Nov 15, 2020
Very unlikely. He has more endings than Jessica, and can be, well, dead. I assume if another GGGB character appears in the game, they should at least be alive regardless of player's decisions.
Arthur is also among the characters I'm struggling to see how would fit into the story. It was fun interacting with him in GGGB, but he's definitely one of the more extreme and one dimensional characters in that game. With the more nuanced characters and story in ORS, I would probably rank him among the least likely characters to make an appearance.

Edit: I agree that Mark seems like a plausible option. If Eva introduces a character who already knows Jessica from the story of GGGB, it would connect the universes of the two games in a whole different way than if a side character like Mark makes a cameo.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to be that way .. she does not go further with you otherwise
but fawns over your bar tender on the spot.
Or maybe it's a way to tell the player he should really cut Alison because she's so damn annoying lol.
Side note ... why do they not all dress like the bar tender?
He be the one swimming in babes dressed like a hobo and sleazy to boot.

Anyone gone to his home and saw how he was with his GF and her GFS?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Ethan can also make cameo appearance in ORS considering he's successful in all endings regardless of Ashley's choices and not to forget possible opportunity to bring him as Seymour's business associate.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Very unlikely. He has more endings than Jessica, and can be, well, dead. I assume if another GGGB character appears in the game, they should at least be alive regardless of player's decisions.
I was joking btw, i just thought it would be funny if it was the case (or maybe not, the reason why he was so prominent in GGGB was because people wanted to see more of him, so i dunno).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I was joking btw, i just thought it would be funny if it was the case (or maybe not, the reason why he was so prominent in GGGB was because people wanted to see more of him, so i dunno).
He's only really prominent in GGGB if you entertain his advances though. If you aren't receptive to him he'll only be present in the beginning and at the funeral.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
He's only really prominent in GGGB if you entertain his advances though. If you aren't receptive to him he'll only be present in the beginning and at the funeral.
I read somewhere that the reason why he's so prominent is because people really liked him as a (scummy) character, Eva didn't originally meant to feature him so much.

Reactions: the3m_dude

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I read somewhere that the reason why he's so prominent is because people really liked him as a (scummy) character, Eva didn't originally meant to feature him so much.
I can imagine, I mean, for many users the point of the game is the sex and the best bet to maximize sexual content is to be receptive towards any and all options.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i really really hope if it gets another cameo, it's jack. because axel as being a psycho was a real let down for me.
tyrone and jack seem to be good choices then. tyrone could be, because his endings aren't at all that different and only depend on if ashley dances on the yacht, if i remember correctly.
jack can be with ashley together, or maybe or maybe not have a successful club of his own. if we take how jess is implemented however, jack can be made the same way. as in: "bad" choices => bad jess => jack lost to hugo / "good" choices => good jess => jack won against hugo

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes