already depraved/sexually open enough to accept such a situation? the contenders are: Ivy, Axel, Lena, Jeremy, and to a lesser degree Ian, Emma, (Cindy) and Louise.

so if there IS a MFM in Ch.8, like the premise was set, my guess would be Jeremy x Ian x Louise, but this would require a very specific setup: Jeremy and Ian have still to be great buddys (relation>7), obviously Jeremy and Louise still have to be in a relationship, Ian has seen Jeremys phonepics (to be interested in Louise and Jeremy). if those conditions are met and perhaps if Lena blowed Jeremy, he could feel compelled to offer Ian a "compensation".

Reactions: DarkPaladin89

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
depends a bit on how you would define a MFM:
if it requires to have both M to penetrate the F: Axel x Ian x Corrupted Cindy at a photoshoot​
if a cuckold scenario also counts: Jeremy x Ian x Lena, with an Ian who got interested in Jeremys phone pics​
else you could consider also Lena x Robert x Stan as voyeur, at least on Lenas side there was a third person involved.​

generally spoken both Jeremy and Axel are strong contenders for the first MMF, and one of the participants have to be Lena or Ian to be able to view the scene, other combinations would require either videoproofed material or an "meanwhile at" situation.
further down the road Ivy x 2BBC or Lena x Ivy x 2BBC are very likely, if you accepted Billys offer. but i dont think it will be the first MFM.
nah no cuckold I just want that holly get stolen away from me after we feel in love and she knows how sex feels and ivy manipulate her. :devilish: :love:

For me personal groupe sex or cuckold is not so hot I think cheating,corruption from other males, get your girlfriend stolen is way hotter.

Reactions: atrebor68

al3mu

Nov 25, 2017
I still think it will be Ian Jeremy Emma since she was so easy going about hooking up and you get a choice about sharing her with Jeremy.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Nice interview. A few things I noticed:

EK: "Of course the lead characters are my favourites (that's why I chose them as the leads) but I enjoy writing each member of the supporting cast for different reasons"

Looks like there may have been a time when there weren't pre-determined leads to the game. Can you imagine if one of the other characters was the male or female lead?
Imagine a game where the player had a level of control of a small group of characters and based on what choices the player made, one or two of those became the main character(s) that you take a more direct control and stake in their personal story.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Glad you guys liked the interview. Didn't realize Spice had posted a link here already.
I'm a huge film buff, and most classic films, novels, TV series, videogames that are the best of the best/my all time faves always have great characters I care about (or despise) within their story. You need at least 2 of the 3 methinks to be good (all 3 for great): characters, story/script, worldbuilding/great visual storytelling.
Honestly, ideally, all three aspects should ideally be done equally well if you've good characters and mediocre world-building and plot you're fine. I don't know if you're familiar with the first law trilogy but it's widely regarded as one of the best fantasy series of all time and the first book has literally no plot and very little world-building. It's good only because all of the characters are so damn interesting.

Reactions: SuperRobovsKaiju

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Noone having Alison/Jeremy/Ian on the radar? It is the only route with some buildup as they are already sharing her photos. And she is fucking Jeremy while being hot for Ian.
She'd probably be totally into MMF if it meant getting some with Ian ironically enough, if it was MFF on the other hand...

(But that's all for a 2nd playthrough, not really big on sharing)

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Alison, Ian and Jeremy seems the most likely. It's been building up since the beginning of the game and in ch 7 the game outright tells you in the form of Jeremy suggesting it to Ian.

Between the photo sharing and Alison casually boning both of them, I think we have enough hints already.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Hey.
We did an interview with Eva Kiss. If you are interested to hear a more in-depth story and some behind the scene takes you are welcome to read it
This is why Eva and ORS are the best. Not just a set of sex scenes and fetishes for the fap, but a deep and meaningful story in which the player creates emotional connections and attachments with the characters. GGGB, of course, also had interesting stories and some deep characters, but it was still somewhat superficial, as mentioned in the interview.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes