Brickman

May 26, 2017

Chapter 8 weekly status report (5)
Hi everybody. This week I don't have much to report since I've been dealing with the writing. I'm slowly going through the scenes and plotting how the pieces fir together. It's taking a bit more time to figure everything out and I'm going over some parts several times to make sure it's not too boring or repetitive or that I'm not missing out on anything. I think thus far is coming together alright, and there are some great scenes I can't wait to reach.
My plan is to keep writing the chapter while the colorist works on my drawings. When I have the first draft I'll send it to my trustworthy and faithful testers and proofreaders and I'll get to working on all the missing visual assets. This chapter will be shorter than Chapter 7, so hopefully I can release it sooner! I've also commissioned some work for the game which I will show during the following weeks!
Unrelated to this, the folks at spicygaming reached out to me and asked me for an interview. It's the first time anybody has been interested in interviewing me and it makes me feel mind of important I tried to answer to the best of my ability, if you're curious about it you can read it .

Dec 17, 2019
Can someone rank chapter length off the top of their heads? Chap 7 is the longest, right? Being shorter than Chap 7 could still mean Chap 8 is kinda a big boy.

Also I was thinking about how Mike's girlfriend could eventually be introduced to the story somehow. At first, my mind went to whether or not a character we've already met could be her, with Jess being my prime suspect, but there's alot that misaligns there.

It would kinda be less climactic if in one chapter we get introduced a new girl and then in the same/next chapter it's revealed that she's Mike's gf.

Although I must admit a situation where Ian meets random chick, fucks random chick, then finds out she's dating Mike, who is fucking Ian's "girl" would be enough for me.

At the end of the day, I just want me that Asian girl character.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I'm still curious about Jessica's involvement in the game, she's showing up more than would be normal for a cameo appearance, will she be someone Ian (or Lena for that matter) will be able to bang?

:unsure:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm still curious about Jessica's involvement in the game, she's showing up more than would be normal for a cameo appearance, will she be someone Ian (or Lena for that matter) will be able to bang?

I don't think she'll be plot integral, more of a "commentary" kind of character where Ian and/or Lena might get it on with her bad version on occasion.

I don't know if they have a more descriptive name, but when I say "commentary" character I mean a character that can appear every now and then to make a remark on a character or the narrative. For example in the scene with Axel in the bar she can say some different things about Ian that might imply where an over-reliance on each stat might lead.
any lesbian scenes?
Yep

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
By the post I sense that not much progress has been made this week. Understandable, probably with each chapter things get more complicated to write and code.

D

Deleted member 3392963

Okay... am I the only one that can't find this game on f95 when I search it? I am watching this thread but don't seem to be getting notifs for it, and when I go into Forums > Watched > Watched Threads, this thread doesn't show at all.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I would have preferred she had left Jessica alone or at least just made her have a very small cameo. Instead it seems like she will indeed be a possible route for Ian.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I would have preferred she had left Jessica alone or at least just made her have a very small cameo. Instead it seems like she will indeed be a possible route for Ian.
Yea I've felt the same way since she first announced cameos for ORS.

Making a cameo character so important feels like a wasting a slot for an existing character(s). I've seen plenty of Jess in GGGB, don't need to see her here. Still, it won't be too bad if it was just Jess. Problem is, I suspect Eva has plans for other cameos as well :unsure:.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I still think that Jess is a unique case here, because she was voted as the favorite female GGGB character and we are unlikely to see any other GGGB cameos that would be as significant. If anything, one male GGGB character for Lena's POV to balance things out. Any more would make the world seem smaller than it already is, and Eva wants to avoid that as well.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
If anything, one male GGGB character for Lena's POV to balance things out. Any more would make the world seem smaller than it already is, and Eva wants to avoid that as well.
Keeping in line with male cast of ORS (with guys like Perry, Stan and Jeremy). The male cameo from GGGB would probably have been the guy you rob during the "Drug dealer" route. :ROFLMAO:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Tyrone wouldn't be a surprising cameo. I never focused solely on him when playing GGGB, but his endings are pretty uniform right? He always finds success in some form and Ashley/Iris can at most have a casual sexual relationship with him?

Reactions: TamaMountain
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes