Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Wait wait wait.....

last version I played was 0.7 final,
Now I read last update: 2021 04 05 version 0.7 REVISED

Does it mean we have a new update?

Solrane

Nov 16, 2020
I dunno, i'm not really feeling Lena's part of the story, i get why Eva decided to have multiple protagonists but (imo) there's no real "hook" to her story, i find myself just going through the motions when it comes to her, just waiting until it shifts back to Ian.

But hey, there's clearly something for everyone here, so maybe i'll have a different take on it in the future.
To be honest I find myself doing the same after my 7th( lost count) or so playthrough, but I simply see it as Ian clearly being my favorite character at the moment( at least protagonist anyway). I guess he is an easier self insert, personally.

Reactions: scor099

Solrane

Nov 16, 2020
right now Axel is the direct threat, but

i am seeing Axel as a mere pawn of Seymour with ofc a very high level of autonomy. funny thing is that Axel hasnt realized yet that he is already tangling in Seymours net. Lena is already (literally) exposed even more, she is the prey he is toying with atm.

should Cindy catch Seymours interest (for instance by her model work) Axel will step down from Cindy within a second. or press even harder should this be Seymours bidding. after all Cindy is just another potential notch on Axels bedpost so far, with good enough model potential to further his career, but no emotional ties attached (unlike Lena).

Seymour is a great threat to Ian x Lena, to Holly x Ian, Holly x Lena (aka all the LovePaths so far), because he is already aquainted with all three of them and a potential threat to even Ian x Cindy (should this path really exist).

Seymour is a puppetmaster and we can only fathom in which ways he will be entertained as he is playing his puppets.

right now Axel is the direct threat, but a much bigger one looms just a tad outside our field of vision...
Great Theory

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
Wait wait wait.....

last version I played was 0.7 final,
Now I read last update: 2021 04 05 version 0.7 REVISED

Does it mean we have a new update?
Revised 0.7Revised is an update on the dialogue of earlier chapters to compensate for some changes made on the last update. No new content scenewise tho'

Reactions: Albaduldür

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Revised 0.7Revised is an update on the dialogue of earlier chapters to compensate for some changes made on the last update. No new content scenewise tho'
There is Lena dress like a bunny :devilish:, at least I don't remember this on the final version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes