BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I am vanilla guy, and trying the following pairings, my canon:

Ian/Lena, Wade/Cindy, Perry/Emma, Stan/Louise, Jeremy/Allison, Axel/Ivy, Seymour/Minerva. Robert can fuck off.

Holly.. Ian/Lena can adopt her
Almost agreed, but not quite. Minerva is already married, so she's not needed in this list. Louise isn't into Stan and I can't see her falling for him unless it's through Lena's cruel intensions, so I'd throw her at Robert so they can be miserable together. Stan/Holly pairing is too sweet to ignore. And Ivy would no doubt jump Mike's bones if it wasn't for his girlfriend. And Cherry is obviously into Axel.

So my vanilla list:
Ian/Lena, Wade/Cindy, Perry/Emma, Stan/Holly, Jeremy/Alison (open), Robert/Louise, Axel/Cherry (open), Mike/Ivy, Seymour/Agnes.

My kinky list:
Ian/Lena+Holly (open with Ivy, Wade and Cindy), Wade/Cindy (open), Perry/Emma + Cherry (Emma might charm Cherry for Perry's benefit, he wouldn't even need to do anything, lucky bastard), Stan/Louise (evil cupid Lena), Robert/Alison, Jeremy/Ivy/Axel.

Nov 15, 2020
Almost agreed, but not quite. Minerva is already married, so she's not needed in this list. Louise isn't into Stan and I can't see her falling for him unless it's through Lena's cruel intensions, so I'd throw her at Robert so they can be miserable together. Stan/Holly pairing is too sweet to ignore. And Ivy would no doubt jump Mike's bones if it wasn't for his girlfriend. And Cherry is obviously into Axel.

So my vanilla list:
Ian/Lena, Wade/Cindy, Perry/Emma, Stan/Holly, Jeremy/Alison (open), Robert/Louise, Axel/Cherry (open), Mike/Ivy, Seymour/Agnes.

My kinky list:
Ian/Lena+Holly (open with Ivy, Wade and Cindy), Wade/Cindy (open), Perry/Emma + Cherry (Emma might charm Cherry for Perry's benefit, he wouldn't even need to do anything, lucky bastard), Stan/Louise (evil cupid Lena), Robert/Alison, Jeremy/Ivy/Axel.
The biggest challenge about making vanilla pairings is (at least for me) that there's more female characters suited for that type of run than male. I can live with Axel/Cherry, Jeremy/Alison, Wade/Cindy, Robert/Louise and Perry/Emma, but no way I'm letting Stan anywhere near Holly! I doubt he'll be a good influence on her. And, well, he's a bit overweight and seems a bit clumsy, while Holly is tiny and seems rather fragile… So that would be a worry in certain situations as well. :rolleyes:

In my most vanilla save I ended up instead going for a Ian/Lena/Holly trio. Stan wil have to do with stalkfap… :D

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The biggest challenge about making vanilla pairings is (at least for me) that there's more female characters suited for that type of run than male. I can live with Axel/Cherry, Jeremy/Alison, Wade/Cindy, Robert/Louise and Perry/Emma, but no way I'm letting Stan anywhere near Holly! I doubt he'll be a good influence on her. And, well, he's a bit overweight and seems a bit clumsy, while Holly is tiny and seems rather fragile… So that would be a worry in certain situations as well. :rolleyes:

In my most vanilla save I ended up instead going for a Ian/Lena/Holly trio. Stan wil have to do with stalkfap… :D
Stan can be a soft mountain for Holly to climb on. He's a horny boy, but I think he'd be considerate enough to let her take charge. I don't see how he might influence her badly, other than not make her as confident as she would be with Ian/Lena. I trust Stan to behave himself around Holly more than I trust Lena and Ivy :devilish:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What's the etymological rationale behind the phrase vanilla in this discussion? An awful lot of straight pairings for whatever it means :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You got your answer right there ... no shenanigans like cheating or blackmail or whoring in there.
Although .. a lot of gurls like to one night stand the barman, also gurls like to cheat with no remorse.
This game affords multiple partners to both male and female protags ... so wanilla would mean:
Official pairings your tell your friends about - this is my BF/GF ... right?
What's the etymological rationale behind the phrase vanilla in this discussion? An awful lot of straight pairings for whatever it means :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Uhuh ... for what it is worth ... the relationship between the 2 protagonists feels the most official to me.
Also .. the barman has one official GF, the gurl who shacks with the protagonist...
Somehow .. the talk Ian has with the boyz about his friend, the gurl who fawns over the barman instantly ...
It just seems bothersome as in out of nowhere, the fact that it is something they talk about ..
they encourage Ian to go 4 her, but it it still doea not stop the barman from going 4 her ...
At that point I was like: ”Dude, we talked about this, why you steal my babe?”
Good thing Ian can break it off and win her over, but taiking to your boy about her and you,
followed by that boy actively getting his hands all over her, the same boy who gets constant
one night stands ... that is messed up.
Doesn't really sound like anything the game allows though, nothing so far lets you define a formal relationship with anyone.

• Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I like the cameos because i Think this is "EVAKISS UNIVERSE" and maybe some things and characters are linked but I understand that people want a new path without GGGB characters.

Reactions: the3m_dude

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Stan can be a soft mountain for Holly to climb on. He's a horny boy, but I think he'd be considerate enough to let her take charge. I don't see how he might influence her badly, other than not make her as confident as she would be with Ian/Lena. I trust Stan to behave himself around Holly more than I trust Lena and Ivy :devilish:
Holly's vanilla pairing would be that other writer with the beard.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why?
Ian is perfectly fine, albeit totally neglected by dev ... also why is the other protag actually
getting progression with her .. because Ian was the one she blushed for, she be ready to help him,
they would be a cutesy pair .. like lois and clark .. but no, dev wants kinks and shady business .. fine!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ian is perfectly fine, albeit totally neglected by dev ... also why is the other protag actually
getting progression with her .. because Ian was the one she blushed for, she be ready to help him,
they would be a cutesy pair .. like lois and clark .. but no, dev wants kinks and shady business .. fine!
I don't understand what you're writing. How is Ian neglected? He has a ton of romantic/sexual options and even a unique game mechanic.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talking about Holly .. that sweet sugar rush baby gurl that blushes at Mcs compliments.
I don't understand what you're writing. How is Ian neglected? He has a ton of romantic/sexual options and even a unique game mechanic.
He is taking one big interest in her, yet dev offs her to someone else ..
That could have been the vanilla vanilla flavor:
meet, she blushes, you go out, you get together ... but no, dev had some other nonsense in store for her.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Talking about Holly .. that sweet sugar rush baby gurl that blushes at Mcs compliments.

He is taking one big interest in her, yet dev offs her to someone else ..
That could have been the vanilla vanilla flavor:
meet, she blushes, you go out, you get together ... but no, dev had some other nonsense in store for her.
I don't get what your issue is. Ian and Holly are perfectly able to see only each other.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes